Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty (2186 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / I Have Ruined Someone’s Daughter. I’m Feeling Guilty. / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Benikuuse(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2016
I Was Made A Manager In A Group Of Filling Stations With The Influence Of My Girlfriend(the Company Belongs To Her Mother) There Is This Girl, Her Name Is Miriam Who Also Work At The Company. A Very Respectful Girl Who Never Disrespect My Directives, I Have Been Helping Her Financially And Sometimes Stand For Her In Any Case Because She Is An Orphan Left With Two Junior Sisters To Take Care Of. But Believe Me I Have Nothing To Do With Her.
It Was On Sunday When After Service Pass By To Say Hi, Which A Few Minutes Later My Girlfriend Came She Didn't Even Care To Ask What She Was Doing In My House, She Ask Her To Leave.
Two Days Later This Miriam Was Sacked. Miriam And Her Siblings Are Made To Sleep Hungry Because No Money To Put Food On Their Table.
Iam Feeling Guilty Because Iam The Cause Of Miriam Loosing Her Job.
I Wanted To Leave The Relationship But The Girl Is Threatening To Deal With Miriam Seriously If I Do. Iam Afraid. What Legal Action Should I Take?
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by igraman(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
So?
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Lizzyfroshey(f): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by firstking01(m): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
If you're truly feeling guilty, split your salary in half and keep giving Her till you find another job.

You seduced the poor girl knowing the kind of gf you have

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Davash222(m): 9:24pm On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Keep helping her financially and try to help her get another job.

But meanwhile,edit your write up.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Davash222(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
After service, she pass by to say Hi Just to say Hi?? Unto Hi 5ive,bah
For your mind now, We dey wear pampers. Abi??

4 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Yinkey6(m): 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2016
Iyamnotunderstanding.....

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Rrabbit: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
embarassed embarassed embarassed

Your conscience might not let you sleep o!

Just pray for them & also help secure another job for her sha!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Jayson1: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
She pass by to say "Hi" cool

Sorry, i've nothing to say. cool

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by DozieInc(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
I wouldnt blame your girl friend cos she acted to protect her interest - before handshake pass elbow-, it was you who failed to draw the line between you and the other girl.
On her own part she didnt have the sense to avoid playing too close to 'small madam' food.

Say 'Hi' to her.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
The proprietress in a sch I once taught asked a student to come get a key from me, the child for some childish reasons delayed playing on the way b4 getting to me. She came and shouted on me b4 other staffs that I refuse to obey her for not giving the child the key on time. Later I went to her humbly to ask why I was embarrassed publicly, she was just parabolating in her talk. She had no excuse but she didn't want to own up. To say sorry to her employee was a problem. A previous female staff who had almost same issue got sacked probably Bcus she couldn't control her emotions even though she was right.

My point is whatever step you take, ur gf would not own up instead she would see your defence as a proof that something is really between you two. She would have something about you to blame. Even if its glaring that you're both innocent, she still won't own up for righteousness sake...thats women's thinking pattern.

I guess you and ur Gf have had trust issues before now. Well whether you have trust issues or not, just prepare for more embarrassments as long as she's ur boss. At least na she get filling station.

The only proper step to take is to find time to leave the job if you can. Intertwining love, affection, family, marriage etc with work usually don't turn out well.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Whytelyon(m): 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2016

Be helpful to her my guy, but If it's help you really offering, your gf has no legal right to do what she did,like she's Fùcking only you Yeh? Pls we all know these days 9 out of 10 girls are prone to whoredom.

Fact is, you shouldn't take permission to take care of her, if I were you, I'd do it secretly and never say a word, and don't leave your gf, if she eventually finds out and gets hype, allow her to keep exposing herself so the day you get fed up,boom she's free to go. Nothing to feel guilty of if you ask me.
And besides rate this gf of yours with this girlie you talk about here, if the difference is much,my brother do this good girl well biko. No go because of one girl way you no sure say you go marry hurt one better person,even Satan won't forgive you, let alone God.

Think about it deeply.
Salem.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by stefanweeks: 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hi
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by sashishalom(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Your gf had all the right to sack her cause its her mother's station but dealing with her if you break up with her?..hell no,she has no right whatsoever...

Just help the girl look for another job somewhere else so your conscience would be free...

The rich are always right so thread carefully...

Dont expose the poor girl to more hardship...

For your gf,leave her conscience to judge her but i doubt it would...

For you,you should know better...

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Young03(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
op send me the girl number I can take care of her
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Franky826: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Which movie is this

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by mofeoluwadassah: 11:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Y is there so much writeups here undecided
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by chigoizie7(m): 12:10am On Dec 03, 2016
Well, all u have to do is dare her.

Tell her to her face that she is wicked.

Tell her, what really happened.

And also tell her that u are not breaking up with her because of miriam, but because of the way she see life( not considerate,quick to take actions without proper investigations)

Tell her that u love her, tell her to her face that she is the best and that u appreciate all she has done for u, but that u can't stay with a heartless woman even when u are good hearted, that she will be a bad influence if u both eventually settle down as man and wife.

After this, tell her to do whatever she wants to do to miriam as that is non of ur business. That u are only concerned about humanity which she is against.

If that girl Truely love u and wants to keep u, she will melt.

But make sure u are serious.

After telling her ur mind, just walk out on her quietly.

Mr man, u can't be enslaved like that. U have ur connections, u have saved up a little I guess. Move on.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by ikp120(m): 12:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Bro just use that rich girl, use her again, use her again, and use her again until she is worthless, and then dump her once you find your way in life. She lacks basis sensecry
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Greenbullet(m): 12:53am On Dec 03, 2016
op,I don't blame ur gf,how do you expect a tiger and an antelope to be friends,and you are just helping her,that's how you will help to off pant ,you will now be offing the pant daily,smhhh,u are only feeling guilty because you lost a pussy.oshi o ni ranu.
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by pennytrate: 12:57am On Dec 03, 2016
"she passed to say HI" wtf! Pretty ambiguous undecided anyway, just do what's right nigga
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Dajugba: 6:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
op,I don't blame ur gf,how do you expect a tiger and an antelope to be friends,and you are just helping her,that's how you will help to off pant ,you will now be offing the pant daily,smhhh,u are only feeling guilty because you lost a pussy.oshi o ni ranu.

You speak much with no human compassion! Not every dude render helps based on sex. I have done so several times, cos I know what it means to have taste both part of life.

The op Is someone having human compassion, who would take risk to help those who are down thrown, or those whom maybe presently not as privileged like him. Such people of his kind deserves a standing and applauding innovation.

And if you have never help anyone in your life in exchange of sexual pleasure or money, Don't come here to spill and express deformed attitude.

"Not until You have taste the thrill of giving and helping others, You are not Living.- Michaelkadi Of Nairaland. Search for him and learn to be inspired. Do have a happy weekend! Compliment of the season...
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by RENOWNED2(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2016
KissChrix:
split your salary in half

You seduced the poor
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by RENOWNED2(m): 6:57am On Dec 03, 2016
KissChrix:
split your salary in half

You seduced the poor
Are You Okay?
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Greenbullet(m): 7:06am On Dec 03, 2016
Dajugba:

You speak much with no human compassion! Not every dude render helps based on sex. I have done so several times, cos I know what it means to have taste both part of life.

The op Is someone having human compassion, who would take risk to help those who are down thrown, or those whom maybe presently not as privileged like him. Such people of his kind deserves a standing and applauding innovation.

And if you have never help anyone in your life in exchange of sexual pleasure or money, Don't come here to spill and express deformed attitude.

"Not until You have taste the thrill of giving and helping others, You are not Living.- Michaelkadi Of Nairaland. Search for him and learn to be inspired. Do have a happy weekend! Compliment of the season...

IF YOU READ WHAT THE OP WROTE,YOU WILL KNOW IT WILL DEFINETLY LEAD TO SEX,I BELIVE HUMANS RENDER HELP WITHOUT STRINGS ATTACHED BUT I KNOW THE MINDSET OF THE OP,he is beginning to love the female,look at his choice of words,most of them are soft,its like he is caught between and anvil and a hammer.
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by jashar(f): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2016
I really don't think that's the type of girl you should marry.

Don't mind me, I hate people threatening me. No one has the right to hold me to ransom.
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Dajugba: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Greenbullet:
IF YOU READ WHAT THE OP WROTE,YOU WILL KNOW IT WILL DEFINETLY LEAD TO SEX,I BELIVE HUMANS RENDER HELP WITHOUT STRINGS ATTACHED BUT I KNOW THE MINDSET OF THE OP,he is beginning to love the female,look at his choice of words,most of them are soft,its like he is caught between and anvil and a hammer.

Smile...
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by naijadate1: 7:37am On Dec 03, 2016
Find American guys interested in Dating Nigerian for marriage. 100% Free www.naijadate.ng
Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by FreeSpirited: 9:46am On Dec 03, 2016
Its just time.....your girl friend will deal with you......She's your boss already

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Am Feeling Guilty by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2016
Op, you can as well help her with whatever u have for now while you look for a job for her. Don't let the ' orphan factor ' get you sentimental and thereby loosing your sense. It could be her style of getting guys under her feet! I had a course mate like that... I sense u re falling for her already but be careful not to lose your Gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Real Life? (The power of feminism) / Consequence Of Dating Or Marrying A Force Lady As A Civilian / If Men Stop Giving Money To Women 90% Of Girls Will Die Within A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.