Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,544 members, 7,816,324 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper (69130 Views)

I Met Abdulahi Olatoyan At Maryland Traffic Cleaning Windscreen Today! / CNN Features Abdulahi Olatoyan: Is He The World's Most Dapper Squeegee Man? / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Uche Nnaji (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by shinaboy: 7:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
Uche Nnaji himself was an opportunist by jumping on the guys story ostentatiously to HELP when his real motive was to attract public attention for himself.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Cmeo(m): 7:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
The guy Abdul Olatoyan is just like a typical and average Nigeria guy who wants wealth overnight; who doesn't want to sow but reap.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by chimajii: 7:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Idrismusty97:
They are always two sides to a story, Stop calling him an ingrate because of one person. At least he is back to his work and earns money from it, Not begging.

Hold up! If u ask me, there are always 3 sides to a story. 1. His side 2. Uche nnajis Side 3. The Truth.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ManTiger(m): 7:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
This are the people at work

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by kiddkash(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
goodlifehyd:
The dude English Na made in china
confirm
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hottathanfire(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
bolt000:
Overnight Transformation? He Must Be Joking!
Graduates And Their Ungrateful Attitudes.
He is actually a DROPOUT, that's if he was even a student of Unilorin at a time sef cos with that kind of English you can NEVER and I repeat NEVER pass jamb. quote me anywhere.
He should be investigated on his claim of being a Unilorin masscomm dropout with that English. HABA

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by vislabraye(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
21dadi8mi:
the problem is the guy is made in the street found in the street. street life is very hard to transform easily ehm just like that! have seen area boys that were empowered by govt at the end they return to the street. that dosent stop you to help other.

I agree with your views. May be Olajumoke is an exception.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by numericalguy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kath5kouture:

Lalalisticlala and Myndd44 kindly do the needful!

What needful is this clown talking about.
You Igbos should stop disgracing yourself everywhere you go.

Why make promises you knew you were never going to keep. Why raise his hope only to dash it to the ground.

That's why people find it very difficult to trust igbos.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty i been go village to farm oh.
How you dey?

M Fyn
Wbu

U no bring yam come for megringrin

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by vislabraye(m): 8:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
Bryan12:
Google Andrew carnegie

He was a wealthy industrialist, no doubt. But at least he got help from a Col, who gave him books to read.
Well, as for the guy in question, he can make it. God knows best.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by hungryboy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
SANDOSKI:

M Fyn
Wbu

U no bring yam come for megringrin
aunty na only cocoyam i carry come back oh,
You sabi prepare ekpang nkukwo make i bring am come,
make you cook am make we chop?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by booblacain(m): 8:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Clone2020:
This is similar to homelessness which is a mental disease and not always the result of financial misfortunes. I know many homeless people whom have been offered housing, clean clothes, fresh water, food and money only for them to end up back on the streets in a week. This is what he knows and probably enjoys what he's doing, so leave him alone. I would rather buy this guy more suits and shoes to carry on with his craft.

You speak good sense. I even wonder what they were trying to transform him into, a super squigee cleaner? They were only bringing him into a terrain he wasn't used to and comfortable with. I also feel the guy got paranoid, probably thinking they only wanted to take advantage of him because of his viral status, which could be the case.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
hungryboy:
aunty na only cocoyam i carry come back oh,
You sabi prepare ekpang nkukwo make i bring am come,
make you cook am make we chop?

Lol..... Yes o
Bring am make I cook

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Wyttcat: 8:25pm On Jun 18, 2016
I saw it coming.

Ibos helping Yoruba? We new it was a Trojan horse.

The guy is smart, he didn't want to be turned to a money making machine for greedy scammers.

Thank God for releasing you out of ONE CHANCE helpers.

You should have waited for real help.

Lessons to all, always ask for the names of people trying to help you to be sure it's help and not you turning to give help to the so called helpers and be their meal ticket.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by mamawin(f): 8:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
wildchild1:
Dude wanted to be like Olajumoke the bread seller but he didn't realize that we all have different destinies, some of us have to patient and work for a certain period before "transformation" comes... The patient bone they say grin
please what did they say about the patient bone, I only know that of the patient dog..... don't mind me I know what you meant.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Wyttcat: 8:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
You are one smart cookies.

Others are already foaming in the mouth condemning the guy as if he gave up all his right to speak out the day he met the so called helpers. If they get to the bottom of this or allow the guy to speak out, people will be shocked hearing what he's been through. They know it and want to gag him.
kbams241:
I dntt trust uche nnaji. Am sure deris more to da story.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Wyttcat: 8:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
Thank God for people like you.

Nigeria is the way it isfor a reason. Majority are just too dumb to think for themselves.

The guy knows that there's dignity in labor and doesn't want to be exploited for profit.
Idrismusty97:
They are always two sides to a story, Stop calling him an ingrate because of one person. At least he is back to his work and earns money from it, Not begging.

3 Likes

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by kayStelly(f): 8:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nairaland commentators also pushed this guy to this point... .. Dont Ask me howgringringrin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by whys: 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2016
I smell schizophrenia things here, anyway in another news Ortom for benue say mek workers go farm on Fridays, since salary no dey. schizo schizo everywhere
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
he can't speak English seff. ......typical of an untrained oruba man......

This your issue with Yoruba Men is serious. Did they treat you that badly? You really need help. undecided
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by omonighoblessing(f): 9:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeaks:

This your issue with Yoruba Men is serious. Did they treat you that badly? You really need help. undecided
grin I don't need help......and yes they did....I have not seen a good one.
pls show me if u know any....

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by omonighoblessing(f): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
numericalguy:

What needful is this clown talking about.
You Igbos should stop disgracing yourself everywhere you go.

Why make promises you knew you were never going to keep. Why raise his hope only to dash it to the ground.

That's why people find it very difficult to trust igbos.
neither do we trust the orubas....... Kath5kouture I dey your back jaregrin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
omonighoblessing:
grin I don't need help......and yes they did....I have not seen a good one.
pls show me if u know any....

But why being acerbic to a whole tribe because of the actions of just two people. You need to let go of your bitterness.

There are wonderful Yoruba men. I am one grin
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by omonighoblessing(f): 10:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
adeaks:

But why being acerbic to a whole tribe because of the actions of just two people. You need to let go of your bitterness.

There are wonderful Yoruba men. I am one grin

cheesy that's good.....but I wont be surprised if u turned out exactly like them I have encounteredgrin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
MrCow:
lolz, even if he was to be transformed overnight abeg to what?

A model or A professional carwash owner cos the potential that was seen in Olajumoke's case was an in born model

The message sef, I take style understand
How are you doing my brother? grin

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
kenny1313:

Na you write this thing?
Why you ask?
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by ebenholer(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
I guess Abdul is not totally at fault, not all destiny can be manipulated. He seems destined to be a damper cleaner. If he thinks it is good for him he should go ahead, such people is actually needed in the society instead of engaging in dubious activities. So any help to be rendered to him must not be d one that will take him off road for now cos that can harm his emotions.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by KevMitnick: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
eLcastro:
#we all knw there's always 3 sides to the story...buh 4 me o.,if anyone wanted to help the guy...it should'v been openin him a car wash along that maryland he's popular...shikena....all the com ard help nt nid.,juz open the ni99a a car wash...then maybe promote it online 4 him....simple
Very simple, instead of trying to make him a tailor.
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by egorov(m): 11:35pm On Jun 18, 2016
wildchild1:
Dude wanted to be like Olajumoke the bread seller but he didn't realize that we all have different destinies, some of us have to patient and work for a certain period before "transformation" comes... The patient bone they say grin
will eat the fattest dog
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by LyfeJennings(m): 12:02am On Jun 19, 2016
Abdullah
U are C.R.A.Z.Y
Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by crystalmi(f): 1:03am On Jun 19, 2016
We should not be quick to judge because of what Uche Nnaji said. How did you expect the guy to cope without transportation and feeding money? Training him is okay, But what will he learn on an empty stomach? I think he should have arranged a monthly stipend of about 15000- 20000k for him to manage with, Pending the time he will start earning his own money from the work he learned. The only thing in that guy head is daily bread for now, and I think if you have ever been poor you will know that hunger may not allow you think right. I think Uche Nnaji should have done that. If you take away food from someone's problem you have solve half of it. I think this is a lesson for people that want to help people.

1 Like

Re: Abdulahi Olatoyan Abandons Uche Nnaji, His Helper by Gerrard59(m): 1:04am On Jun 19, 2016
marv1:
U may not be totally correct. There are some questions one has to ask. How and When will nnaji be training him? where does he expect him to get money to feed and pay his bills? Did he offer him any stipend? I think the guy went back to the streets because he had no other source of income . He knows where the shoe pinches him and not on mere promises. Nigeria celebrity can promise and fail wella. Another example is the guy that got 5 pointer first class from unilag. [/b]They just finished the guy with media hypes here and there and everything ended. This guy has not got d job yet up till now[b].

The fact that you are not informed doesn't give you the effrontery to spread false information. Mr Ayodele works with Procter & Gambler(2nd biggest FMCG company globally).

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ayodele-dada-63a086104

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuneye Idris-Olanrewaju: Male Barbie Doll (Photos) / Girl Body Shamed While Growing Up Shares Her Transformation Photo / The Shoes He Ordered Vs What He Got (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.