Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,271 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69129 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by AntiWailer: 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kath5kouture:

My brother nothing is free in this world except salvation. Take it or leave it! He has to give something to get something! Uche isn't the first and definitely won't be the last to do that!

So Uche should free the guy.

All this helper bullshit sucks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by psalmsjob: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
undecided

Abdullahi has messed up, and he's got himself to blame.

However, I didn't expect Uche nnaji to be talking about some #150k stuff to justify his point, like for real, that's not mature.

Yeah you made sense with this comment... Everyone is finding fault with the guys grammar but Uche with the good grammar didn't prove he was any better than Abdullai either.

Uche might not be tribalistic but he sure comes across as egocentric....i gave him red polo, white shirt, I said they should not photograph it (in front of everyone) but here he is now broadcasting it to the world....a factor common to both of them only that Abdullai added tribalistic to his own character.

I think Uche lost interest on the guy the very first time he met him because of his educational background but he couldn't admit it to himself but it showed somehow in his dealing with him....just as Uche wanted to help Abdullai, he was hoping Abdullai would be of help to him.

I think Olajumoke has helped TYbello's career probably more than TYbello has helped her. Help is reciprocal....help someone whenever you can and you will be helping yourself thereby.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Araoluwa005(m): 5:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.
what is this one saying? just keep vomiting shit

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by smtx(m): 5:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
kbams241:
I dntt trust uche nnaji. Am sure deris more to da story.

Thank you, first reasonable post. Beside Abdulahi has been in this business for sometime, he never thought he could be on CNN, but the media hype made his brain leap for joy when he had the opportunity to meet Ben Bruce. For Uche, hmmmm! Something tells me the help rendered has motives.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by oluwaemmanuel: 5:38pm On Jun 18, 2016
Firstly, that's a very poor writeup from sumone who was in the university, then secondly, i tink he doesnt need help, dats an act of ungratefulness

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Myko22: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.

From the Abdullah's write-up, does it look like he's d type dat wldnt divulge anything suspicious? It's clear he's a desperate person who wants everything achieved like miracle, he expected to be made overnight cos he met with dignitaries, he's attitude tells he's inexperienced, impatient n immature without d knowledge of d workings of life. I'm disappointed in him especially as a Full-fledged Man he is. Nowadays l, mannas don't fall from heaven. Dat jumoke's life was turned around so swiftly doesn't mean his has to be desame.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Tiskified(m): 5:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
Every coin has two sides so does every story. I totally hate when people use the tribe (or race) card, so on that note he is wrong. But his inability to explain in proper English what is ticking him off should not be held against him. Uche has said he wanted to help him, and Abdulahi believes Uche is insincere. Who is right and who is wrong, we may never know.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by udysweet(f): 5:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
hmmmmm eleyi gidi gan o,lol!
Honestly don't knw wat to say to this now. Seems like there's more to this story than meets the eye.
Anyways good luck to them,all man to his own.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Mirahcul: 5:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
A great fool is always ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by shegra58: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
goodlifehyd:
The dude English Na made in china
grin grin grin abi made in Aba.....Na joke I dey joke o I'm not tribalist like some people in NL wey get nothing to do than to dey check name angry

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by femi4: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
bolt000:
Whats Your Point Exactly?! Anyhoo, I Am An Undergrad Studying MEE and the reason why i said they are ungrateful is because of some of the experiences my dad has mentioned to me and some other i av heard. so STFU!!
You ll probably drop out, your thinking doesn't fit someone that can graduate
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
When ur village people use your destiny to clean windows.........what do u expect

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Oppypoppy: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

Wallahi!! No mind am the curse on him never finish work.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
AntiWailer:

So Uche should free the guy.

All this helper bullshit sucks.
He was never holding him prisoner! Was he? Abdullahi's approach was simply wrong!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by bolt000(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
femi4:
You ll probably drop out, your thinking doesn't fit someone that can graduate
I Thought You Could Reason, But For Reasons Unknown To Me It Seems You Have Problems In Your Cerebrum Making Your Thinkink Slow And Absurd. Please Learn Not To Jump Into Conclusion Like A Foolish Lowlife.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by dopedealer(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Oyindaberry:

He dropped out of school, kindly pardon him.
^ he better behave himself oo
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by dopedealer(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
franciskaine:
that is what we get wen everyone is only interested in helping just to get famous in return. Graduates roam the streets daily with no one to help them. Nigerian celebrity care to help for self glory. Must everyone do things publicly for people to help them? If they want to help Nigerians, they know whr to see them. Graduates are everywhere jobless.

^ things are not just right boss
We need help.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
The guy with stupidity is like 5and 6

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by vislabraye(m): 6:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bryan12:
He wants to be a self made-man.Thats the kinda man I'm working myself to be

No body is really a self made man. At some points in time every successful man was assisted. Is Mark Zuckerberg, Ronaldo, Dangote, Adenuga or Trump ?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Bryan12(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
vislabraye:

No body is really a self made man. At some points in time every successful man was assisted. Is Mark Zuckerberg, Ronaldo, Dangote, Adenuga or Trump ?
Google Andrew carnegie
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ngoben(f): 6:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bryan12:
He wants to be a self made-man.Thats the kinda man I'm working myself to be
...mself made ni safe made ko...with cleaning windscreen n pple dashing him money
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hungryboy(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided
aunty always making sense
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ExplicitContent: 6:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
I never see where that guy mentioned OVERNIGHT success. It's the Uche himself that used the word in his write-up. Read that guy message again his complaint was garnered on the fact that some small basic needs of his which were not met. And since it has been acclaimed that the guy was rescued/liberated/help out of the streets everything is suppose to be as ACCLAIMED. Also to the essence that one will see himself rendering HELP to somebody, the HELP should be whole hearted and fully. "If u wan help persin,help mae ppl know say u dun help"

Well, wetin concern me. like someone said there's more to this than meets the eye. Goodluck Abdul...

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by MCeeShort(m): 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
My brother, HUSTLE HARD and Baba God will soon pick ur call.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by EnterPRO: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
ExplicitContent:
I never see where that guy mentioned OVERNIGHT success. It's the Uche himself that used the word in his write-up. Read that guy message again his complaint was garnered on the fact that some small basic needs of his which were not met. And since it has been acclaimed that the guy was rescued/liberated/help out of the streets everything is suppose to be as ACCLAIMED. Also to the essence that one will see himself rendering HELP to somebody, the HELP should be whole hearted and fully. "If u wan help persin,help mae ppl know say u dun help"

Well, wetin concern me. like someone said there's more to this than meets the eye. Goodluck Abdul...

its like the guy was indirectly asking for a car o!

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty always making sense

Uncle wer ve you been

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by VocalWalls: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
psalmsjob:

Yeah you made sense with this comment... Everyone is finding fault with the guys grammar but Uche with the good grammar didn't prove he was any better than Abdullai either.

Uche might not be tribalistic but he sure comes across as egocentric....i gave him red polo, white shirt, I said they should not photograph it (in front of everyone) but here he is now broadcasting it to the world....a factor common to both of them only that Abdullai added tribalistic to his own character.

I think Uche lost interest on the guy the very first time he met him because of his educational background but he couldn't admit it to himself but it showed somehow in his dealing with him....just as Uche wanted to help Abdullai, he was hoping Abdullai would be of help to him.

I think Olajumoke has helped TYbello's career probably more than TYbello has helped her. Help is reciprocal....help someone whenever you can and you will be helping yourself thereby.
Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Chuksemi(m): 7:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
repogirl:
Mr. Abdulahhi, you have to work real hard for real money. No work,no pay day.

Wasted opportunity!

I wanted to say something like '' I work hard to earn my living, check some of my techniques here.'' (insert link)

But no, I will pass. I am a big fan of yours and I admire your writing. I need your thoughts on this please www.nairaland.com/3173867/letter-potential-undergraduates
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ManTiger(m): 7:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
A dog that will eat fecal will surely do!
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ExplicitContent: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
EnterPRO:

its like the guy was indirectly asking for a car o!

Lol, then OYO is his case then. But I don't think that's what he meant. His plight is on the fact, the help did not come to him in complete package. U know na,take Jumoke for example.
So he has refused to hide under that cover of "everything Is okay" and decided to hit back his roots.
God never pick im call, belike na Angel bin pick
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hungryboy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

Uncle wer ve you been
aunty i been go village to farm oh. How you dey?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by psalmsjob: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
VocalWalls:

Thank you.
Thank you too vocalwallsdotcom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.