Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) (85425 Views)

Lady Arrested For Videoing Her 3-Year-Old Twin Sons Engaging In Gay Act In Lagos / Lagos Driver Caught In Gay Sex: "I Have Sodomized 7 People, 12-year Old Boy" / Prophet Chinonso Udemezue Arrested For Raping A Boy In Asaba (Gay Sex) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 17, 2016
see religion!!!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Largas:

Evening.

Pardon, I want sabi the camera you use snap your dp, it really brought out the red in your dress and I would like such camera.

Iphone 6. smiley
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Spicycat:
Not that am against Christians and Christianity but if this were to be Muslims some if not all of the Christians will be raining insult with all kinds of dementia words on Islam rather than the Muslims involved. I've always have my doubts on religion but seeing how Muslims composed themselves while commenting on Christians related issues really is remarkable in terms of religious tolerance, they talk about the people involved rather than the religion. Well done my Muslim folks Ramadam Kareem.
Mehn, I wanna get down like Brandy. Nice comment, and nice body wink Ramadan Kareem grin
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Appareil(m): 12:16am On Jun 18, 2016
illmortal:
[s][/s][b]PASTOR & APOSTLE[/b]PASTOR & APOSTLE. . .any need for CHURCHES?
They are not . Don't bother yourself
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by henry11007(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2016
that`s why bible said God judgement will start from house god
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by idris4justice: 12:21am On Jun 18, 2016
NCAN KWARA BRANCH ;DNCAN KWARA BRANCH
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by dimexy247(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2016
I just came to check nameS.......oops! Names checked AONC.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by MoneyGreen(m): 12:26am On Jun 18, 2016
donhils:
Pls mods of this forum, can you pls pls pls pls stop pushing stories like this to front page. It's really tiring reading the same kind of thing every other day. Haba. Let us see educating posts, good questions, good contributions. Pastor and Apostle having sex, how does it help anybody here now
It helps people to know that Christianity is evil

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2016
scholes0:
[size=13pt]Scientific Research Shows that an estimated 25% of the Igbo Male population is Gay.[/size]
"Frequencies of "gayness" and queerness were particularly high among those of Imo State (29.7%)..."

-United Nations Research on Indigenous African Populations (UNRIAP)

Quote that anywhere.

Can you imagine: they rape and impregnate their daughters, rape their mothers and old women, their pastors/priests rape young boys and girls and then fvck each other in gay sex - just a tip of the iceberg of their rot.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by klarge44: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2016
No you see the useless people.... Are they not Christians... Pastor and Apostle for that matter.... And they're from Enugu main City of Biafra people..... If is Muslim now we will not hear word again o o o it will be insult upon insult...... Well God knows the best

The go soon catch more.... Evil set of people... Mitcheeew tongue
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by buze(m): 12:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Lol.. Gospel oooo. Signs of end time.. MUMU NA BAD THING O
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ozaovehe(m): 1:00am On Jun 18, 2016
nortcentrallord:

The whole christian community didn't perpetuate this unholy act. Never is there anywhere in the Bible that gay was permitted in any way. Its abnormal people who hide under Christianity and what ever religion to indulge in such Shameful act.
If muslim was to be the culprit, and I state as you have written above will you support?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by lebete3000: 2:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html

They don fvck the other guy till hin begin grow breasst...i wonder how hin anuus go be now.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by fjjc(m): 2:53am On Jun 18, 2016
Islie:
Today, Friday the 17th day of June, a shocking event took place in Ngwo community of Enugu North Local Government of Enugu State as two ‘men of God’ we caught pants down.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/pulse-eyewitness-pastor-and-apostle-caught-having-gay-sex-photos-id5162727.html

Where is Osun state CAN President to come and talk to his people of like mind.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by santos2020: 3:27am On Jun 18, 2016
End time pastors,i pity flocks who attend their church,
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by tomquest: 3:41am On Jun 18, 2016
evegran:

Iphone 6. smiley

iPhones take really great pictures.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by tomquest: 3:47am On Jun 18, 2016
What a disgustingly unhygienic and demonic act, one begins to wonder if these dudes are not possessed. How can you put your thing in another man's sh1th0le for God's sake? Lord have mercy on these men!
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 3:58am On Jun 18, 2016
donhils:

If Christianity is practised by gays, then Islam is practised by who?? Senseless hell bound being ??
Cos only a senseless person believes he'll kill, die and go wherever they go when they die only to inherit 14 abi 21 virgins.
post the verses where 7 virgins were promised or I take you as a retard.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 4:05am On Jun 18, 2016
iyke484real:
my friend go seat on the ground, its obvious you don't have a point. Is it not better than slaughtering human beings for your Allah bcoz of one flimsy blablabla. Abi na blasphemy una de call am
your god in the bible should be sued for genocide. Read your bible first before casting aspersions on Allah(SWT)
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by danla44(m): 4:30am On Jun 18, 2016
Men of GOD! Pastor and Apostle! is that what you are preaching to your christians fellow. The vigilante group should also monitor other church members closely.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by manutdrichie(m): 4:34am On Jun 18, 2016
TeamSimple:

Explain to me and I might understand, aren't you suppose to win souls for Christ anymore?

Where is a soul to be won?
U?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by sayusuf(m): 4:55am On Jun 18, 2016
Igbo and Gay
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Ibrahimnasarawa(m): 4:57am On Jun 18, 2016
This is too Bad.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by kayor62: 5:06am On Jun 18, 2016
Islie:

Nothing should be done on them becos they acted according to d directive of a god who gave them bible and called them.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by ummeey: 5:10am On Jun 18, 2016
No homo
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by mzanave(f): 5:22am On Jun 18, 2016
MoneyGreen:
It helps people to know that Christianity is evil
if I may ask what makes Christianity evil...am sure it's not slaughtering people and screaming 'Jesus is lord'
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 5:25am On Jun 18, 2016
sam1990:
Fake pastor and prophet.this is a sign of the end time.

fake pastor or fake religion, if its a muslim u wil say islam so i believe this is what Christianity teaches.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Kingbusssy(m): 5:32am On Jun 18, 2016
Oche211:
In lasisi69 voice, "this is endtime"
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:02am On Jun 18, 2016
manutdrichie:

Where is a soul to be won?
U?
See them, thank God you know there are some people above your religious reasoning.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:14am On Jun 18, 2016
awesomeDave:

Who told u d culprits are christians? These are sodomites, perverts. The same reason God Almighty destroyed sodom n gomohrra. God never gave dem such sexual orientation, it is demonic n will receive adequate recompense
Comments like this are major reasons I dislike Christians. You are so quick to cast a sinner out of your religion once caught.
Would you say so if it were to be muslims?
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:30am On Jun 18, 2016
THE WORLD IN SODOM CONDITION.
Re: Pastor And Apostle In Gay Sex In Enugu (photos) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmmmm. Who are u to judge the man of.......

Does d religion preach against it? Afterall there r gay churches in this world that promote same sex marriage.

Anyways as usual, he is nt a true xtian is what our ppl will say.

If d news were to b on d other religion, caption would ve been "Islamic gay cleric bla bla bla" and my ppl will blame d religion n not the individual.

Im just keeping it real like Adeola, make una no vex ooo grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

UNIBEN Aficionado Having Fun Before He Was Killed By Cultist. Friends Mourn / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) / IG Influencer, Austa XXO, Killed By Her Millionaire Boyfriend, Killaboigram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.