Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories (2184 Views)

Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS / Happy Birthday Smellinganus! / Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2016
In the course of counselling and speaking to singles and married, I was overwhelmed by the situation of a particular female which she confessed to me... She just found out three months to her wedding that her fiance is gay.... Points to Note as she told me... She is a virgin... , on two occasions at least her fiance has entered the bathroom when she is naked to pick something and he left without making any moves... They are both Christians from a very popular church in Nigeria, I wouldn't mention the name..., he told her he can't change and he is not willing to go for counselling to his pastor about his condition... She told me out of their two years relationship, it's just three times she could remember him getting hard after much seduction from her... ( She literally used his hands to touch her vag.na, etc.... Please help a confused sister.... Also send me a PM about your current most challenging situation lets talk about it next weekend... Your identity will be protected...

1 Like

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by falconey(m): 11:49am On Jun 18, 2016
hmmmmm what a predicament for her.... women need this rod of ours.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Starlet50(m): 11:52am On Jun 18, 2016
Op send the girl to me....I'll do what dat guy cannot do.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by W3irDo: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
But yer name tho
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by gsparks01(m): 11:53am On Jun 18, 2016
eiya pele ma
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by makydebbie(f): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
its hard...but she cant remain like dat she has to leave!
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by ForeverYoung197(f): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2016
If I were his wife, I will embraced his sexual orientation. Since he doesn't want to change. Acceptance is the only key to survive in this messy situation besides, she needs to understands him. They need to talk in details if they want divorce or they will keep it as it is with respect.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
This is another reason why you should "test drive" before marriage...Forget what your pastor old you in church. This generation is messier than the former.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
This would keep happening...

Homosexuals Marrying Straight people. You Ain't seen Nothing yet. 14Yrs imprisonment huh? Issokay! grin

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
falconey:
hmmmmm what a predicament for her.... women need this rod of ours.
funny but you are very right... Every wife deserves her husband's rod...

1 Like

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
its hard...but she cant remain like dat she has to leave!
you mean since she is not married to him yet?
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
ForeverYoung197:
If I were his wife, I will embraced his sexual orientation. Since he doesn't want to change. Acceptance is the only key to survive in this messy situation besides, she needs to understands him. They need to talk in details if they want divorce or they will keep it as it is with respect.
I like your point dear but they are not yet married...
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
This is another reason why you should "test drive" before marriage...Forget what your pastor old you in church. This generation is messier than the former.

many will support you while others will be against this school of thought... Anyway...like they say, different strokes for different folks
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Lsofdk(m): 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
she's not married to guy, she should quit the relationship, he's probably getting married to her due to pressure from home.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
This would keep happening...

Homosexuals Marrying Straight people. You Ain't seen Nothing yet.
14Yrs imprisonment huh? Issokay! grin

interesting... So what do you think is the solution
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by makydebbie(f): 12:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
you mean since she is not married to him yet?
yea..he is gay..and he does not want to change..the marriage will lead to a divorce "if"...they get married..
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
interesting... So what do you think is the solution
Stop jailing 'em?

So, they'd be able to Comeout of their shells? undecided

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
makydebbie:
yea..he is gay..and he does not want to change..the marriage will lead to a divorce "if"...they get married..
I agree with you, it may most likely lead to unhappiness and possibly divorce... The girl in question also said she is the type that loves attention so much...
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 12:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
Stop jailing 'em?

So, they'd be able to Comeout of their shells? undecided

ok dear... You may be right but don't you think letting them come out publicly in a religious country like Nigeria will make those gays/lesbians as a point of target by terrorists/religious extremists... undecided
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by makydebbie(f): 12:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I agree with you, it may most likely lead to unhappiness and possibly divorce... The girl in question also said she is the type that loves attention so much...
well now dats it..a guy will give her the "attention" she needs...and the rest is history!

1 Like

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

undecided
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
ok dear... You may be right but don't you think letting them come out publicly in a religious country like Nigeria will make those gays/lesbians as a point of target by terrorists/religious extremists... undecided
It stands to Reason..

But let 'em be Responsible for 'emselves.
that should be A stepping stone.wink

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
It stands to Reason..

But let 'em be Responsible for 'emselves.
that should be A stepping stone.wink

you may be right dear....
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 1:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Berlyn:
undecided

Baby how will you feel when we finally get married and I have a tiny winny undecided
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

Baby how will you feel when we finally get married and I have a tiny winny undecided

grin grin

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Dezolo(f): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
That Estherfabian character has the ugliest verbal appearance I've ever seen.

I think she should report this to close family members.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Dezolo:
That Estherfabian character has the ugliest verbal appearance I've ever seen.

I think she should report this to close family members.

You asked for it and you are gonna get it grin
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 18, 2016

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by vizkiz: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Almost Killed Girlfriend Because She Refused Him Sex(photo) / “i’ve Not Even Penetrated My Wife Yet, But She Is Already Four Months Pregnant” / 55 Uncommon Internet Chat Acronyms And Its Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.