Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,177 members, 7,864,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? (2665 Views)

"Get A Partner That Offer You Values, It Is Not About Money"- Facebook User / Can You Date/marry A Bisexual Lady? Guys Only / The Guy That Loves You Or The One You Love: Who Would You Choose? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•hmm.Maybe.
Estharfabian did a voice note,maybe I'll too.
How you Esthar? wink
[email] I'll be expecting... [/email]
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chrisrare:
Nice chips
•Did they taste good? cheesy

They locked that thread,before you could reply there,I guess.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by handsam(m): 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

•°Is it true u r getting married to lordofnairaland •°

Gawd..!lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
handsam:

•°Is it true u r getting married to lordofnairaland •°

Gawd..!lipsrsealed
No,Handsam. I only have 1 love.......mynd44 grin
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by handsam(m): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
No,Handsam. I only have 1 love.......mynd44 grin

Wait o...isnt it lala again Puffy ..how many husbands will you say no tolipsrsealed First me...then lala...now lordofnairalandlipsrsealed Anyway I and geni are on our honeymoontonguetongue When you are through make sure you join uscheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
handsam:

Wait o...isnt it lala again Puffy ..how many husbands will you say no tolipsrsealed First me...then lala...now lordofnairalandlipsrsealed Anyway I and geni are on our honeymoontonguetongue When you are through make sure you join uscheesy
•No! I only want Mnyd lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by LordOfNaira: 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

What insolence!!! Can you say that you don't want me? Write it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

What insolence!!! Can you say that you don't want me? Write it.
•I'm King.KingCheezy,I need a man with power!!!
....and you have none tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by LordOfNaira: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•I'm King.KingCheezy,I need a man with power!!!
....and you have none tongue

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hurt me. But I like it. Somehow, I like it. You are a strong woman. You will bear me strong children.

Moreover, I must teach you the wisdom of my grey hair. The mystery that bears the powers between my thighs must teach you to respect my pride. I must break you. You shall be my wife. You have no say in this matter. So, prepare yourself for marriage at once.

I shall make sure Mynd pays for this. I shall be gentle with him because I am the lord, the merciful but he shall pay the price of your insolence.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Chrisrare: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

dey taste gud, were did u get it frm?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
LordofNairaland:

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You hurt me. But I like it. Somehow, I like it. You are a strong woman. You will bear me strong children.

Moreover, I must teach you the wisdom of my grey hair. The mystery that bears the powers between my thighs must teach you to respect my pride. I must break you. You shall be my wife. You have no say in this matter. So, prepare yourself for marriage at once.

I shall make sure Mynd pays for this. I shall be gentle with him because I am the lord, the merciful but he shall pay the price of your insolence.
No! lipsrsealed

Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by handsam(m): 11:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

And you shall have him grintongue
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] I'll be expecting... [/email]
•Ok.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Ok.
I bet you post minimum of 15 comments per minute. You even managed to find derailing ways on the voting thread. Smh tongue

Anyways, Thanks for your vote and support today. Yur a darling wink smiley still counting on you tomorrow
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
I bet you post minimum of 15 comments per minute. You even managed to find derailing ways on the voting thread. Smh tongue

Anyways, Thanks for your vote and support today. Yur a darling wink smiley still counting on you tomorrow
•Wow,you an Maxi112 are really something.
I trully ya'll don't think I voted the way did cuz you hounded grin me to.
....Those votes had purpose.
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
lol. What purpose?
Appease me? tongue
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by handsam(m): 11:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:

Hmm
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 21, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
lol. What purpose?
Appease me? tongue
I aint doin' all that explaning! undecided
....Bye wink
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Smellymouth:

Hell NO

Vulgar language from anyone, man or woman, is very unattractive.

Occasional profanity is appropriate at some times, but regular vulgarity is really unpleasant.
Who really wants to have to listen to that all the time?

But during sex, some vulgar words can be good cheesy grin grin

Any thread I see you on.. You always say something that makes sense.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 21, 2016
handsam:

Hmm

you see my pm?
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 21, 2016
Chrisrare:
dey taste gud, were did u get it frm?
•Never mind that.I'll see you around. Bye
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I aint doin' all that explaning! undecided
....Bye wink
lol. Don't be in hurry to type 'bye' you know I know when it hurts most and that's when I always hit cheesy
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by handsam(m): 6:46am On Jun 21, 2016
WiLdFLame:

you see my pm?

Yea...i will reply soon
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Maxi112: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Wow,you an Maxi.112 are really something.
undecided undecided
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 21, 2016
Re: Can You Date/marry A Partner That Loves Using Vulgar And Street Languages? by Maxi112: 2:40pm On Jun 21, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
wink
am glad you did, am gona take you to moma, I'll tell her you're the bestgrin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Newly Wedded Bride & Groom Simulating Sex, Blows Up Internet / When You Have An Overprotective Boyfriend (photo) / Men Should Have Sex At Least 21 Times Every Month To Avoid Prostate Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.