Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) (5278 Views)

Should I Call Her Back And Apologized / Noxolo Mampa, The South African Lady Who Bashed Nigerian men Finally Apologized / A Guy Apologized To A Lady After Slapping Her Twice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

You just reminded me of Dean winchester! Mehn I miss supernatural cry

I personally miss Lucifer and Gabriel the most. They were just such great characters.

Gabriel was just perfect. Even when he was just known as the trickster, he was such a well rounded character who was perfectly flushed out.

Lucifer may have been the devil and all but he was so well done and he was so much different and so much more than what I thought he would be.

1 Like

Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
bettydee:
I will tear the money into shreds and still say NO.

I like your response but errrm, just a piece of advice ma !

Please just kindly return the money and don't tear it into shreds because mehn, that would be stupidity of the highest order.
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by chiwetel(f): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
offering the money shows he really isn't remorseful yet.

I probably would CONSIDER if he uses the money to buy something I have always wanted. Buh given am nuh venal,he simply can't buy my forgiveness.
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by deanoffaculty: 12:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
I will collect the money and ask ''when are you going to cheat on me again? So that I can have more of this".......
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by sainty2k3(m): 12:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
who will not collect the money. it might not chnge my heart though. but this money must be taken.
btw all the ladies saying no are just hiding. Have u ever heard the wife of Dangote or Otedola complain of cheating, no matter what the media says about them, their wives are always loyal and supportive. rejecting this money is easier said than done
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

I personally miss Lucifer and Gabriel the most. They were just such great characters.

Gabriel was just perfect. Even when he was just known as the trickster, he was such a well rounded character who was perfectly flushed out.

Lucifer may have been the devil and all but he was so well done and he was so much different and so much more than what I thought he would be.

lol... Bro which season you dey
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

lol... Bro which season you dey

I stop for Season 10 oo grin

Which season u stop?
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 12:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

I stop for Season 10 oo grin

Which season u stop?

Na 11 I dey bro...So you never start to dey watch the Darkness vs God season cheesy
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Joygalore(f): 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
shocked
cruzita:
undecidedif I accept this, u will still go ahead and cheat again because u will come with another money .so NO

but its too tempting o
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Na 11 I dey bro...So you never start to dey watch the Darkness vs God season cheesy

Huh? How that one be?
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by fuckpro: 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
[quote author=bettydee post=46684813]I will tear the money into shreds and still say NO

Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by bettydee(f): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
truthsayer007:

I like your response but errrm, just a piece of advice ma !

Please just kindly return the money and don't tear it into shreds because mehn, that would be stupidity of the highest order.

if I hear
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by bettydee(f): 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nova15:

Fake ppl everywhere.... undecided undecided undecided
E concern you
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 1:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Huh? How that one be?

You know say for season 10 Sam, castiel, Crowley and his mother removed the mark of cain from dean's hand. That mark is the seal God used to lock away the darkness in the beginning of creation.

So breaking the mark released her (Yeah the darkness is a female and she is God's sister too shocked)

Baba you dey far behind oh grin
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 1:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

You know say for season 10 Sam, castiel, Crowley and his mother removed the mark of cain from dean's hand. That mark is the seal God used to lock away the darkness in the beginning of creation.

So breaking the mark released her (Yeah the darkness is a female and she is God's sister too shocked)

Baba you dey far behind oh grin

Ugh? Darkness is a female? shocked shocked

Chai, I don miss ooo angry
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 1:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Ugh? Darkness is a female? shocked shocked

Chai, I don miss ooo angry

Dean's mum is back too wink
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by oluwabreezy: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
One bundle can change ur life....the guy now make it two for you..lol....poverty o!
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Dean's mum is back too wink

Whattt? shocked

I wonder what Mary will think of Castiel, since she used to tell baby Dean that "angels are watching over you"?
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by xross(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
bettydee:
I will tear the money into shreds and still say NO.

*coughs*
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Whattt? shocked

I wonder what Mary will think of Castiel, since she used to tell baby Dean that "angels are watching over you"?

She will be glad her baby turns out to be a
1. Levitan slayer
2. Demon slayer
3. Angel slayer (He killed one angel at season 4 what's that guy's name again sef)
4. Knight slayer (abbadon)
5. EINSTEIN slayer grin

she will be proud she raised a man of letter too grin

Who went to
1. heaven
2. Hell
3. Purgatory

Which kin film he this sef grin grin grin
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 2:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

She will be glad her baby turns out to be a
1. Levitan slayer
2. Demon slayer
3. Angel slayer (He killed one angel at season 4 what's that guy's name again sef)
4. Knight slayer (abbadon)
5. EINSTEIN slayer grin

she will be proud she raised a man of letter too grin

Who went to
1. heaven
2. Hell
3. Purgatory

Which kin film he this sef grin grin grin

The early seasons of Supernatural were so awesome! grin

It's not often I like monsters shows but early Supernatural did it right.

What Supernatural surprisingly can't do right is long story arcs due to them becoming like bad soap operas..Season 1 is still my favorite season though because of its simplicity. Two demon hunter brothers driving around the country in a badass car searching for clues to finding their father.

IMO Supernatural went annoying once they got the demon knife and Castile as an ally. Both are overused as plot devices for the sake of conscience, and it made the writing lazy..

I go try go back to season 11, to many series don come out sef grin

Still a mad fan of Supernatural though cool
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

What Supernatural surprisingly can't do right is long story arcs due to them becoming like bad soap operas..Season 1 is still my favorite season though because of its simplicity. Two demon hunter brothers driving around the country in a badass car searching for clues to finding their father.

IMO Supernatural went annoying once they got the demon knife and Castile as an ally. Both are overused as plot devices for the sake of conscience, and it made the writing lazy..

Up supernatural cheesy

After supernatural, 24 is my favorite...All these new generation movies are boring to me. Tried watching empire and I just hate it. Didn't even watch the episode two sef
undecided
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

smh see how you're derailing another person's thread. Is it good like this? Ehn you too vizkiz?
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
smh see how you're derailing another person's thread. Is it good like this? Ehn you too vizki?

We are analyzing something more important tongue
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 2:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
Liars everywhere you go, some gals forming what i dnt knw here, for me i will collect the cash and ask her to kip on cheating so far as she kips apologizing this way
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

tahh that ancient film. Talk about something better.
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
tahh that ancient film. Talk about something better.

Supernatural? Ancient? Babe you missing big time...I know you are still in the 2nf season though grin
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Up supernatural cheesy

After supernatural, 24 is my favorite...All these new generation movies are boring to me. Tried watching empire and I just hate it. Didn't even watch the episode two sef
undecided

24 is thrilling from start to finish and just an all around interesting show to get sucked into.

Seasons 1 and 2 were great.Season 3 was interesting.Season 4 and 5 were some of the best TV series I have ever seen

Nina is still the best villain this show has ever got, and nobody will come close to touching her badassness.

Charles logan is a distant 2nd IMO, but i disliked his wimpy president act.

Jack Bauer overcoming a heroin addiction in under 12 hours was hilarious!I know it's poorly written, but it's one of my favorite Jack Bauer moments. grin He's a beast. cheesy

Empire? Lol..It's not the type of show I typically watch and I got completely hooked.I have no idea why that show has blown up as big as it has.

It's vastly overrated.
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
juhan:
smh see how you're derailing another person's thread. Is it good like this? Ehn you too vizkiz?

vizkiz:

grin cheesy
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by vizkiz: 2:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

24 is thrilling from start to finish and just an all around interesting show to get sucked into.

Seasons 1 and 2 were great.Season 3 was interesting.Season 4 and 5 were some of the best TV series I have ever seen

Nina is still the best villain this show has ever got, and nobody will come close to touching her badassness.

Charles logan is a distant 2nd IMO, but i disliked his wimpy president act.

Jack Bauer overcoming a heroin addiction in under 12 hours was hilarious!I know it's poorly written, but it's one of my favorite Jack Bauer moments. grin He's a beast. cheesy

Empire? Lol..It's not the type of show I typically watch and I got completely hooked.I have no idea why that show has blown up as big as it has.

It's vastly overrated.

Are You the twin brother i never had? cry
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Smellymouth: 2:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Are You the twin brother i never had? cry

Maybe grin cheesy
Re: If Ur Partner Cheated On You And Apologized This Way , Would You Accept (photo) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Supernatural? Ancient? Babe you missing big time...I know you are still in the 2nf season though grin
lol because its very boring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Can't Allow Her Mom In-law To See Her unclothedness, She’s hiding something. / What Can I Convince My Woman Who Is A Virgin That Sex Is Sweet And Not Painful / CCTV Footage: Man Caught Sexually Harassing A Little Girl In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.