Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85451 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by dele080: 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Signs of end time. Lord save us.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
donhils:
Pls mods of this forum, can you pls pls pls pls stop pushing stories like this to front page. It's really tiring reading the same kind of thing every other day. Haba. Let us see educating posts, good questions, good contributions. Pastor and Apostle having sex, how does it help anybody here now
it helps d NCA, pls!
angry
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by donhils: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.
How do we know who's interest you're representing and how did u come about that Muslims composed themselves? Like you're not reading the same thread I'm reading now.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mohciz69(m): 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
am here just to check names...n to be sincere I wasn't disappointed
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by awesomeDave: 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
youngest85:

Let he who is wtout sin be d first to cast d stone...

Pls are u one of them? Just wonderin
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 10:40pm On Jun 17, 2016
Its a crime in Nigeria b'cos people like u choose to play God by deciding for people what sexual lifestyle they must follow, and that's y Nigeria will always remain what it is! Be Straight and let gay people be gay!!! I'm not gay and I'm not related to any of them, but most importantly I've no right to condemn any gay and u neither!!!
iamauxin:
bro, it's a crime here in Nigeria. Period. I don't understand why you're taking it personal. Are you gay or related to any of those guys whose pictures were out up?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by wiseoneking: 10:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
scholes0:
[size=13pt]Scientific Research Shows that an estimated 25% of the Igbo Male population is Gay.[/size]
"Frequencies of "gayness" and queerness were particularly high among those of Imo State (29.7%)..."

-United Nations Research on Indigenous African Populations (UNRIAP)

Quote that anywhere.
Small brain again? Allways out of point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by wiseoneking: 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS WILL GO A LONG WAY TO EMBARRASS THE WHOLE CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY THO..
You are worst than gays. You stinks like skunk by your the pic you posted. Dirty Capslocked.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by DECOtech(m): 10:48pm On Jun 17, 2016
But why una de always sensor their shameless faces?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Chuksemi(m): 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nigeria sef. How does this constitute a major national problem? Two adult males touching themselves and you go all higgi hagga on them?

The real case here is the issue of molestation.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by awesomeDave: 10:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious
tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.

Who told u d culprits are christians? These are sodomites, perverts. The same reason God Almighty destroyed sodom n gomohrra. God never gave dem such sexual orientation, it is demonic n will receive adequate recompense
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by iamauxin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
Its a crime in Nigeria b'cos people like u choose to play God by deciding for people what sexual lifestyle they must follow, and that's y Nigeria will always remain what it is! Be Straight and let gay people be gay!!! I'm not gay and I'm not related to any of them, but most importantly I've no right to condemn any gay and u neither!!!
what about kidnappers and rapists bro?.... I know all the arguments you can come up with on this but it doesn't flow from the historical background of Nigerians...I want u to take a moment and think again...and your insinuation about Nigeria not moving forward cause of this. I want to let you know that Nigeria's problem isn't as a result of making homosexualism a crime. Saudi Arabia and Dubai have the best of stuffs...try and commit gay there...and see if you won't be killed asap.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Emu4life(m): 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
sam1990:
Fake pastor and prophet.this is a sign of the end time.
......dont speak to men of God lyk dat.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mamawin(f): 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oche211:
In lasisi69 voice, "this is endtime"
please where is lasisi69? we haven't heard from him for some time?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by awesomeDave: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
I don't have a problem if he's punished for molesting a kid! But posting picture of two grown adult who enjoys what their sexual preferences are and Condemning them is not only a shame to Nigeria, but a sign of backwardness and oppression to people's right to sexual choices!!!

Nobody has a right to sexual choices outside of wat God designed it to be- a man and a woman- notin else. Any other choices is satan initiated n must not stand

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by donhils: 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
If we're to be logical about this story, Pulse as we all know is well known for propagating falsehood which means this could be false. Check the story, the pastor no name, apostle no name, the first boy that was raped no me, the person that reported to pulse no name. So what are we even talking about here? Who can prove that these men are pastors,who can prove they're Igbo people (after all the black man looks like an aboki), who can prove they did what's being accused? Nobody can. So conclusion, this story is fake.
Thread closed.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by nortcentrallord(m): 11:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

The whole christian community didn't perpetuate this unholy act. Never is there anywhere in the Bible that gay was permitted in any way. Its abnormal people who hide under Christianity and what ever religion to indulge in such Shameful act.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 11:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na satan creat gay people bah? U say gay people have no right to life, the muslim people say their religion is the best; anything less should not stand......the story of Nigeria where people like u are acting god and dictating what shuld stand and what shuldn't!!! Backward world!!!
awesomeDave:

Nobody has a right to sexual choices outside of wat God designed it to be- a man and a woman- notin else. Any other choices is satan initiated n must not stand
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by awesomeDave: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
ochiq:
Na satan creat gay people bah? U say gay people have no right to life, the muslim people say their religion is the best; anything less should not stand......the story of Nigeria where people like u are acting god and dictating what shuld stand and what shuldn't!!! Backward world!!!
God's Word is d standard not ur bullshit
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Jok3r(m): 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html
no

Wat a world... end time near
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ademola1333(m): 11:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
omusiliyu:
The location depicts the names. Reporting for NCAN Zamfara.
Enugu competing with Kenya in immoral activities
You said u belong to NCAN Yobe on a post. Why Zamfara now?!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Eluwilussit(m): 11:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
sam1990:
Fake pastor and prophet.this is a sign of the end time.

My dear, those pigs ain't no men of God.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Dee60: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2016
fake story
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by focus7: 11:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
Every evil news emanates from the SE, criminally minded people.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Gkemz: 11:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
American so called human right activists will call this disgusting act infringement of human right.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ochiq(m): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
I laugh at ur ignorance!!! Search ur heart if u've never ever sinned against the God's standards u holding on to!!! U've fornicate? U've never lied? U've steal? U've gossip? U've never ever commit anything that's against God's standards U come here to condemn people who are no different from u! People who didn't creat themselves and never Bargained to be gay from birth!!! Mr God's standards
awesomeDave:

God's Word is d standard not ur bullshit
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Adagunduro: 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2016
see Christianity. lobatan

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Adeevah(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Holy gay sex

All Xtians Are Gay - Kemi Olunloyo

All criminal acts (kidnapping, Robbery, Bombing, Militancy, Wife battery, Drug/Child trafficking, Defilement/Rape, Assassination e.t.c) started by our south-south brothers - Kemi olunloyo

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by macaranta(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oche211:
In lasisi69 voice, "this is endtime"
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by olumalcolm(m): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na dem dem

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by sbabimbola(f): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

Maybe.....
But I'm not embarrassed, their act just confirmed what's written in Paul's letter to the Romans chapter 1

Reprobate mind na bad thing. QED
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
wiseoneking:
You are worst than gays. You stinks like skunk by your the pic you posted. Dirty Capslocked.

cheesy

UNGODLY CHRISTIAN CUNTS ALL OVER THE PLACE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Where Do Bullets Go When Fired Straight Into The Air? / UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.