Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,715 members, 7,837,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? (1823 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You? / How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Different stroke for different folks. Some peeps like to date older women, some think its repulsive. However, in my opinion. Its okay, as she's mature and probably won't do what many of these annoying women do, NAG!!.
•Joseph, if you'll just pay her attention and mind what she says,
she won't have to constantly repeat herself... "nag"
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Joseph, if you'll just pay her attention and mind what she says,
she won't have to constantly repeat herself... "nag"
Says who, you? Puhlease.. Whatever happened to she paying attention and listening when I say something, once?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Says who, you? Puhlease.. Whatever happened to she paying attention and listening when I say something, once?
•It depends.
If she's constantly having to tell you to pick your dirty clothes off the floor and put them in a basket
Or to put the toilet seat down when your done doing your business.
.....•You need to listen.
Because your the cause of her "Nagging"
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Lezzlie(m): 2:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Different stroke for different folks. Some peeps like to date older women, some think its repulsive. However, in my opinion. Its okay, as she's mature and probably won't do what many of these annoying women do, NAG!!.

Cougar-ism ? Joe you in?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lezzlie:

Cougar-ism ? Joe you in?
Cougar-ism? If its what I'm thinking, the dude dated a very young, naïve and impressionable female. How else did you think she came here to spill the beans. But hey, an older, mature woman will probably not do what she did.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 2:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•It depends.
If she's constantly having to tell you to pick your dirty clothes of the floor and put them in a basket
Or to put the toilet set down when your done doing your business.
.....•You need to listen.
Because your the cause of her "Nagging"
LOL. That's the exact point of she doing it herself, especially if she knows its a habit. What's the point of nagging when you know you could just save yourself unnecessary headaches by doing the above?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
LOL. That's the exact point of she doing it herself, especially if she knows its a habit. What's the point of nagging when you know you could just save yourself unnecessary headaches by doing the above?
°The only reason I would clean up after a man or close the seat down for him is if
....•He does mundane things for me.
I want the relationship to be GIVE and Take.

Do you leave the toilet iup and dirty clothes on the floor?
Would you change those habits for yer woman?

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
°The only reason I would clean up after a man or close the seat down for him is if
....•He does mundane things for me.
I want the relationship to be GIVE and Take.

Do you leave the toilet iup and dirty clothes on the floor?
Would you change those habits for yer woman?
Of course, all those are mere things. As long as she's willing to do the same for me. Relationship should be a 50/50 thingy.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Of course, all those are mere things. As long as she's willing to do the same for me. Relationship should be a 50/50 thingy.
•OK.That's all for now.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 3:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•OK.That's all for now.
Huh? You make it sound like I'm being interviewed
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Huh? You make it sound like I'm being interviewed
•Don't get jumpy grin
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Don't get jumpy grin
Perish the thought. tongue
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Perish the thought. tongue
tongue bye
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Love Has Expiry Date. Guy agree for her.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Hoodnigga(m): 3:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
thumbs up 2 ur ever ready dick, may it neva fall when it is time for duty and may it conquer more pvssies both young and old alike!
amen bro. Lols
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hoodnigga:
amen bro. Lols
see you at the top then, as in on top of em ladies......

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Me: My Boyfriend Has Been There For Me But I Love Another Man / My Boyfriends Shoe Is Laughing.... / Check Out This Lady Who Wanna Be Forever 18, +18, Go Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.