Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,572 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69132 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by MrCEO69(m): 2:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.

u done come
why didn't he sai it!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hungryboy(m): 2:57am On Jun 19, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Lol..... Yes o Bring am make I cook
on your flashshare make i send am give you
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by jayuuk: 4:43am On Jun 19, 2016
At this stage seems the curtains have been drawn and abdulahi threw in the towel.please Uche Nnaji recreate a level playing ground and give him another chance.Abdulahi has the energy but he lacks character which was conspicuous in the tribe card he played.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by KissCODE(m): 5:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Bryan12:
He wants to be a self made-man.Thats the kinda man I'm working myself to be
dear friend, it seems you are still a teenager. Maybe I‘m wrong. Please d frgive me.
Take note of this & dont ever forget it in your life time “THERE IS NO SELF MADE MAN.“ Everybody wealthy out there or popular is a product of someone‘s else‘ benovelence.
For you to succed in anything in life, you need someone to either connect you or introduce you to someone. Even God cant help you without using a human being.
Humility, is important to our success.
Store this in your heart as you grow u.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AngryArmani: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Ekaka1:

Nope .....dude forget your friend trying hard to put something on Uche. He may have his shortcomings like everyone of us but He is not gay...He is happily married . He is a good xtian man, very hard working and He has a very good heart....trust me.
If you say so sir!! smiley
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by JaaizTech: 7:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Men, don't know what to say. Hope I could meet the guy to hear his side of the story. I just hope He is not thinking that by returning to the street with suits, He would suddenly get help from other quarters. It may just not work out. Anyways who does a "Squeegee" in suits before Perhaps the guy get issues

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ezeuba(m): 7:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Typical... He was expecting a life of glitz and glamour overnight, taken to parties, photoshoots, name all over everywhere... Dude is just plain silly... And to cap it all, he is a tribalistic bigot...

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by dare2differ: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2016
His English is terrrible, are you sure it is the guy?

I don't pity him. I have never thought he was special sef. let him go fvck himself

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by khaz(m): 8:53am On Jun 19, 2016
Ekaka1:

I see your point but our young Nigerian guys are too much in a hurry...I hope Uche too will be reading this otherwise...I will give him a call tomorrow to review his position but I can't guarantee there are no more water under the bridge between both men already cheesy
Good day Sir. As they say; help comes from anywhere.
I m a First Class Graduate in need of a Job. I 'll be grateful for any help. My proof:

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Hartthex(m): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.
If that were to be the case, he (abdulai) wud av written it in his message...and u wanna introduce sm1 to a community, wud u start by asking him to learn a trade?

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

A short messaging service (sms) is quite different from whatsapp message cos an sms consists of 160 words and a whatsapp message can take thousands of words

Blessings follow us
Bottom line is Abdulahi is an ungrateful tribal bigot so quit diverting the topic!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Abdullahi did not beg uche for fame, I think uche was just exploiting the guy, and he figured it out. And left.

Run away from celebrities who exchange peoples destiny with their own.

Ogwo ego celebrity.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

Guy if u want to help someone help the person, don't expect a return, most true helpers know this.

Ur friend uche wasn't really intereted in helping this guy he just wanted to use him to boost his popularity and the plan backfired.

He should just shut up, u should also shut up.

U know nothing about life on the streets.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by vizkiz: 6:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
kaeforum:

Guy if u want to help someone help the person, don't expect a return, most true helpers know this.

Ur friend uche wasn't really intereted in helping this guy he just wanted to use him to boost his popularity and the plan backfired.

He should just shut up, u should also shut up.

U know nothing about life on the streets .

I wouldn't have given you any attention. Just like I did to others here but that last comment got me Rotfl grin

Dude you can't survive 12 hours in the streets I Cruz on grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ALAYORMII: 8:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Bottom line is Abdulahi is an ungrateful tribal bigot so quit diverting the topic!

Do you by chance know more about this issue than us for you to conclude he's an ungrateful tribal bigot
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Do you by chance know more about this issue than us for you to conclude he's an ungrateful tribal bigot
I don't need to know more everything was glaringly clear from the messages displayed in the original post. Happy Sunday sir!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ALAYORMII: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kath5kouture:

I don't need to know more everything was glaringly clear from the messages displayed in the original post. Happy Sunday sir!

Bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Catastrophe1: 2:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmn Uche Nnaji just wanted to use the guy, but funny enough Abdulahi is way smarter. One can get Educated with money but Wisdom is Gods gift and is priceless. go my brother and hustle God shall send u a true helper.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
vizkiz:

I wouldn't have given you any attention. Just like I did to others here but that last comment got me Rotfl grin

Dude you can't survive 12 hours in the streets I Cruz on grin

Do some people really understand street credibility?
Not even sure if Compton would mean anything to him yet we've had all kinds of talents come out of that place

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by VocalWalls: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2016
psalmsjob:

Thank you too vocalwallsdotcom
Catastrophe1:
Hmmmmn Uche Nnaji just wanted to use the guy, but funny enough Abdulahi is way smarter. One can get Educated with money but Wisdom is Gods gift and is priceless. go my brother and hustle God shall send u a true helper.
Kath5kouture:

kaeforum:
Abdullahi did not beg uche for fame, I think uche was just exploiting the guy, and he figured it out. And left.
Run away from celebrities who exchange peoples destiny with their own.
Ogwo ego celebrity.

please help me vote on this thread...

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

just put

I vote lanicky cc NLjega

thanks.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Catastrophe1: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
VocalWalls:

please help me vote on this thread...
https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand
just put
I vote lanicky cc NLjega
thanks.
I will first of all collect Egunje before any voting.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by SenatorJames(m): 5:48am On Jun 29, 2016
What i just know is that he is old enough to decide for himself
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by SenatorJames(m): 5:53am On Jun 29, 2016
khaz:
Good day Sir. As they say; help comes from anywhere.
I m a First Class Graduate in need of a Job. I 'll be grateful for any help. My proof:
wishing you success in your future pursuit brother.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jun 01, 2019
Hero, avatar, boldness, shot – incredible dude undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.