Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69133 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Seeeeeeee: 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
LastSurvivor:
S
S for Stupid

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by coyy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
goodlifehyd:
The dude English Na made in china
English is only a language..

I'm sure his Yoruba is made in Ibadan.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by arthur1000(m): 3:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
ingreat
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by nellybadas: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
From the story above I have the feeling they obviously expected so much from each other. Uche Nnaji wanted to cash in on the guy and blow his business. The guy thought Uche would make him big in a flash. Well it didn't happen dat way for either.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by SmithHumble50: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Chai?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by iyke484real(m): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
But this guy is not the first wind screen cleaner in Nigeria! This is destiny for you bro. Some people go clean till them die yet no money to even feed three times a day . God is marvelous though.. .
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Dayoto: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Jailerrr(f): 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
ummm! something is wrong oo
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Schwartz: 3:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
And when you will be training him where do you expect him to get money to feed and pay his bills? Did you offer him him any stipend? I think the guy went back to the streets because he had no other source of income IMHO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Daxyd4realzy(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Stancity(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
If it were well up in the trees, the hawk would not have come down to look for chicken....

There is no place on earth where all is perfectly well... Everyone has a cross to carry, no matter whom you are and where you are....

If the story is true.... The guy needed to calm down and re-strategize..
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by kikies(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
D guy is not serious, so ders Moni in ur acct n u r asking ur benefactor for Tfare. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Dplaymaker(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by willbayo(m): 3:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
unilorin dn fumble I swear

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by banmee(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
Idrismusty97:
They are always two sides to a story, Stop calling him an ingrate because of one flàthead.

I wouldn't go as far as call him an ingrate but his problem is the Nigerian condition. Instant gratification. Everything is measured in currency. Unable to understand the difference between luck and opportunity. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Baroba(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
That SMS from Abudlahi is absolutely shocking, he needs to go back to school.. Maybe Abudlahi has never been exposed to the sort of clients Uche deals with, so this whole thing might have been a shock for him.. If he feels happy cleaning windscreens, then so be it. That might just be his true passion, and I respect that..

5 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
they are doing this 1 o

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by seangy4konji: 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ibrahim55(m): 3:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
home is i deeded where the hearth is,since he prefers be to what he was known to be mr uche from what i read up there u have tried for this young man just let him be jare
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by damiplovR(f): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

No b him fault. E fit be edi (spell)
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by nairamaverick(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Yall should stop judging this is a one. Sided story. Let's hear his part.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Btruth: 3:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
If it is true, then, "won ti get e niyen"

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Xberryz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
AdoraAmadi:

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/oh-dear-abdulahi-dapper-windscreen.html
lol nairalanders gon be like.. "the new edition of the Oxford dictionary would take abdulahi as the synonym for ungrateful...."some gon even go as far as making example for it like...Buhari is such an ABDULAHI son of a b.tch how can he treat Nigerians that brought him to power with no concerns at all

5 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AkaGum(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.

it fit be ooooo and he likes TT like me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by wale200: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
Abdulahi Olatoyan was described by Yahoo! News As “Social Media’s Latest Success Story” and CNN as a “Dapper Wind Screen Washer” after a photo of him cleaning windscreens in a suit went viral back in May.

You won't believe that Abdulahi has abandoned the very people that discovered him and tried to give him a new life. According to style doctor, Uche Nnaji who is Founder & Creative Director of OUCH Fashion, Abdulahi has turned ungrateful and sent him this message saying he is going back to the streets to hustle. Abdulahi is annoyed that Uche did not TRANSFORM his life OVERNIGHT like he expected because he Abdulahi is not Igbo.

Mbok read Uche's statement..

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/06/oh-dear-abdulahi-dapper-windscreen.html

One should be careful in passing judgements here.... Some people can be ungrateful. I also know that some people can exploit their preys. God knows best......
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by MARKone(m): 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
Tribalistic Bigot, dude wants to hammer overnight. They should leave him to be cleaning windscreens, maybe na him calling. There are, a million peeps out there who really need help and won't let such opportunity slide by. See grammar

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3855869_1339108319474373788161401626618755n_jpegbcba0931956a8a2d518f9d71913740f1

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by 21dadi8mi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
the problem is the guy is made in the street found in the street. street life is very hard to transform easily ehm just like that! have seen area boys that were empowered by govt at the end they return to the street. that dosent stop you to help other.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by macaranta(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Is the guy well?how many months ago did they discover he eve existed? Such piece of uncouth thrash
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ajewealth123(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am a Yoruba and I can tell you this guy is an ungrateful bigot. Nothing good comes easy. Fine with his celebrity status, the guy that promised to help him will also benefit cos he gets to share out of the fame but whollup, that's the type of opportunity some people are dying to get. He can continue with the training and upload day by day activities so that tha aura of celebrity won't die so soon and let's say in six month,if he is not a dull head cos whatever shit he wrote up there can only come from a dullard. If he was patient enough, he would have reaped bountifully but has the writer said it all, he needs special prayer, THEY SHOULD POUR ONE TANKER FULL OF 33000 liters of anointing oil on his head

10 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hustler86(m): 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

Hmmmm.... Uche Nnaji sef no para reach U, guy, lie say ur prayer point everyday no be over9t success u de wish for undecided, stop hating on that guy, the street hustle pay him more. #streethastakenover his life. cheesy
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by seangy4konji: 4:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
You are right. I don't think hey are giving him anyhing to hold on to. Imagine always asking for tfare from them. Lubbish.
Schwartz:
And when you will be training him where do you expect him to get money to feed and pay his bills? Did you offer him him any stipend? I think the guy went back to the streets because he had no other source of income IMHO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.