Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69131 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hardywaltz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
It happened to me a long while ago and since then I refused helping people.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by bidex(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
vizkiz:
lol.

The GOD OF OLAJUMOKE is not on his side grin

Such an Ungrateful worthless piece of shiit. Let him rot under the sun... Stupid being. Na him papa dey give those guys money that they should transform his life overnight abi? undecided

This is why people don't want to 'Help' others because they wouldn't want to appreciate what you do. All they want is a sudden miracle and turn around overnight. This guy is an embarrassment

habba! there are two sides to a story we can't judge based on her stories. what if there are other ulterior motives?

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Owode1: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2016
Idrismusty97:
They are always two sides to a story, Stop calling him an ingrate because of one person. At least he is back to his work and earns money from it, Not begging.
OZU you have been noticed!
Anything else?

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by opmoore(m): 4:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche you should have involve MFM first
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ernaal: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
The dude wanted an overnight transformation. He doesn't know Rome wasn't built in a day. If only I had the opportunity the mungu had. Chai!!!!!! I would be soooooooooooooooooooooo glad cos that's my line. Eni to l'ori o ni Fila.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by cutekhalifa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
The guy belong to the street, and you can't take it away from him, best thing Ouch directors suppose to for him is to open car wash for him so he can manage from there,

See him head like black serpent, so if they can't manage you well why not tap from somewhere.... give some sharp peep that limelight you will see them succeed on there own beyond anyone imagination... Omo the suit fit ur profession, enjoy cleaning wind screen while it last....

U said it all, an igbo peep will shine in any slightest opportunity giveth to him, Igbo child is sublime (defined as inspiring, inspirational, sensational, awe-inspiring, moving, transcendent
or simply motivating) When it comes to adaptation, Igbos are the number one tribe, they don't easily give up. they are very clever and hardworking tribe.

Charlie u refuse to workhard, nothing good come so easy, oya enjoy your street lifestyle maybe that is where God destined you to be

7 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by marv1: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

I wouldn't go as far as call him an ingrate but his problem is the Nigerian condition. Instant gratification. Everything is measured in currency. Unable to understand the difference between luck and opportunity. Smh.
U may not be totally correct. There are some questions one has to ask. How and When will nnaji be training him? where does he expect him to get money to feed and pay his bills? Did he offer him any stipend? I think the guy went back to the streets because he had no other source of income . He knows where the shoe pinches him and not on mere promises. Nigeria celebrity can promise and fail wella. Another example is the guy that got 5pointer first class from unilag. They just finished the guy with media hypes here and there and everything ended. This guy has not got d job yet up till now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by DICKtator: 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Why is his battery level at 4%?

What is wrong with Fashola?

Note: I am neither Tpia nor TPAND

grin grin grin grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
This guy never attended a university. He must have lied.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by frmglorytoglory: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am not really surprised at this turn of events.....when I saw his photo shoot ....i said to my self there is something not quite right with this guy...his eyes ......he doesn't seem ok....there may be more to this than ingratitude at play here.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ranchhoddas: 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
Unilorin ooooooohhhhhhh. I don die
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Eluwilussit(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
banmee:

I wouldn't go as far as call him an ingrate but his problem is the Nigerian condition. Instant gratification. Everything is measured in currency. Unable to understand the difference between luck and opportunity. Smh.

So him calling Uche Nnaji a flat head, doesnt strike you as wrong? angry
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by senzmanto9(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2016
DICKtator:
Very funny guy!!!!

I actually need my windscreen cleaned.

i may pass Maryland today so that he can help me clean mine

then i'll pay him nothing cos those squeegee guys offer unsolicited services to road-users

Kudos to Uche Nnaji!!!

grin grin grin grin
how do u mean Mr man and must every body be a gratuate?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by iswallker(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
undecided

Abdullahi has messed up, and he's got himself to blame.

However, I didn't expect Uche nnaji to be talking about some #150k stuff to justify his point, like for real, that's not mature.

whats not mature about him disclosing that the guy allowed 150k to be paid for a flat in abk only to turn around and say he's not staying in abk..........

the focus was on the unstable nature of the wind screen cleaner, not the 150k... undecided

10 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:07pm On Jun 18, 2016
VocalWalls:
undecided

Abdullahi has messed up, and he's got himself to blame.

However, I didn't expect Uche nnaji to be talking about some #150k stuff to justify his point, like for real, that's not mature.

Uche said so many things you did not read except the N150k rent which He cited?
Na wa for you oh.....uche was only surprised at the guy's indecision or His in-ability to discern opportunities.

I can't fault Uche after trying hard to make sense of Mr windshield cleaner's sms

The tribe card was just the silliest. Well like somebody said...I think He needs prayers . Sad to compare but Olajumoke has managed her opportunities better!

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Jonwesley(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Opportunity without preparations end in a jeopardy. He could have become an instant success, if he was a better personality and educated. His English can't qualify him as another person image maker to me. Wearing suits, Dapper, CNN coverage etc without the supporting quality is zero.

5 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by moshino(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
Prospero01:
Well my opinion though, are you sure they are not trying to introduce him into the gay world and the guy refused. There's more to this than meets the eye.

You read both sides of the story, how did you inject 'gay' into the dispute yourself? You must be gay yourself, not that there's anything wrong with it.

4 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by samblak(m): 4:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
None here knows the real thing that transpires between the parties. Take time to dig the truth before crucification. God bless nairalanders.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by pussyeater(m): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abdullahi is a foolish man! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Ekaka1(m): 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
cutekhalifa:
The guy belong to the street, and you can't take it away from him, best thing Ouch directors suppose to for him is to open car wash for him so he can manage from there,

See him head like black serpent, so if they can't manage you well why not tap from somewhere.... give some sharp peep that limelight you will see them succeed on there own beyond anyone imagination... Omo the suit fit ur profession, enjoy cleaning wind screen while it last....

U said it all, an igbo peep will shine in any slightest opportunity giveth to him, Igbo child is sublime (defined as inspiring, inspirational, sensational, awe-inspiring, moving, transcendent
or simply motivating) When it comes to adaptation, Igbos are the number one tribe, they don't easily give up. they are very clever and hardworking tribe.

Charlie u refuse to workhard, nothing good come so easy, oya enjoy your street lifestyle maybe that is where God destined you to be
The problem with this type of rhetorics is that you and your ilk will son de-rail the thread

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by amanikondo: 4:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:
undecided
Person dey promise well well when you dey on top ooo
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by freetongue(m): 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
I am personally very sad about this development. I think if Fashion profession is not what he want, like some have opined, I think he should have discussed it with his boss......And certainly with his image, there will be plethora of hands to help him get what exactly he want to be groomed for.

However, considering his own message; the tribal premise and urge for instant transformation, i am indeed throw back as it reflect some Nigerian youths quick-make-it mentality.....

However, such mentality and going on street to sweat to make money instead of crime, bring in the contradiction in this issue. Against this backdrop of contradiction, I will opine that professional counselor and life coach should speak to him, because I don't want to believe it is a spiritual attack even if am tempted by my Africanism nature to do......

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by phreakabit(m): 4:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
pussyeater:
Abdullahi is a foolish man! undecided

Na fasting dey turn him eyes. .

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by shadrach77: 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
The nigga is ungrateful

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by lammygloooooooo(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2016
My people I want you to understand something in this guy life, if anybody want to help him,he or she should ask him what exactly he need. is it a job,training, back to school or he want to do business. That is first step then the traning on clothing can now follow he can be doing training at weekend when he can be able to sort for himself as man, then other things to do can now follow even the man might have plan of going back to school when is capable of sending himself to the fullest. Someone can not be taking care of him for life. He has to stand on his own as a man because one day he will set to have a family. So please let's us not condemned d the guy. Mr ouch is a good man, he was trying to make him somebody in life but I think we need to know the guy plan first before judging him. He could have says his mind on what he need to the good man than sending him such message. That very bad of him. Going back to hustling is not the best

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by omonighoblessing(f): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
he can't speak English seff. ......typical of an untrained oruba man......

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by cutekhalifa(m): 4:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ekaka1:

The problem with this type of rhetorics is that you and your ilk will son de-rail the thread
swerve nah your type, always waiting for food to fall from heaven to your plate

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ngmgeek(m): 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Mr Uche. Thanks for what you have done with Abdulahi.
But you need to be a little patient with him before giving up.
He is overwhelmed with everything that is happening around him.
If you contact Olajumoke's helpers, they may share the same frustrations with you.
But they are not damaging her the way you are doing to Abdulahi right now.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by banmee(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
marv1:
U may not be totally correct. There are some questions one has to ask. How and When will nnaji be training him? where does he expect him to get money to feed and pay his bills? Did he offer him any stipend? I think the guy went back to the streets because he had no other source of income . He knows where the shoe pinches him and not on mere promises. Nigeria celebrity can promise and fail wella.Another example is the guy that got 5pointer first class from unilag. They just finished the guy with media hypes here and there and everything ended. This guy has not got d job yet up till now.

Therein lies the problem. I remember criticizing the media he got for graduating with a 5 point GPA. No one goes to college with the mindset to graduate and get a gift. This apparently only happens in Nigeria. You graduate for you and you alone. If he is still looking for a job with a GPA that high, then you have to wonder how intelligent he is. I did not graduate with a first class but I changed jobs like one changing boxer shorts. So much so that my friends were asking me how i was doing it. I am about to share one of the secrets of success. One must know how to differentiate between luck and opportunity and take full advantage of said opportunity. The fact that he got noticed was pure luck. The mere fact that he got so much publicity is an opportunity. The fact that they were talking about educating him and empowering him is an opportunity. You only need luck once to generate multiple opportunities. Obviously the windshield washer doesn't know how to use his.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.