Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,438 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories (2182 Views)

Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS / Happy Birthday Smellinganus! / Sharing Life Issues With ChazB Accuses Stephen Of Betrayal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Dezolo(f): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:

You asked for it and you are gonna get it grin

My hand on a bible, I will not chicken out.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by PrincessAnna: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
Stick to your sexuality, report him to police. let him cool off in jail.
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
It's better she doesn't Proceed with the marriage to avoid future disaster.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Stick to your sexuality, report him to police. let him cool off in jail.
I think that may be a more difficult option to report the person she has loved for almost two years of relationship to the police... Anyway anything is possible...
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
lilyqueen:
It's better she doesn't Proceed with the marriage to avoid future disaster.
although it's not an easy solution that you have prescribed but there is so much sense in it if she can't accept him that way which obviously I doubt if she could accept him as gay..
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by PrincessAnna: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I think that may be a more difficult option to report the person she has loved for almost two years of relationship to the police... Anyway anything is possible...
I understand how she feels, was once a bi . she should help him then. Its not easy tho
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by PrincessAnna: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
although it's not an easy solution that you have prescribed but there is so much sense in it if she can't accept him that way which obviously I doubt if she could accept him as gay..
Tell her not to marry him if she want to enjoy married life. He will pay more attention to his gay partner. speaking from experience
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
Tell her not to marry him if she want to enjoy married life. He will pay more attention to his gay partner. speaking from experience
I will surely tell her but please can you share your experience here with me or should I pm you to send it if you don't want another person to know, I know it's much better when someone that has had a similar experience shares his/her...
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:

Exactly

2 Likes

Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by PrincessAnna: 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
I will surely tell her but please can you share your experience here with me or should I pm you to send it if you don't want another person to know, I know it's much better when someone that has had a similar experience shares his/her...
what is there to hidegrin
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 5:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
what is there to hidegrin
then you have the stage ... Share it please grin... Just remember that other people too will learn from it... cool
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by PrincessAnna: 5:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
SmellingAnus:
then you have the stage ... Share it please grin... Just remember that other people too will learn from it... cool
You really want to hear my story?
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
PrincessAnna:
You really want to hear my story?
sure... cool... Shoot my Lady... cool princessanna still waiting for your story cool
Re: Weekend Edition Of Sharing Life's Issues With Smellinganus... Real Life Stories by SmellingAnus(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
PrincessAnna:
happy Sunday dear.. you didn't tell us your story again as you promised grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheating Wife Stuck To Man In An Hotel / Hilarious Memes About United States Election today / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.