Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? (45038 Views)

My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Ladies Leave Sugar Daddies Alone See The End Results.see Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:02am On Apr 29, 2017
I Dont Understand The Rationale Behind Ladies Leaving Stuff At Guys House.

Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Or give them to charity? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 29, 2017
Are you serious! shocked
Now that always is 500naira
Abeg bring am to me oo
It wont look anyhow.

236 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 29, 2017
Dogs pee on things to mark their territory, ladies leave behind small clues for your "other women". Not all of us do that though. Some of us are afraid of being bewitched lol.

239 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by CplusJason: 7:08am On Apr 29, 2017
The one way dey lick my neck for here, I don't even know her.

She don spread like 3 brazier and 5 pink catapult pant for my bathroom.

152 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:
Dogs pee on things to mark their territory, ladies leave behind small clues for your "other women". Not all of us do that though. Some of us are afraid of being bewitched lol.

hahaha... Bewitched... We guys should be the ones scared of that..

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Tolexander: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2017
They do that for two reasons;

1. Girls do leave things intentionally in guys house to become eventual cohabitant of the house with the guy if not checked. It so simple, each time they come, they pretend to forget some things and before one knows, they've already had all their belongings in one's house. This automatically makes them one's cohabitant.

2. They do it to leave a sign that the house already has a lady serving as deterrent to other ladies.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
The one way dey lick my neck for here, I don't even her.

She don spread brazier and catapult pant for my bathroom.
lol I saw a movie a while ago where d lady used her boyfriend's toothbrush to scrub her ass and put it back on the stand just because they had a fight .. She got back to her house and performed the scrubbing grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
hahaha... Bewitched... We guys should be the ones scared of that..

No, not by the guy but by the women he'd bring over if he is the cheating type.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:11am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
Are you serious! shocked
Now that always is 500naira
Abeg bring am to me oo
It wont look anyhow.
lol.. Come and take

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:12am On Apr 29, 2017
ZarZar:

No, not by the guy but by the women he'd bring over if he is the cheating type.
lol.. U have a point then.. But I think ladies need to stop such habit.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 29, 2017
They leave stuffs behind because they feel they are they main chick, stuffs like sponge, comb and brush, then the sweetest part is when the side chick comes and Use the toothbrush to brush her hair. Hahaha.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. Come and take
But on a serious note its so you don't forget the easily.
Like there would be something that would make you keep remembering them and the time you spent with them.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by CplusJason: 7:17am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol I saw a movie a while ago where d lady used her boyfriend's toothbrush to scrub her ass and put it back on the stand just because they had a fight .. She got back to her house and performed the scrubbing grin
What are you trying to say hector? So you mean say............................

Not my toothbrush abeg.

Oh God, I can't even think about it.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

But on a serious note its so you don't forget the easily.
Like there would be something that would make you keep remembering them and the time you spent with them.
well I think a lady don't need to do all that to leave memories in her ex's thoughts...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. U have a point then.. But I think ladies need to stop such habit.

Yes, it's not right. It kinda makes you look like a desperado too.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by sluvy4tune(m): 7:19am On Apr 29, 2017
I am shocked as well

Some side chicks will leave their ear rings where you won't find it and sends automatically drags your bae attention to it the moment she steps in.

A friend told me how a girl he just met left her pant in his house, he noticed it and hide it quickly, his babe came over and went straight to where the pant was (like say na monitoring spirit) And their argument was like

Babe: Why are you doing this after all this years, why are you cheating on me

Babe: Just tell me the truth who own this pant

My guy: Chill babe its not what you think, I am surprise you haven't seen this my swimming trunk all this while

I even have 2 self, you can ask my mom

**faint**

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
CplusJason:
What are you trying to say hector? So you mean say............................

Not my toothbrush abeg.

Oh God, I can't even think about it.
lol I laughed so hard.. When d guy came to her house.. He used it .. Wat a comedy scene grin

Like serz I feel like throwing her stuff out

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Jodha(f): 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
Lmao.... Laugh wan finish me...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
well I think a lady don't need to do all that to leave memories in her ex's thoughts...
Ahh but they have to.
That's where you get it wrong.
It seems silly, alright but that's absolutely normal for them. wink

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:22am On Apr 29, 2017
sluvy4tune:
I am shocked as well

Some side chicks will leave their ear rings where you won't find it and sends automatically drags your bae attention to it the moment she steps in.

A friend told me how a girl he just met left her pant in his house, he noticed it and hide it quickly, his babe came over and went straight to where the pant was (like say na monitoring spirit) And their argument was like

Babe: Why are you doing this after all this years, why are you cheating on me

Babe: Just tell me the truth who own this pant

My guy: Chill babe its not what you think, I am surprise you haven't seen this my swimming trunk all this while

I even have 2 self, you can ask my mom

**faint**
swimming trunk cheesy... Lwkmdead grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:23am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Ahh but they have to.
That's where you get it wrong.
It seems silly, alright but that's absolutely normal for them. wink
ok then..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 29, 2017
The English language has some wonderful anthropomorphic collective nouns for various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with:
A Herd of cows,
A Flock of chickens,
A School of fish &
A Gaggle of geese.

However, less widely known nouns are:
A Pride of lions;
A Murder of crows
A Murder of ravens
An Exaltation of doves

And, presumably because they look so wise, a group of owls is referred to as:
A Congress of owls.

Now, consider a group of Baboons. They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all animals. And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not ............a Parliament. English Language refers to a group of baboons as - A PARLIAMENT OF BABOONS!

I guess that pretty much explains the things that come out from Nigeria's National Assembly!!!

Just thinking aloud sha.
#copied

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Flexherbal(m): 7:26am On Apr 29, 2017
They use them to book space.
Lol!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:31am On Apr 29, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
The English language has some wonderful anthropomorphic collective nouns for various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with:
A Herd of cows,
A Flock of chickens,
A School of fish &
A Gaggle of geese.
Alero... Not on this thread darling kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by CplusJason: 7:36am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
lol I laughed so hard.. When d guy came to her house.. He used it .. Wat a comedy scene grin

Like serz I feel like throwing her stuff out

To touch those macaroni looking pant dey hard me, I for don fling everything comot for my bathroom. angry

She think say she wise, I know that kind leg when she wan bring out. (from pant and bra today to jeans and lace tomorrow)

Make the environmental sanitation finish first, she go know who I be. cool

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Omotayor123(f): 7:44am On Apr 29, 2017
they want to leave a mark.
keep off...zonegrin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:48am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
they want to leave a mark.

keep off...zonegrin
I know say u dey do dah kyn tin.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Omotayor123(f): 7:50am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
I know say u dey do dah kyn tin.
you got the wrong person.
Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Apr 29, 2017
Omotayor123:
you got the wrong person.
so they say

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2017
Yes they do that because they don't trust ya Simple
So
They'll rather scare off the next chic so by leaving items its like telling the chic ..
he already don get bae o u dey trespass grin

Example if you about to bleep a girl she goes to the bathroom to change , comes out screaming whose pant is this .. lol no bleeping for you that day .. the pant owners plan don work

But its more because the guy is not trustworthy or has tendency to cheat smiley

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by Homeboiy: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2017
Mine left bra, pant, green cotex, trouser blowse n comp for my room. I hide it in my wadrope, it stayed for 3months, i each tym i ask her to come take her belongings, she will bring another one n go with the former but i no stop me from anything

Na she use her hand come pack am

22 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Leave Their Things Behind In A Guy's House? by AlexCk: 7:58am On Apr 29, 2017
dingbang:
Forgive my English but I have to express my heart on this. Why do ladies do this? Is it out of a hidden motive or they do it because they are forgetful?

I have a small bag of female clothes in my wardrobe and one packet of always pad "left" for months and I just don't know what to do with these items.. I can't give out the pads to d girls residing in my lodge because it would look somehow..

What do I do? Throw them away? Since the owner is so unbothered to come pick up her stuff?

Thank you for your constructive comments.

It's possible they just forgot it. tongue tongue tongue,

Well, majority of the ladies insist it's "marking their territory", so bruh, apparently, they own u Kinda. Hehehehehe,

But hey, maybe dem just forget grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You / The First Red Flag You Saw In Your Relationship And Know It Will Not Last. / Samuel Afolabi Proposes To His Oyinbo Girlfriend In Europe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.