Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (58628 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Uche Jombo's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Baba Dee Lends Support To Olori Wuraola's Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 11:46am On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
man i slept halfway through the game. thats how boring the game was. NBA aint what it used to be mayne undecided

Nyggah, no excuses. Pay up...you lost.

Donate that money to NL's charity and show me the confirmation when you've done. grin

Never bet against the champ a la Black King James. Insane block for the ages by the King and a dagger 3 by Kyrie. grin

One of the greatest NBA finals ever - neck to neck till the end. The greatness of LeBron and the calmness of Kyrie were the perfect combo to tilt the game. I need to replay the clutch 3-point shot Kyrie made in Curry's face loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by thelushious: 11:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Zico5:
This gender equality is why some women have and will still continue to have marital problems. Uche jombo, I know this is one of the reason u married white. In as much we are still Africans then African women have no options but to abide by the dictate of our culture. Bringing alien and foreign culture to bear in Africa is tantamount to war. Men are the head and will still be no matter the women status. That is why u celebrities cannot stay in marriage cos u are not ready listen to the dictate of men.

i totally disagree with you .
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by chillbabe(f): 11:51am On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
a nigerian woman who marries a foreign man will get the citizenship of that mans country automatically. abi you are advocating for dual citizenship for the husband ? not too many countries do dual citizenship you know. i dont think nigeria does dual citizenship. he has to denounce his country first before his wife can get him citizenship but somehow i dont think that british man will denounce his british citizenship so he can get nigerian citizenship to be with his naija wife grin
u did not answer my question. It's not a matter of dual citizenship it is abt the law that makes it impossible for the nigerian woman to give such to her foreign husband if they deside to reside in Nigeria. Another thing do u know that a daughter of a nigerwife cnt stand for her mother to renew her greencard but her son can even thou she is a widow? And here is where we need this bill for among other laws that not favor women.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by thelushious: 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:
They will be forming gangster online but kneel down and beg their husband inside the house for money for upkeep.

They claim gender equality when it suits them but switch when it doesn't.

Who dem epp
that kneeeling down is a sign of respect ... she didnt say dont honor yur man ,neither did she say the man is not the head of the house... read it again. angry alpha
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Nyggah, no excuses. Pay up...you lost.

Donate that money to NL's charity and show me the confirmation when you've done. grin

Never bet against the champ a la Black King James. Insane block for the ages by the King and a dagger 3 by Kyrie. grin

One of the greatest NBA finals ever - neck to neck till the end. The greatness of LeBron and the calmness of Kyrie were the perfect combo to tilt the game. I need to replay the clutch 3-point shot Kyrie made in Curry's face loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool.

I bet your broke ass wished you had placed that 100 bet with me now that CAVS won lolzzzz. you would have been 100 pounds richer. lesson learned for you in this whole saga is this >>>> if I lose I will pay up and live to win another day. see if you had paid me the 50, and then accepted this 100 bet on CAVS then you would have won 100 and you would have ended up coming out 50 pounds better than me cuz i won 50 and you would have won 100 but ahhh welll thats what happens to niggas that dont got the heart to place bets or honor bets. they end up losing lolzzzz grin
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 11:59am On Jun 20, 2016
chillbabe:
u did not answer my question. It's not a matter of dual citizenship it is abt the law that makes it impossible for the nigerian woman to give such to her foreign husband if they deside to reside in Nigeria. Another thing do u know that a daughter of a nigerwife cnt stand for her mother to renew her greencard but her son can even thou she is a widow? And here is where we need this bill for among other laws that not favor women.
but the man is already a citizen of another country. this is international laws. you cant hold two passports. you have to denounce one. now the law favors women in that you can have dual citizenship when you marry so what are you talking about ? the law is against men but it favors you women because we men are not allowed dual citizenship but myopically you are not seeing that the benefit is to you women. you can marry a man and become a citizen of his country but men have to denounce one citizenship to be accepted as a citizen of the wifes country. the law favors you, we are the ones supposed to be angry not you
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
I bet your broke ass wished you had placed that 100 bet with me now that CAVS won lolzzzz. you would have been 100 pounds richer. lesson learned for you in this whole saga is this >>>> if I lose I will pay up and live to win another day. see if you had paid me the 50, and then accepted this 100 bet on CAVS then you would have won 100 and you would have ended up coming out 50 pounds better than me cuz i won 50 and you would have won 100 but ahhh welll thats what happens to niggas that dont got the heart to place bets or honor bets. they end up losing lolzzzz grin

Lol, now you're having amnesia about the £100 bet we played when the series started, no? I always knew you were hungry and broke and, you're just looking for someone to give you £50 to eat. And I ain't gonna give a nyggah with two hands and two legs no free lunch money.

This was the same way you went ghost when you were losing the OKC series by 3-1, only to re-appear when GSW won and start troubling me for £50 everywhere with tears loool. We played £100 bet on finals, now that you lost, you're having amnesia again, you broke and hungry bum loool.

I'll dig out the bet from my post history and ya confirmation...just make sure you pay it to NL's charity and send me confirmation when you've done. grin grin grin
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, now you're having amnesia about the £100 bet we played when the series started, no? I always knew you were hungry and broke and, you're just looking for someone to give you £50 to eat. And I ain't gonna give a nyggah with two hands and two legs no free lunch money.

This was the same way you went ghost when you were losing the OKC series by 3-1, only to re-appear when GSW won and start troubling me for £50 everywhere with tears loool. We played £100 bet on finals, now that you lost, you're having amnesia again, you broke and hungry bum loool.

I'll dig out the bet from my post history and ya confirmation...just make sure you pay it to NL's charity and send me confirmation when you've done. grin grin grin

nigga you learned your lesson from this whole saga. honor bets and have the heart to place bets. you would have been the overall winner by 50. but like i said a nigga with no heart cant win nothing. closed mouths dont get fed. you gotta be in it to win it wink
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by RaeMystix: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Opiletool:

You've done things in the past you wish you haven't done right? Are you now saying you're capable of repeating such a mistake? And the fact that you've chosen to swallow the friend's story hook line and sinker speaks volume of your own ridiculous level of reasoning. You chose to believe the friend because wuraola chose not to reply the jealous bittch? Because a good friend wouldn't have done such a despicable thing.

So you're telling me that all those rumors were just from a "friend"?. You ought to go read the story over.
Those "rumors"were from multiple sources;They'd also provided some proof. She was claiming to be married to a Lebanese ( second husband;Via facebook) as of last December, yet widely known to began courting the prince?. There were some proofs from that story, that she isn't owning up to. Getting married does not make her a changed woman.

Talk is cheap. Offcourse she has her reasons for saying why women should always be submissive to men, when she is married to a prince. I would have given her a lot more respect is she was a working woman with a family to cater for.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
nigga you learned your lesson from this whole saga. honor bets and have the heart to place bets. you would have been the overall winner by 50. but like i said a nigga with no heart cant win nothing. closed mouths dont get fed. you gotta be in it to win it wink

Lol.

I thought you had amnesia earlier? You're a broke and hungry nyggah tryna hustle a real nyggah lol.

www.nairaland.com/3118754/bose-ogulu-dismisses-uju-stellas/11#46139220

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 12:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
RaeMystix:

So you're telling me that all those rumors were just from a "friend"?. You ought to go read the story over.
Those "rumors"were from multiple sources;They'd also provided some proof. She was claiming to be married to a Lebanese ( second husband;Via facebook) as of last December, yet widely known to began courting the prince?. There were some proofs from that story, that she isn't owning up to. Getting married does not make her a changed woman.

Talk is cheap. Offcourse she has her reasons for saying why women should always be submissive to men, when she is married to a prince. I would have given her a lot more respect is she was a working woman with a family to cater for.

Ibadan chic, are you a feminist as well?
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by RaeMystix: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Ibadan chic, are you a feminist as well?

I am not a feminist. I just don't think (my opinion), that a woman such as Wuraola, should be the one to speak about such topic. She needs to do what she does best. Sit beside her husband and put on her miserable face.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 12:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol.

I thought you had amnesia earlier? You're a broke and hungry nyggah tryna hustle a real nyggah lol.

www.nairaland.com/3118754/bose-ogulu-dismisses-uju-stellas/11#46139220
you acting like a bit-ch right now. your broke ass couldnt send me the 50 pounds I won but you still think we had a bet after that ? are you re-tarded ? lol. is something seriously wrong with you bro ? you lost a bet and your broke ass refused to pay. you are X ed out after that and if we were in a different country you would have been killed for some shytt like dat. your credibility is done after that stunt you pulled. nobody takes a lame nigga like you serious anymore. lipsrsealed

Loj can you believe this crazy nigga ?
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
RaeMystix:

I am not a feminist. I just don't think (my opinion), that a woman such as Wuraola, should be the one to speak about such topic. She needs to do what she does best. Sit beside her husband and put on her miserable face.

Lol, I agree with you.

I don't like the woman and she's a terrible role model to occupy she's at the moment. I don't even see her as a Yoruba Queen (the Ife royal seat is too prestigious for someone like her, especially her past) - she's more of an appendage/handbag, pending when the Ooni can find a proper Queen.

And Yoruba women don't even need feminism...our women have always been independent and treated as equals to men albeit both sexes have roles assigned to them based on the natural order.

Anyway, just continue to be yourself - don't join these other bitter clowns with innate issues lol.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 12:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
you acting like a bit-ch right now. your broke ass couldnt send me the 50 pounds I won but you still think we had a bet after that ? are you re-tarded ? lol. is something seriously wrong with you bro ? you lost a bet and your broke ass refused to pay. you are X ed out after that and if we were in a different country you would have been killed for some shytt like dat. your credibility is done after that stunt you pulled. nobody takes a lame nigga like you serious anymore. lipsrsealed

Loj can you believe this crazy nigga ?

Broke nyggah, why should I send you £50 when you know darn well that you were trying to hustle me? Do I look like a mug to you? You suggested a bet and I agreed. And when I was leading, you disappeared for over a week. Then came back when the game got rigged, chasing me around from thread to thread like a scrounging hungry bum loool.

I'm not stupid, hence I suggested we go for a next one. And when I was losing, I didn't run cos I know my basketball. Now that I won the bet with the higher stakes, you don't want to pay up to charity loool. Effing clown.

Shyte, you can't hustle a hustler. I placed £120 on Cavs yesterday - win + under 210 - and I won £600. That's how I gamble.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Broke nyggah, why should I send you £50 when you know darn well that you were trying to hustle me? Do I look like a mug to you? You suggested a bet and I agreed. And when I was leading, you disappeared for over a week. Then came back when the game got rigged, chasing me around from thread to thread like a scrounging hungry bum loool.

I'm not stupid, hence I suggested we go for a next one. And when I was losing, I didn't run cos I know my basketball. Now that I won the bet with the higher stakes, you don't want to pay up to charity loool. Effing clown.

Shyte, you can't hustle a hustler. I placed £120 on Cavs yesterday - win + under 210 - and I won £600. That's how I gamble.
OK based on the strength of this bullshit you are bringing this morning. am done. I cant deal no more.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
OK based on the strength of this bullshit you are bringing this morning. am done. I cant deal no more.

Lol. Fvck outta here.

You were just looking for someone to hustle for £50...you ain't got money to gamble. grin

Anyway, Imma send you some vodka and a cigar to celebrate the Cavs and Bron Bron's greatness. Don't ever compare the black King James to Indian curry again looool.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Opiletool(m): 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
RaeMystix:

I'm not disputing the fact that the story might be true. All I'm saying is, she has finally found a destination, one which will mold her character to some extent as well. The two women (uche & wuraola) secured their fame through different means. The former is famed for acting while the latter for marrying a prominent king. Hence their diverse view on this particular subject. You cannot expect her to campaign for a course her position contradicts. That will be sheer hypocrisy. And she made a fair view of respect for one another irrespective of gender differences. I'm not a fan of hers or the throne anyways(cause I see no reason why the king can't stick with his first wife), I sure don't hate them as well. And this will be my first time of speaking on the subject despite my long knowledge of it. At first I wondered why the king would go for such a lady with ill repute even if he has to remarry as the culture demands, but then I remembered, it's none of my business.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by RaeMystix: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, I agree with you.

I don't like the woman and she's a terrible role model to occupy she's at the moment. I don't even see her as a Yoruba Queen (the Ife royal seat is too prestigious for someone like her, especially her past) - she's more of an appendage/handbag, pending when the Ooni can find a proper Queen.

And Yoruba women don't even need feminism...our women have always been independent and treated as equals to men albeit both sexes have roles assigned to them based on the natural order.

Anyway, just continue to be yourself - don't join these other bitter clowns with innate issues lol.

@ "She's more of an appendage/ handbag pending when the Ooni can find a proper queen". MEAN. grin
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by RaeMystix: 1:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Opiletool:

I'm not disputing the fact that the story might be true. All I'm saying is, she has finally found a destination, one which will mold her character to some extent as well. The two women (uche & wuraola) secured their fame through different means. The former is famed for acting while the latter for marrying a prominent king. Hence their diverse view on this particular subject. You cannot expect her to campaign for a course her position contradicts. That will be sheer hypocrisy. And she made a fair view of respect for one another irrespective of gender differences. I'm not a fan of her or the throne anyways(cause I see no reason why the king can't stick with his first wife), I sure don't hate them as well. And this will be my first time of speaking on the subject despite my long knowledge of it. At first I wondered why the king would go for such a lady even if he has to remarry as the culture demands, but then I remembered, it's none of my business.

I am absolutely in agreement with your comment. Yes it would be hypocritical of her to speak on issues that her position does not approve of find non befitfing. That been said. Her rather not mentioning such topic in the future will be a good idea. People need role models this days, not figure heads.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by chillbabe(f): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
but the man is already a citizen of another country. this is international laws. you cant hold two passports. you have to denounce one. now the law favors women in that you can have dual citizenship when you marry so what are you talking about ? the law is against men but it favors you women because we men are not allowed dual citizenship but myopically you are not seeing that the benefit is to you women. you can marry a man and become a citizen of his country but men have to denounce one citizenship to be accepted as a citizen of the wifes country. the law favors you, we are the ones supposed to be angry not you
U are so hell bend on being right that u dnt read proper. If they are living in Nigeria how will his own Nationality help him? Does hè not need a residence permit? Wich hè can't get from his Nigerian wife cause the law does not allow that? If u moved to the UK and marry a woman there u can obtain a residence ppermit thru her. Hope u get it now
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:

[b]Loj can you believe this crazy nigga ?

In as much as I did not approve of Shym3xx running away from the first bet, I also wonder how you don't man up and pay your duty. He did not pay the first time, and you acknowledge it. Then, he proposed a new bet, and you accepted (former posts are still there, I was a witness). While accepting, you knew already that he did not pay the first one, but you still went on.

You are definitely liable to Shym3xx on this one, nothing you can do. grin

Just pay and let it go already grin that's life. 100 bucks ain't nothing cool
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
LoJ:

In as much as I did not approve of Shym3xx running away from the first bet, I also wonder how you don't man up and pay your duty. He did not pay the first time, and you acknowledge it. Then, he proposed a new bet, and you accepted (former posts are still there, I was a witness). While accepting, you knew already that he did not pay the first one, but you still went on.

you did not read where I said I will accept the new bet if he pays me the 50 ? you want me to dig it up for you ? meaning I have to get the 50 before I accept the new bet. let me know if you want me to dig up that post
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 2:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
chillbabe:
U are so hell bend on being right that u dnt read proper. If they are living in Nigeria how will his own Nationality help him? Does hè not need a residence permit? Wich hè can't get from his Nigerian wife cause the law does not allow that? If u moved to the UK and marry a woman there u can obtain a residence ppermit thru her. Hope u get it now
you are making absolutely no sense woman. absolutely no sense. didnt he get into nigeria with a visa ? then when you are married he will go and apply for residence permit ( of course he will grease a few hands, its the nigerian way ) and from there he will get naija passport. do you know how many white people hold nigerian passports because of their naija wives ? MANY. so if ya white boyfriend is not streetwise and smart enough to get a naija pali after marrying you then the shortcoming is with him and not no gender issue
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 2:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
LoJ:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/41unusgkq9gtjow5mhc9aweata33kzcx1332928[/img]

its kinda small but it says WE WILL BET ON THE FINALS BUT YOU HAVE TO GIVE ME MY WINNINGS FIRST . check my posts its on MAY 31ST

CLICK THIS LINK https://www.nairaland.com/sukkot/posts/14
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by chillbabe(f): 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
sukkot:
you are making absolutely no sense woman. absolutely no sense. didnt he get into nigeria with a visa ? then when you are married he will go and apply for residence permit ( of course he will grease a few hands, its the nigerian way ) and from there he will get naija passport. do you know how many white people hold nigerian passports because of their naija wives ? MANY. so if ya white boyfriend is not streetwise and smart enough to get a naija pali after marrying you then the shortcoming is with him and not no gender issue
i taught u knew what u where talking abt my mistake for thinking that u where intelligent. We are talking abt a law here and ur talking abt greasing someone elbow. Am done with u get informed before u start a discuscion
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by sukkot: 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
chillbabe:
i taught u knew what u where talking abt my mistake for thinking that u where intelligent. We are talking abt a law here and ur talking abt greasing someone elbow. Am done with u get informed before u start a discuscion
the joke is on you. a law ? in nigeria ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzz

NB there are no laws in nigeria. all your lawmakers are thieves including the senate head saraki. you can buy a passport today for ya white hubby if you have the money. CASE CLOSED wink
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by rachiwise(f): 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the space you occupied up there would have been enough to list the 10 ways women are deprived in Nigeria, but instead you wasted it by replying me with a question.

Why would any company treat a woman fairly? Are the male counterparts not treated in whatever rude manner too? Oh, you want preferential treatment cos you have Pvssy, or what?

Yeah, great answer/excuse! I mentioned 'fairly' you are talking about 'preferential' treatment. You go school at all? Were you expecting your dIck to make you a superior being before?

Oya, begin dey list how many companies treat women fairly as they treat men in Naija and 10 ways in which they do. Pal, if you can not , then they do not exist. Stop the nonsense! shocked
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
rachiwise:

Yeah, great answer/excuse! I mentioned 'fairly' you are talking about 'preferential' treatment. You go school at all? Were you expecting your dIck to make you a superior being before?

Oya, begin dey list how many companies treat women fairly as they treat men in Naija and 10 ways in which they do. Pal, if you can not , then they do not exist. Stop the nonsense! shocked
Companies treat men fairly in naija?

abeg how grin
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Shym3xx: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
LoJ:

Lol, I swear you saw that lol.

Sukkot was trying to hustle me with Ijebu tactics like I'm not the Duke of Ijebuland loool.

There's reason why I added the finals to it cos I know he's trying to hustle me for some quick money. As soon as I saw that he went ghost when I was winning the first bet, only to come back after it was rigged and start chasing me everywhere - I knew he ain't about that life. I'm not a mug lol.

I don't need his money...it's for NL's charity. He should man up and pay Tehn loooool. Sukkot is that type of nyggah that will start a Church and rape the last penny off the members...that's how grimey this nyggah is. Classic Pastor Offering lol.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Swiftboy(m): 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
sarahade:

Do you know what is called equality. Why the ranting na you wan pay the price.
why wrong I rant? Women Sir back, did nothing but blame men for their woes.
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by shaybebaby(f): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
sukkot:
yeah looking for those women is like looking for a needle in a haystack. i have a better chance of passing through the eye of a needle than of meeting a woman who wants to buy me lunch
That's because the women you mingle with are the ones that disagree with female and male empowerment. I can guarantee you that women who are in support of such have no issues with such because we are not in need of male validation. We want to validate ourselves through our own efforts, support and encourage those who we come into contact with BOTH MALE AND FEMALE, have the opportunity and courage to make and pay our own through life; where finances permit, pay for the pleasure of socialising with those we care about irrespective of gender.
Tolatutu will have no issues paying for our dinner if we were both her mates and she felt like hanging out and had the means in that moment...neither would I.
This ish is not about finances, it's about giving everyone the chance to be independent members of the society, removing barriers to individual success. Let everyone be free to determine what that means to them on a personal basis.
If it is for a man to want to devote time to raising his kids, let him as long as that is his definition of success. Society shouldn't dictate his personal choices as long as it is not a crime.
If it is a woman's choice to forget whatever education she has to be submissive to man and be dependent, so be it if she finds a man of the same school of thought. She should not be berated for it.
But then again, neither should a woman who decides she wants to achieve more, neither is right, neither is wrong. All are exercising different choices amongst the same opportunities provided by the society. The convo is about letting everyone have the same chances not about everyone making the same choices.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Soldier Who Died In Accident With Ebony Reigns Will Punished For 40 Days / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Zubby Michael & Chizzy Alichi Fight Over "A Woman Being King Of Boys"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.