Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,389 members, 7,954,567 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) (12657 Views)

What Good Sex Does To Women - Lady Reveals On Twitter. See Reactions / Omg can you imagine what this 19 years old girl posted now trending / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by ellechrystal(f): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is not funny o.
Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
Them put fried rice for your front you dey ask questions. cheesy grin

Anyways since you don't.know what to do I suggest you take thus picture show your wife. Then if your wife no complain, it means she's ready for a second wife....Maybe she's generous cheesy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by MRBrownJ: 8:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
walk to the kitchen, pour a glass of water, then throw the content all over the floor and then tell this LAZY maid to do some damn WORK, instead of watching telemundo BS!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by IsraelMonday(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2016
any probLem wid that.. Just teL her to kip her Leqs down.. And sit properLy..
Mr. Man ur marrieD

7 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 17, 2016
hmmm!
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by ikombe: 9:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
I go tear her nyash wahlia angry

Make i still dey observe the nyash from far undecided

10 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by lahit14(m): 9:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
Flee frm evry form of temptation guy, lol!! In the first place my wife can neva and will neva bring in this kind of maid. Naija women don wise.

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Them put fried rice for your front you dey ask questions. cheesy grin

Anyways since you don't.know what to do I suggest you take thus picture show your wife. Then if your wife no complain, it means she's ready for a second wife....Maybe she's generous cheesy grin
The babe knows what she is doing ; I'm sure she can do that only when the madam is not around .
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Charles4075(m): 10:19pm On Jun 17, 2016
ikombe:

My guy, you be real cow. Rotfl. Abeg nor kill me with laugh.

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Emeka71(m): 10:23pm On Jun 17, 2016
ellechrystal:
This is not funny o.
Hmmm.
The babe even has the guts to watch TV in the sitting room in that posture (as if she is inviting him for a doggy ) ; you know normally ; a house-girl is not supposed to have boldness to relax in the sitting room when oga or madam is around ; seems like she is giving him an open cheque.
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by atilla(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
bros of truly this is ur housegirl [s]use belt and whip her yansh until she begs she wont do it again
[/s]sack her
unless ur ready for ur marriage to end
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Olibboy: 12:48am On Jun 18, 2016
bleep her
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by loobby(m): 2:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Mahhh check weda nahhh true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by stack1(m): 5:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Uhm, not to be off topic, but i thought i should bring it to everyones notice about a new social platform created by a Nigerian that really rivals the big boys in a lot of features... need i say more, head over to www.greenhouze.xyz
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by mzanave(f): 5:28am On Jun 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by fagbohun4j(m): 7:02am On Jun 18, 2016
Slap am for yansh and run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Nobody: 7:05am On Jun 18, 2016
Sit right....Stop wearing tight cloths
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by gohzieh(m): 7:16am On Jun 18, 2016
Wetin man no go see Biko nu

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by odeebee: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2016
I for don nak d 3rd round come dey observe d thing whey I chop as she dey pose
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by naijacentric(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
u go take am if na d oda way round guy control yourself joor naija men n hipocrisy
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 18, 2016
odeebee:
I for don nak d 3rd round come dey observe d thing whey I chop as she dey pose
fagbohun4j:
Slap am for yansh and run away
Olibboy:
bleep her
ikombe:
just Negodi ndi mu nwoke angry Guys and their mumu ways lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Ambidexter(m): 9:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Why am I finding this difficult to believe?. Are you saying you dint see her assets before you employed her? The pix even looks photoshopped
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by ikombe: 9:34am On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
just Negodi ndi mu nwoke angry Guys and their mumu ways lipsrsealed
i would rather tell you the plain truth dan lie like dose MF up dere undecided

1 Like

Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Rexphobia(m): 10:36am On Jun 18, 2016
MRBrownJ:
walk to the kitchen, pour a glass of water, then throw the content all over [s]the floor and then tell this LAZY maid to do some damn WORK, instead of watching telemundo BS![/s] her ASSet ... Spank her then take her from behind, long d1ck style.

Fixed
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Tcheck(m): 10:43am On Jun 18, 2016
I just dey imaging d kind mess wey dat girl go mess for dat position.
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by DRISKLEF(m): 11:36am On Jun 18, 2016
Your maid looks this big and healthy. Maybe you're the maid after all.
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nothing. Just pass go your own. Girls of nowadays can sit on a naked wire to w@ undecidedch telemundo
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nothing. Just pass go your own. Girls of nowadays can sit on a naked wire to w@ch telemundo undecided
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by xross(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Its a Gift

Even your wife would call you mumu if you don't hit it.

Somethings are meant to be taken. This isn't an exception.

You fit fall your wife hand if she hear say na your neighbor or gateman dey take am.

Life na once oh.
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by MRBrownJ: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Rexphobia:
Fixed

kai, that will be any man's (and his family) downfall. the minute you fukc that maid then thats the minute she will stop respect you (and most importantly, your wife) and she will think that she has the RIGHT to watch Telemundo whenever she desire now. i'd rather go smash a crackhead LovePeddler than someone working for me. as much as it may sound cliché: NEVER mix business with sex (i wont even call fucking your maid "pleasure"wink
Re: Imagine What This Guy's House Maid Does To Him.(photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
Maid with target. Op the more you think about this maid,the more you loose concentration and focus in your family affairs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Husband But I Can't Stop Seeing My Lesbian Lovers / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover / O Jewa Ke Eng ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.