Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,852 members, 7,824,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? (1813 Views)

Dating A Lady Who Is Older Than You / Is It Right To Marry A Lady Older Than You? / How Do I Satisfy A Lady Older Than Me In Bed?? Oppinions Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Hoodnigga(m): 9:06am On Jun 18, 2016
im confused. A lady in my street is been toasting m lately. I dnt knw wat to do cause she's far more older than m. Advice m pls
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by 2dice01: 9:09am On Jun 18, 2016
you dont like tha shii tell her straight up...
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by lovat(m): 9:10am On Jun 18, 2016
Its called Love
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by sinaj(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2016
D yankee dude above me haf said it all.
Erm I mean d first poster

It's very simple
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 9:13am On Jun 18, 2016
No mata how old wey she be dat one no mean sey make ur preek no stand for am so date am like dat!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Hoodnigga(m): 9:33am On Jun 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
No mata how old wey she be dat one no mean sey make ur preek no stand for am so date am like dat!
dats d pro cause my dick usually stand lik never bf wen i c her
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jampro123(m): 10:08am On Jun 18, 2016
I will not lie to you it is fun my brother. If I were you you just make it know that it is for the sex and keep emotions away. Falling in love with an older lady is pointless my dear. Just catch the fun and keep emotions away.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda, what do you think
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Hoodnigga:
dats d pro cause my dick usually stand lik never bf wen i c her
thumbs up 2 ur ever ready dick, may it neva fall when it is time for duty and may it conquer more pvssies both young and old alike!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by SSAINTSAMURAI(m): 10:33am On Jun 18, 2016
Team older ladies.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:
Laveda, what do you think

Well, I wouldn't know as I've never been in one, I prefer my men older. grin

I know it can work, it just has to do with understanding between both partners.. And of course RESPECT despite age difference.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 11:00am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

I know it can work, it just has to do with understanding between both partners.. And of course RESPECT despite age difference.

I agree with this 100%.

I know you are bae kiss kiss
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 11:05am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

I agree with this 100%.

I know you are bae kiss kiss
embarassed kiss

So we have a deal right? smiley
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:
embarassed kiss

So we have a deal right? smiley

Hmm which deal again ooooo
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Hmm which deal again ooooo
sad

Voting Lanicky.

1 Like

Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 11:40am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

sad

Voting Lan.icky.

Alright, you got it hun.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 11:43am On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Alright, you got it hun.

kiss
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

u prefer ur MEN older, undecided[quote author=Laveda post=46684101]

you cheat!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
u prefer ur MEN older, undecided

Jona sad
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Jona sad
lav! Aiit I had to sheath myself so that u won't get pregnant as I chatted u now, so pls don't mention me again,or u'll get preggie!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 12:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
lav! Aiit I had to sheath myself so that u won't get pregnant as I chatted u now, so pls don't mention me again,or u'll get preggie!
Werey! grin

I want to mail you o. tongue
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by jonaifame22(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

Werey! grin

I want to mail you o. tongue
I can see that ur search for the fruit of the womb has brought to my place,well............... U shall have wat u seek!
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by agrovick(m): 12:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
For me, old is gold if and only if the age gap is not more than 5 years
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

kiss
yea....what do you have for me
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yees!
....*Some benefits of dating a older women:
1.Maturity and world knowledge that comes with age

2.life experience:She's seen and done things you have not.You can learn from her.

3.They are beautiful:
...*You can find the same beauty in a older woman as you could a younger 1

4.Financial stability:
....*Older women have had time to accumulate monies and other valuables

In all honesty there's little difference between a younger and older woman.
Don't let the age diffrence color your thinking
Older women too are good for love and marriage.

Joseph1832 would you date a older woman?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 1:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

yea....what do you have for me

What do you want?
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

What do you want?

Errrrm gimme a list of what I can ask for so I'll make a pick wink wink
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 1:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Errrrm gimme a list of what I can ask for so I'll make a pick wink wink
grin

You might not like it, so make your choice. wink
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 1:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:
grin

You might not like it, so make your choice. wink

Open cheque....

****clears throat***

I want 'Sie'.....Sie is a German word.
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by Laveda(f): 1:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
strictlynaija:

Open cheque....

****clears throat***

I want 'Sie'.....Sie is a German word.

You'll get it on Monday.. wink
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by strictlynaija: 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Laveda:

You'll get it on Monday.. wink

Alright hun kiss kiss
Re: Is It Good To Date A Lady Older Than U? by joseph1832(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Yees!
....*Some benefits of dating a older women:
1.Maturity and world knowledge that comes with age

2.life experience:She's seen and done things you have not.You can learn from her.

3.They are beautiful:
...*You can find the same beauty in a older woman as you could a younger 1

4.Financial stability:
....*Older women have had time to accumulate monies and other valuables

In all honesty there's little difference between a younger and older woman.
Don't let the age diffrence color your thinking
Older women too are good for love and marriage.

Josep.h1832 would you date a older woman?
Different stroke for different folks. Some peeps like to date older women, some think its repulsive. However, in my opinion. Its okay, as she's mature and probably won't do what many of these annoying women do, NAG!!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

18 Things You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Been To An NYSC Orientation Camp / For Ladies: 10 Ways To Take Care Of Your Man (must Read) / Incredible Adventure Of Love, Life And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.