Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,547 members, 7,827,048 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC (20646 Views)

Treasury Looters Now Regret Their Looting- Buhari / Looters Now Hide Money In Abandoned Buildings-EFCC / Recovered Loot: Why FG Did Not Name Looters —presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by M4gunners: 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
Did he meant APC looters.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by salabscholar01(m): 9:14am On Jun 18, 2016
ok
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by mommaade(f): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
Sorry , Your FTC has been claimed

All these Oloriibu people hiding cash up and down, i just wish google has money finder app , I would have located those cash stashes

and return them all to the Federal Government [size=1pt]of my pocket [/size]

Because i am a fair Nigerian grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by gokay11(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Na to dey go check doz abandoned houses o#Bunchofnoisemakers
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by SureRides4u(m): 9:15am On Jun 18, 2016
Now you know please start emptying the houses, thank you.

If you need to buy a car just check my signature, thanks.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Spain007(m): 9:17am On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:
Na to go dey check all dis abandoned buildings be dat oooo.... grin grin grin

But wait ooo, if you come go see awon Mudashiru, awon Alaye, awon Boiz for
inside the abandoned building, your own don be for dat day grin grin grin
Hmm u forgot to mention PITBULL...
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Stancity(m): 9:18am On Jun 18, 2016
Pure Lies...... I stand not be deceived.....

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 18, 2016
They 'now' keep money ke

Something that has been going on for ages, all those blocks of flat in Lagos that are seemingly abandoned are used for laundering money. Its not new abeg.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 18, 2016
femo86:
Na to go dey check all dis abandoned buildings be dat oooo.... grin grin grin

But wait ooo, if you come go see awon Mudashiru, awon Alaye, awon Boiz for
inside the abandoned building, your own don be for dat day
grin grin grin

LWKMD
hahahaha

Na dat time your eyes go clear and you go know say honesty is the best policy

3 Likes

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by AntiWailer: 9:24am On Jun 18, 2016

Bukar was first arraigned in October 2013 and was granted bail. The accused person, however, absconded shortly after the commencement of the trial.

This is why I will support EFCC to hold any criminal for 200years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by carammel(f): 9:25am On Jun 18, 2016
Off to the nearest abandoned buildings, mio lewaku.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by DonCortino: 9:32am On Jun 18, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Nigeria will be great again.
When was it ever great?
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by DonCortino: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Younevertire:
@@DaBullIT
Go and learn skills amebo oshi
I have your time today
As you ban me I will keep opening profile to expose your tyranny
Idi0t
Because you toasted girl and she didjt agree you banned her
Thief
Dem don ban u yet?
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by ehinja: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2016
Bankers are also involved in corrupt acts, as they don’t carry out due diligence.’’

No mind Banks if na poor man them go bring out all their due diligence and KYC before u remove one kobo.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Deputyvictor(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
oya

Money Ultimate Search Begins
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by atirolu(m): 9:42am On Jun 18, 2016
My appeal goes to association of armed rubbers to deceit from going to poor nigerians for money you have been hinted where monies are kept

1 Like

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by chernest2002: 9:49am On Jun 18, 2016
Another excuse to steal from bureau de change operators.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Remii(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2016
989900:
Some people and I, have suggested change in currency color . . . we just might need to do that ATEOTD. While working on ways to make the Naira keep on appreciating against the dollar, so they are tempted to change some of those to Naira.
people like saraki who keeps millions at home will not support the bill, they wont approve the budget allocated for that oo.

2 Likes

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Kingspin(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2016
This news no make sense, already u have allow them to loot. How do they steal such huge amount without trace and then carry it home. Nigeria has a problem which nobody is ready to tackle.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by omenka(m): 10:04am On Jun 18, 2016
Treasure hunt things loading. cheesy
Lemme put my Captain Jack Sparrow hat on. #NoTime.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by jantavanta(m): 10:05am On Jun 18, 2016
deymoh:
where are the houses please

All over Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by AlanSugar(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2016
dollyjuke:
Am sure they wont take some to heaven

Only pastors will take theirs to heaven grin grin grin
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by MCeeShort(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2016
This isn't new.
I've heard of a politician who stored money in his GP tank and those who dig underground house to store money too.
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by idesylvester(m): 10:34am On Jun 18, 2016
This is total madness, if u have ur fact EFCC that such is happening then go after them and their houses and stop making announcement

So do we mean after all this silly announcement the money will still b there

Propaganda agenda part 2... we don go schl nw ooo even if schl fees r xpensive
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by geefasee: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Nicur:
lol can you imagine, leaking your enemies's secret!! you have intelligence about your enemy and you are giving it away? who are they deceiving, PROPAGANDA IS THE FOOD FOR THE SOUL OF ZOMBIES!! OYA ZOMBIES come chop! grin
dont mind them,
can they show us the picture of the one they have seen and whose building it is? Bunch of Electronically Falsified Criminal Commission
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by brojoshua: 10:41am On Jun 18, 2016
Trace the loots even if they swallowed the money as many do in the cases of drugs. And not only recovering the loots but also to prosecute the looters and sentence those of them that are found guilty for justice and to serve as warning and deterrence to crimes against humanity. Thank you
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by Sultanchidi(m): 10:45am On Jun 18, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]hmmmm
Re: Looters Now Keep Money In Abandoned Houses –EFCC by musicwriter(m): 10:46am On Jun 18, 2016
If the EFCC can stop any witch-hunting and focus on corrupt practises by our banks, airport, seaport, looters would lose interest in stealing money from Nigeria, unless they'll have to resort to burrying the loot in the forest.

The monumental acts of corruption that been reported CANNOT be possible without the co-operation of banks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Electricity Situation In Your Area? / ‘Where Is The $65bn Obasanjo Left In Excess Crude Account?’ Amaechi Fires At GEJ / 2023: Buhari Says He Will Stop Desperate Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.