Stats: 3,151,981 members, 7,814,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] (4742 Views)

7 Reasons Beautiful Women Love Ugly And Broke Guys Like Us [Picture] / Stacy 0 Please Show Us Picture Of The Thing You Say In The Tissue Paper Thread / What Happened Between My Girlfriend And My Mother (2) (3) (4)

ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2019
The WhatsApp chat is below, but read carefully first.

Most men are ignorant about love. You don't wait for a woman to naturally fall in love, you press some mumu buttons in her brain to trigger the love hormone called oxytocin.

Clueless men think for a woman to like you, you must be rich. No. For a woman to like you, there are only two options.

1. You must trigger love with the way you talk (verbal personality) or
2. You must trigger it with the way you appear and carry yourself (nonverbal personality)

Money any other things are just added advantage.

Your job is not for a woman to like or love you, but to press the right mumu buttons and she'll handle the rest. I'll tell you about a pretty lady I...

Typing...

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
LIVE DEMONSTRATION

I'll tell you about a pretty Deltan lady I met yesterday and how I'm going to ChatDîct her.

I sent someone to buy me laptops in Lagos and a few other thing and after the purchase, I told him to buy a bag to put everything he bought inside and send it over to Rivers. He snapped the bag he bought and sent me a picture on WhatsApp. Long story short, he...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:22am On Nov 10, 2019
Long story short, he sent my goods through a transport company. It costs 6k, but he paid 4k and told me to balance the driver 2k when the goods arrive.

In the evening, I called the driver to know when he'll arrive, but he said it won't be that day because the hold up was much. The next morning...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2019
The next morning, at 10 AM, I called again, but the driver sounded angry and said, "You'll get it today." I ended the call and said, "Whatever suits you — if you like arrive next year, I no longer care."

A few hours later, a lady, with an innocent voice called me and asked of my location and where she should stop. I knew she was talking about my goods, but I didn't give her my location because I don't do that — I kept things vague.

The line wasn't clear, so she said, "I'll call you back when I arrive." Two hours later, I called her, but it was switched off, so I chilled and refocused my attention on something important. A few hours later...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23am On Nov 10, 2019
A few hours later, she called and said I should come meet her at First Bank. When I got there, I saw a pretty lady on phone with the exact bag my Lagos shopper sent me on WhatsApp, so I knew it was her.

She looked so decent on her red grown — not long, not short, but conservative without a single make-up or accessories. She looked like a Church girl. No flaunting of cleavages.

I stood in front of her as he rounded up her call. We looked into each other's eyes in silence and the first thing I said was, "So, you're the one who stole my bag, I have finally caught you — criminal." She started laughing. So...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:24am On Nov 10, 2019
"So, what is the name?" She asked to confirm if the name I'll call will match the one on the bag.

I called my surname and she requested for the first name and I told her too, then she smiled and called my number to finally verify if my line will ring — and it did.

"Okay," she uttered, as she bent to open the small zipper of the bag and get the key. At this time, through her neck, I could take a glimpse of the breast she has been hiding from the world. In my mind, I shouted, "Minus Satan plus Jesus. This Deltan girl won't seduce me."

Though, I liked what I saw, but that wasn't what I came for, but as a man, when you accidentally see your favorite food, you have no choice than to acknowledge it's worth eating with 2 spoons and a fork. You're supposed...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2019
"You're supposed to give me 2000 Naira to complete the money," she calmly requested and I brought my wallet and handed her the money.

I looked at the bag and noticed the left handle has been damaged, so I said, "So, you're the one who damaged my bag." She was shocked and started explaining what happened and here it goes:

My uncle arrived Delta state yesterday, so today he begged me to transport this bag to Rivers state since he was tired from the stressful journey from Lagos.

When I saw they were laptops, I refused because I don't know if Yahoo boys have used it and if police catches me, I'll be in trouble.

My uncle convinced me and told me everything, so I decided to help — after all, I will be coming to Rivers in few weeks (soon) for my NYSC. While carrying the bag at the park, it got slightly damaged. Wow! Which...

Typing...

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2019
"Wow! NYSC? Which school did you graduate from?" And she replied. Instantly, I started TâlkDicting her.

"So, you just came to deliver this bag?" I asked and she nodded her head. "Wow! You came just for me and my bag?" I naughtily and mischievously said again and she laughed.

"Why didn't he put it in another transport company?" I asked. "No, he said he wants to be 100% sure it was delivered — maybe he doesn't want stories that touched."

"Oh, so you know about stories that touch, huh?" I replied and she smiled and said, "You know, this is Nigeria."

"You're right — are you going back to Delta today?"

"No, my aunt lives in this town. I have lived here for 2 years too," she answered.

"Oh, 2 years, without even searching for me?" "Haha," she laughed

"So you ran away when the Rivers state's killing crisis started — fear fear," I said and she laughed again. It was...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Nov 10, 2019
"Wow! It was nice meeting you, Miss Fear Fear. So, what name should I call you?" I asked

"I'm Blessing."

I wanted to say something crazy and funny, but I didn't want her to laugh and fall on the ground.

"Are you on WhatsApp?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm on WhatsApp," she replied.

"With this number you used in calling me?" I asked again and she replied with a yes.

"Alright, Blessing, it was nice blessing me with this damaged bag," I said and she laughed as we waved each other goodbye. I...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2019
I headed home and she headed to her aunt's house like the true lady in red she was.

Innocent and calm girls know too many naughty things — I'll bring out the monster in her through chatting and turn it to a book and sell it for 7k. #Smile. Making money isn't that hard — just turn your story to a book and sell it.

But what if we end up falling in love with each other and getting married? I'm going...

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2019
I'm going to use the secrets in the  book, ChatDîcted, to press her love buttons and make her fall madly in love with me.

If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Here is the download link of the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Typing...
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2019
So, I sent her my first ever message yesterday and she replied this morning.

The game is about to start. Who is ready to watch the match unfold? Raise your hand.

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2019
The game is about to start. Who is ready to watch the match unfold? Raise your hand.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:33am On Nov 10, 2019
Those who want to see how our chat will go, type C.

Those who want to attend our wedding, type W.

#Smile
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by juanjo2: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Following

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Ayoleeboy007: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
C W
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:58am On Nov 10, 2019
More interest before we start. Less interest, no post.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nat404: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm going to use the secrets in the  book, ChatDîcted, to press her love buttons and make her fall madly in love with me.

If you're a man and you haven't read that book, you're missing. Here is the download link of the free version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Typing...
Hahahahaha. Master, please send the book to me. I need it. That book really works.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nat404: 11:04am On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:
I'm ready master.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 11:27am On Nov 10, 2019
go ahead
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by teejaymiquel(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2019
VP single men association
m not reading again until I find my own Blessing
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Tony142: 12:06pm On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile
CW
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 10, 2019
C kissC
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by adeboi1: 6:15pm On Nov 10, 2019
CW
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 10, 2019
All this na normal line i dey use for babe jor, abeg am off to making money.

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 10:08pm On Nov 10, 2019
iLegendd:

#Smile
Let me pack here "W" for sure
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Adasun(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2019
Cw
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 10, 2019
Low buget ubunja

Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:09am On Nov 11, 2019
CW cheesy cheesy
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by balosammy(m): 10:58am On Nov 11, 2019
WC grin
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2019
Hmmm. What is Chizzypresh doing here? Another woman is taking your crush away and you're here watching. Kindly use super glue and cover your eyes before you die of heart attack with the things I may post soon. The conversation is +18. I think you're still 3 years old.
Re: ME, BLESSING, and What Happened Between Us [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:35pm On Nov 11, 2019

Lady Threatens Someone Who Sent Her #silhouttechallenge Video To Her Mum / Ugandan Woman Marries Three Men And Determines The Roster For Sex (photos) / My Ex Doesn't Want To Let Me Rest Despite Me Being Married