Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? (4751 Views)

Ladies Do You Love When Guys Cum On Your Boobs??? / 90% Of Nigerian Guys Fall In Love When A Girl Does Her Hair Like This[pic] / How To Spot Broke Girls Trying Too Hard To Impress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:
True love doesn't exist. It's lust and infatuation that is existing now. You can only find true love in Jesus Christ
I guess you have no plans to marry a man then?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Chuksemi(m): 5:56am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

None of my ex were rich. They just prey on me for MY money. With bedtime words and empty promises. Don't make assumptions about me that you don't know.

Ok. Sorry, I was wrong. Why is it so hard then for you to forget him/them and what he/they did to you? You are still living with the evidence of failed relationships. It would be difficult to find a successful one, like that
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 6:00am On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

Ok. Sorry, I was wrong. Why is it so hard then for you to forget him/them and what he/they did to you? You are still living with the evidence of failed relationships. It would be difficult to find a successful one, like that

Because they saw that I gave them my all. But they didn't care enough to just let me go. Tjey didn't think I was worthy of better times, peace in my life, so they wasted my timr and money and took from me. How can you see someone so loving and caring and not leave them to find happiness with right person? It's wrong.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

It doesn't worry me anymore, for myself I know will never be on relationship again.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by obyrich(m): 7:05am On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

It doesn't worry me anymore, for myself I know will never be on relationship again.
You will be in relationship again. You will find love again. True love, devoid of deceit.

All you need is guidance. You need to rein in your emotions a little and use your head more. You don't give up on life till you draw your last breath.
Your best revenge for the men who broke your heart will be to find someone who knows your worth. There are many such men. Draw strength from your weakness. Wipe your tears. You've been wrestled aground. Stand up. Stand tall. Shake off the dust. Raise your head high and move on. I wish I could speak with you.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 7:12am On Jun 23, 2016
obyrich:
You will be in relationship again. You will find love again. True love, devoid of deceit.

All you need is guidance. You need to rein in your emotions a little and use your head more. You don't give up on life till you draw your last breath.
Your best revenge for the men who broke your heart will be to find someone who knows your worth. There are many such men. Draw strength from your weakness. Wipe your tears. You've been wrestled aground. Stand up. Stand tall. Shake off the dust. Raise your head high and move on. I wish I could speak with you.

Incorrect. I am one of God's rejects. God gave me desire to have husband and family, but no opportunity to do so. I give up already.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 23, 2016
abbeyology88:

Hello Queen.
hello
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2016
Chuksemi:

True love exists. Yes. It's just hard to find. It has always been hard to find. Hollywood makes finding true love look like a walk in a park. But truss me on this one, when you meet that guy, you go confirm

very funny
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 23, 2016
Phinalphantasy:
I guess you have no plans to marry a man then?
God knows best

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 2:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

hello
Good afternoon.
You ignored my message. I didn't see your PM.
Pls, PM me let's chat.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
abbeyology88:

Good afternoon.

You ignored my message. I didn't see your PM.

Pls, PM me let's chat.

I don't know how to send PM
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
lilyqueen:

I don't know how to send PM

Direction: 1, You will view my profile
2, U will see above my picture (follow this user and E-mail this user. Just right above my profile pix)

3, Click on E-mail this use (me)

4, It will take u to a message page with a default e-mailing message. JUST CLICK SEND and I will receive the message. We have started PMing be that.

But I have sent u a PM, pls reply.

*waiting*
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by ojuu4u(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't play games. Games are for children. I would never choose to be wit a man again. I don't need the hassle. I already found a man I love and he choose some other ho. Whatever. Some people just aren't meant to be wit partners. I am testament to that.

guys ALWAYS drop girls afta they see wat they want? Yet u ve already found ur man who see wat he wanted,yet he stick wt it. Are u nt contradicting ursef. My advice for ladies, open ur eyes 'close' you wl definately see serious guys who shal adore u
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 23, 2016
Na wah o the world has no morals again o!
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by obyrich(m): 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
foolinlove:

Incorrect. I am one of God's rejects. God gave me desire to have husband and family, but no opportunity to do so. I give up already.
Could you furnish us solid proof of being 'one of God's rejects'? Maybe I need to remind you that there are opposites in life- love and hate, good and bad, kindness and wickedness, sincerity and deceit etc. We shall all have a taste of each of these at one point in our life's journey. What you passed through many before you had overcome even worse. Just believe me, you'll conquer. You'll find love. Real love. You'll savour the sweet taste of true love. Stop hurting and brace up. Beautiful heart.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by foolinlove(f): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
ojuu4u:

guys ALWAYS drop girls afta they see wat they want? Yet u ve already found ur man who see wat he wanted,yet he stick wt it. Are u nt contradicting ursef. My advice for ladies, open ur eyes 'close' you wl definately see serious guys who shal adore u

He prolly didn't stick wit that ho, too. Married her but still cheats. Once a cheater always a cheater.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by godwineli(m): 8:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
the truth is that he can only fall in love with her when that feelings is there else he is only on adventure. And that chance of falling in love is on the ratio of 1: 10
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by abbeyology88(m): 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
iamloyalty:
Na wah o the world has no morals again o!

What do you mean, Madam?
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by olagold79: 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
foolinlove:
Men only want what they can't have. Once they have you, then they will lose interest.

Jay-Z cheats on Beyonce. Every man want to fukk wit her except him. Because he HAS her already.

T.Rex
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by olagold79: 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
[,
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by dukeprince50: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Som gurl be lyk, why guyz no fit stick wit one guy and goes up 2 all galz, lemme ask if ur playin candy crush will u lyk to stick to level1 only? Even if u noticed level one is nt much diff 4rm oda level.
Re: Why Do Guys Fall In Love When The Girl Is Too Hard To Get? by Supermansteve(m): 4:27pm On Jul 02, 2016
Hi guys, here's my opinion. I think 'playing hard to get' can go both ways. It just might make a guy value you and see you as a wife material etc.On the other hand, a guy might just see you as a conquest. Most people love challenges. After conquering, unto the next.
The problem, some girls/women feel a guy must show genuine feelings if he's relentless and that's wrong on every level. BUT for some girls(not all) it's serves as a defense and also as a filter, differentiates guys with real genuine intentions and 'chop and clean mouth' guys.
The truth tho, theirs no way of identifying a guy with good intentions from a 'baddest' guy
There is a need for BALANCE if you want play hard, when and when not to. But I guess it comes with experience.
One thing is for sure "harder you play, harder you'd fall" just wear a parachute or body gear cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Make Her Hot: 24 Sexual Questions To Ask A Girl Over Text / Guys Date Yung Girls Btw 16-18yrs, A Nigerian Girl Btw19yrs-25yrs Have Seen Enuf / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.