Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To (27321 Views)

Ramadan: Things That Do Not Invalidate Fasting / Can A Muslim Brother Approach A Muslim Lady During The Ramadan Fasting / 14 Pictures Muslims Can Relate To As Ramadan Is Coming To An End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by bukiii(f): 8:08pm On Jun 18, 2016
asin ehen eno easy but alhamdulilah we are trying

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by McBrooklyn(m): 8:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:
cheesy

As Smellymouth don show for this thread too . . . Drop the meme while it's hot wink

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by AbuHammaad: 8:10pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin grin grin cheesy

That Alif-Lam-Mim got me rolling on the floor

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Bdemmy(m): 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
10. When You're Breaking Your Fast And That Christian Friends Of Yours That Have Been Eating All Day Says You Should Remain For Him

grin cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by saqo(m): 8:13pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
8. When You Go For Mahgrib Prayer Without Eating And The Imam Says "Alif lam mim"

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi
I remembered back in undergraduate days, after breaking my fast with just orange and drank small pap. I went to mosque to observe Tarawy with the hope of coming back soon to devour my delicious rice. To my surprise, it took this Al-Sunnah Alfa about 3 minute to recite Suratul-Fathia. I didn't talk, I composed myself, thinking he will just follow it with small Surat . Surprisingly, the Alfa followed it with Suratul Baqorat ; reciting it as slow as possible.
I swear , after enduring it for 10 minutes and he didn't stop, I just pick my slippers and off I went. Since that day, I didn't pray Tarawy with that Alfa again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 8:14pm On Jun 18, 2016
dominique:

This happened to me during my undergrad days, The Maghrib rolled into Ishai and Tarawii afterwards. I wan die that day embarassed

Are you a muslim?

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by habss: 8:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Number 8 funny
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by McBrooklyn(m): 8:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
saqo:

I remembered back in undergraduate days, after breaking my fast with just orange and drank small pap. I went to mosque to observe Tarawy with the hope of coming back soon to devour my delicious rice. To my surprise, it took this Al-Sunnah Alfa about 3 minute to recite Suratul-Fathia. I didn't talk, I composed myself, thinking he will just follow it with small Surat . Surprisingly, the Alfa followed it with Suratul Baqorat ; reciting it as slow as possible.
I swear , after enduring it for 10 minutes and he didn't stop, I just pick my slippers and off I went. Since that day, I didn't pray Tarawy with that Alfa again

Lol . . . #Badt Guy Before nko?? That moment you go be like "Food is all I need" cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by dahaz(m): 8:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
That no. 8 cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by dominique(f): 8:26pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Are you a muslim?

Yeah, you and all these your gifs sef
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Smellymouth: 8:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
dominique:

Yeah, you and all these your gifs sef

Alhamdulillah grin cheesy

I never knew you are a Muslimah cool

Please don't ban me because of my GIFs oo grin

Jazaka Allahu khairan

6 Likes

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lol...very funny
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Bakare19: 8:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Very hilarious
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by bintalabi(f): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
ma sha Allah
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by MicroBox: 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Come and be going that English sef....
if not now that, that English dey trend on social media as meme, na normal English before..
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by HCF(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
Numbers 1 and 8 got me lol... grin
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Abdulkatcha(m): 9:31pm On Jun 18, 2016
hahaha this are funny
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Antina(f): 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
1. When You Go To Mosque For Jumah On Friday And They Make The Announcement That Ramadan Is Starting On Monday

Exactly hw I felt when I heard Ramadhan would be starting Monday. So funny cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:37pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
9. When You're Eating And Someone Pops In To Say "Well done"
Suratu Bakorah
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Biodunalley: 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
Ramadan Kareem
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by McBrooklyn(m): 10:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
Antina:

Exactly hw I felt when I heard Ramadhan would be starting Monday. So funny cheesy

Hmm . . . But is Angina a Muslim Name?? angry
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by McBrooklyn(m): 10:54pm On Jun 18, 2016
Smellymouth:

Alhamdulillah grin cheesy

I never knew you are a Muslimah cool

Please don't ban me because of my GIFs oo grin

Jazaka Allahu khairan

Lol . . . You be baddass ah swear grin God sef know say me go kuku dey laff ni if Dominique come here con ban you now cheesy

1 Like

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
grin
McBrooklyn:
10. When You're Breaking Your Fast And That Christian Friends Of Yours That Have Been Eating All Day Says You Should Remain For Him

this got me lmao! grin

Smellymouth ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Antina(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Hmm . . . But is Angina a Muslim Name?? angry
Antina, not Angina
Buh McBrooklyn is never a Muslim name too cheesy
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by bashydemy1: 11:03pm On Jun 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:
8. When You Go For Mahgrib Prayer Without Eating And The Imam Says "Alif lam mim"

cc: lalasticlala, seun, Mynd44, Dominique, Fynestboi
This got me laughing i swear... Some mosque pray like they are in Saudi... Too know they worry some Imam... Astagafrulahi.
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Erinola057(f): 11:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Lols @no 6..
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Amiee99(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahaha grin grin

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Amiee99(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hahaha

Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Erinola057(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2016
bashydemy1:
This got me laughing i swear... Some mosque pray like they are in Saudi... Too know they worry some Imam... Astagafrulahi.
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Erinola057(f): 11:48pm On Jun 18, 2016
bashydemy1:
smiles.. Thats my mosque for yu
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
dominique:

This happened to me during my undergrad days, The Maghrib rolled into Ishai and Tarawii afterwards. I wan die that day embarassed
I don catch u today... grin
Re: 14 Pictures Muslims Fasting Can Relate To by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 19, 2016
dominique:

It also happened sometime last year in our Hostel. After the prayers, guys were trying to beat up the imam. (:. It took the intervention by securities to get him out of the people reach. Some imams go just de test their memorizing proweress on their followers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story Time: I Will Never Drink Wine Again! / Happy Eid ul Adha To All Muslims In The World. / The Pregnant Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.