Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. (44874 Views)

4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify / 10 Reasons Why Girls Can Always Keep Their Mouths Shut After Getting Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by ericmor: 1:34am On Jun 18, 2016
CzarRex:
waiting for a counter thread tomorrow stating

"20 reasons why girls cannot keep their legs closed"
Lmao
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tomquest: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2016
Tallysmallz:
I dislike guys that kisses and tells sad

That's another way of saying that you feel insecure among those type of guys.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tomquest: 2:08am On Jun 18, 2016
DedeNkem:
My advice for the ladies;

Any man who gives his friends details on how he slept with you, doesn't care about you at all!

Trust me. If a man really likes you and wants to establish a long-term relationship with you, he won't tell his friends or anyone about the private stuff you two do in the bed.

Guy I don't know how into women you are or have been in the past, but I must tell you one truth: there is no particular formulae to the issue of love. I've had friends who- over a couple of beers- told us about how sweet their babes were in bed. No harm, just a sincere human being expressing how fortunate he was to be with his girl. Trust me, these relationships ALL ended in marriage...

So lemme tell you: a guy telling or not telling his friend about their bedroom experience will not stop marriage from happening. Take it from me because I've been into ladies.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Nobody: 2:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:
Low self esteem

Some guys need help!!! I was walking with a guy sometimes ago Nd a girl passed us nd dey exchanged greetings only for the guy to later tell me that the girl is in my faculty, he slept with the girl 3times in one night Nd that he knows her bf. I didn't even ask him oo, I was just like so what should i do bout it?......But seriously guys need to stop this shii, not nice at all. Now, anytime I see that girl, I be having funny thoughts towards her embarassed

I cant imagine sharing my sexcapade with a girl, that is boderline ret.arded. Your friend needs help.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by kizyalex10(m): 2:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Every girl re clinging on d word immature because their sexual secret have been exposed.they have forgotten how they discuss every guy dey ate mugu.girls don't talk about the way a guy fvcked them cheap.but will discuss every maga that comes thier way.so it's an opposite stuff.dont feel bad about it.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by badonkadonk: 3:08am On Jun 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro! You have said it all

Guys often discuss their sexcapades to their friends to boost their morale and as well be respected.. Another reason why guys do this is if the girl shakara too much, the dude will definitely discuss it with his friends

Hmmm... It is funny how I only see you on threads that has 10 reasons why guys/ladies do this and that and rarely see you on other threads....

Wonder why that is!?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by petkoffdrake2(m): 3:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Meanwhile, check my signature...

If ur interested. Matured minds pls, esp. Married people. Nairaland let's do this...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by DedeNkem: 3:34am On Jun 18, 2016
tomquest:

Guy I don't know how into women you are or have been in the past, but I must tell you one truth: there is no particular formulae to the issue of love. I've had friends who- over a couple of beers- told us about how sweet their babes were in bed. No harm, just a sincere human being expressing how fortunate he was to be with his girl. Trust me, these relationships ALL ended in marriage...

So lemme tell you: a guy telling or not telling his friend about their bedroom experience will not stop marriage from happening. Take it from me because I've been into ladies.

An immature kid asking if I'm into women. Think before you spew dumb sh*it.

No sane guy who knows he has a real future with a woman he slept with, would detail everything! That's a fact!

Any guy who detailed everything and later had a real long-term love relationship with the woman, only did so after changing his mind because he developed real feelings for her!

If you've had a seasoned experience in relationship stuff, you would know that sometimes a man wants to just f*uck a woman and move on but may later end up having some real feelings for her!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Tallysmallz(f): 4:29am On Jun 18, 2016
tomquest:

That's another way of saying that you feel insecure among those type of guys.

But insecure about what? About you eventually getting exposed if you get laid by one of them?

Are you supposed to get laid by random dudes? If no so why dislike these dudes?

If you get laid by your faithful spouse/partner and he chooses to tell the whole world about it, what's the big deal? Is there another guy somewhere you don't want these "stories" to filter into his ears?

Conclusion: ladies who dislike kiss-and-tell-guys have skeletons in their closets...
All these bashings just for me? sad

*Starts crying... Lol
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Opiletool(m): 4:43am On Jun 18, 2016
steppin:
Funny how women want men to shut up about getting laid, while all they talk about when they get together is about men...the size of his prrick, how stingy or wasteful he is and other silly things.
Make we hear word jor!

how heavy he is, how badly he snores, how loud he moans or how he couldn't last longer.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Opiletool(m): 4:54am On Jun 18, 2016
DedeNkem:

An amarture kid asking if I'm into women. Think before you spew dumb shit.

No sane guy who knows he has a real future with a woman he slept with, won't detail everything! That's a fact!

Any guy who detailed everything and later had a real long-term love relationship with the woman, only did so after changing his mind because he developed real feelings for her!

If you've had a seasoned experience in relationship stuff, you would know that sometimes a man want to just f*uck a woman and move on but later ends up having some real feelings for her!

That is the plain truth. Back then in school, it irritates me whenever my friends discuss when, where and how they sex their girlfriends. I severely berated that idea until it sank into their ears to some extent. Then they stopped doing that in my presence. I only picked interest in such a discourse if it involves a side chick. How can you discuss your private affair with a woman you claim to be building a future with among your friends? Such a person shouldn't be angry if his friends ended up not respecting his woman.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Origin(f): 4:58am On Jun 18, 2016
Only one reason, guys are the biggest amebo, gossip.

They are the number one public forum.

After sex, the next thing is who to tell. If they cant their body and soul itches.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by valkaka(m): 5:11am On Jun 18, 2016
It's plausible And normal for guys to discuss their sexual activity amongst each Other but it's insanely irresponsible,freakish and anomalous when They tend to discuss with with opposite sex and when it becomes toomuch. Such dialogue should be limited to certain length.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tomquest: 5:17am On Jun 18, 2016
Tallysmallz:
All these bashings just for me? sad

*Starts crying... Lol

Ah! My bad! I'm really sorry I just realized that this wasn't necessary. I've modified my original comment so kindly unquote me, thanks.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tomquest: 5:22am On Jun 18, 2016
DedeNkem:

An amarture kid asking if I'm into women. Think before you spew dumb shit.

No sane guy who knows he has a real future with a woman he slept with, won't detail everything! That's a fact!

If you've had a seasoned experience in relationship stuff, you would know that sometimes a man want to just f*uck a woman and move on but later ends up having some real feelings for her!

Guy no be quarrel- for you to start using very terrible language in your response. This is a discussion. Opinions ain't cast on stone.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Cleff4u(m): 5:29am On Jun 18, 2016
there is no point telling somebody how u slept or have sex with person. it doesnt make any fucky sense
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Leiman100(m): 5:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:
Low self esteem

Some guys need help!!! I was walking with a guy sometimes ago Nd a girl passed us nd dey exchanged greetings only for the guy to later tell me that the girl is in my faculty, he slept with the girl 3times in one night Nd that he knows her bf. I didn't even ask him oo, I was just like so what should i do bout it?......But seriously guys need to stop this shii, not nice at all. Now, anytime I see that girl, I be having funny thoughts towards her embarassed
no matter how hard you try there is no way it will stop, as long as you continue in adultery expect the worst always. Evil is evil!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by naijabetboy: 5:43am On Jun 18, 2016
saasala:
We have not truely nyanshed a babe until our friends hear about it..That is the last stage of orgasm.

PS: There is always one special babe we dont tell anyone how we nyash her, now matter how close the fella may be.

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Sike(m): 5:59am On Jun 18, 2016
Abeg leave us alone!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by bastien: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2016
saasala:
We have not truely nyanshed a babe until our friends hear about it..That is the last stage of orgasm.

PS: There is always one special babe we dont tell anyone how we nyash her, now matter how close the fella may be.
one big bottle for you
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Jazzlite: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2016
Medunah:
Low self esteem

Funny thoughts., you gay?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by eLcastro(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2016
#OP.,the onli point that doesn't make sense on ur list is "immaturity"
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tosyne2much(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2016
Love Machine:
After gisting his friends how he shine her Congo his friends go wan chop the ponmo too.
You sef know as e dey go baba cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 18, 2016
Some guys sha....Sex looks like play...Continue wasting your Glory
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by tosyne2much(m): 6:47am On Jun 18, 2016
badonkadonk:

Hmmm... It is funny how I only see you on threads that has 10 reasons why guys/ladies do this and that and rarely see you on other threads....

Wonder why that is!?
It happens sha... But seriously, I also explore other threads despite the fact that a thread of this nature catches my attention more than any other thread cheesy

Hope u get me bros?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by 5minsmadness: 6:48am On Jun 18, 2016
DedeNkem:
My advice for the ladies;

Any man who gives his friends details on how he slept with you, doesn't care about you at all!

Trust me. If a man really likes you and wants to establish a long-term relationship with you, he won't tell his friends or anyone about the private stuff you two do in the bed.
Well said.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by oshiokpu(m): 6:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Funny reasons...

Btw check ma signature.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by misreal(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
lordcyl3:
I av not had sex since last four years.. I dt even know what sex feels like anymore. but guys the truth is, hell is damn real, m not a saint but am giving repentance a trial. we should be ashamed of boasting about how many men or women we have slept with. its never a trophy to be won.
i think you are an imposter.how did you know so much about me??...lol..dont mind me sir. grin..i just love this ur post....i never never never ever ever ever want to go to hell man.. cry cry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by 1miccza: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2016
I've always said it here that sleeping with a lady isn't an achievement, a conquest, a form of competition or even an ego tripping act. Those who do this are either "BOYS" or really immature.

Either ways sex is a "NO" NO" for now
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by momove4real25(f): 7:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Am not a saint nor slut. One thing I kW is it's always gud to kW d kind of guy u laid with. U can't just meet a guy in a day n get laid. Dia is always difrence between a bleeped n love made. Fr instance I met a guy on social media after he added me I told him I was only looking fr a chattg mate not a guy I will set eyes on. He agreed late on he he disturbg to meet me, telling u are beautiful u pretty u dis n dat, but I kW am ugly. Wen I kept to my stnd that am not meetg him do u kW wat he called me, he said am LovePeddler. I responded av u even met with me, av u laid me, av u nabbed me digg any of ur generation how a man just spew that trash BKS a chose not meet with u. Some guys needs to be trained to MATUrE
Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by kosons(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro! You have said it all

Every dude has once in his lifetime discussed his sexcapades with his friends (though I take exception to some). Though, I know many dudes will storm this thread claiming it's only immature dudes that do that even when they can admit to see a part of themselves doing this cheesy

From my own little understanding, I think guys do this just to boost their morale and perhaps, get a validation from their friends on how 'smart' they are

Re: 10 Reasons Why Guys Cannot Keep Their Mouth Shut After Getting Laid. by Maxi112: 7:19am On Jun 18, 2016
PRISTINEMUSCLES:
The only reason why a guy will go on blabbing about his sexcapades is because he is IMMATURE and lacks SELF ESTEEM.
exactly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Sitting Inside Car Boot / Prostitute Beats Man In Awka, Anambra Over Payment. Photos / Passionate Photo Of The Day (pic).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.