Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (58504 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Uche Jombo's Throwback Photo / Uche Jombo And Her Son At Vegas Poolside Birthday Party [PICS] / Baba Dee Lends Support To Olori Wuraola's Over Her Speech On Gender Equality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by orble: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Tolatutu:

Clearly you are sick, cooking is the joy of a woman so she should be turned into a cook at work angry if she wanted a job as a cook she would have gotten one. i have never seen a man getting called from his office or in a meeting to go put on the generator so what crap are you on about. so the fact that a woman has equal rights with her colleagues means blah blah at home what the heck you talking about it it not a normal thing for her to be equal to her colleagues She spent the same years in school with them but shouldn'tlmao, , everyone is talking this albino is putting mouth (no offense to albinos jare) Freeze you are a retard, why is it that once you mention gender equality the only thing these simple minded people think about is marriage? not once did this ignorant clown talk about the pertinent issues the bill is seeking to address. who cares if you marry a feminist ? who is even talking about marriage here? instead of wasting your days writing stupid articles about other people's business how about you first go and find out what gender equality is?Any man that is afraid of a woman standing up to him is a weakling but we already know that about Freeze anyway. You have to marry a weak woman, no woman with half a brain can listen to the diarrhea that comes out of your mouth on a daily basis. Please do yourself a favor and marry a woman with the IQ of a biscuit just like you . Chai he's ex tried. Whoever cursed this man should please forgive him and release him o have the same rights because? so you insecure twats want to keep women subservient everywhere lmao you are dreaming. when a woman is the owner of the company and superior to everyone that means she gives her husband attitude abi undecided so all women must be inferior in the office regardless of qualification you are ill . Also clearly you don't know what respect is, so having equal rights as men will make her lose respect, do you disrespect other men because you have the same rights

concerning inheritance, which stupid tradition. most of these so called tradition where put in place to cheat women. why didnt you keep killing twins? and all the other nasty traditions. that is why you lot a backward, you are simply an insecure man thats afraid women will overtake you and its already happening. At the end of the day you can only run your mouth at your wife at home you dont dare try rubbish with your female boss grin Also you are nothing but a hypocrite , this tradition is okay riht but when northerners tell you its their tradition to marry little girls you say they should move away from that backward tradition but you can keep yours right since it helps you cheat your sisters angry Pathetic

talking about landlords please that happens regularly, ask any agent and he'll tell you that many landlords tell them ahead sef

I read the nonsense U at spewing, I wish u will go ahead and drag properties with your male relatives, good luck to you.

women taking over men? I know you are dreaming... with this nonsense u write let's see how u will get equality in Nigeria.

let me tell you fish Brain, no place in the world where absolute gender equality exist.... it can never happen.

For example, if Clinton's wife is voted as American president, she won't last one month if see seek the feminist agenda.

lastly, let me assure you that u WILL NOT live a long life if you continue like this.

nobody is completely hidden online... be Warn!
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by ElTommyBlaq(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2016
The popular actress, Uche Jombo took to her social media to condemn Ooni Of Ife’s wife, Olori Wurola’s speech which obviously wasnt in support of Gender Equality

View more: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/18/actress-uche-jombo-blasts-olori-wuraola-over-her-speech-on-gender-equality/
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Shym3xx:

Lol, you're even talking about Berlin. Go to Southern Spain, Portugal, and Cyprus where they own thousands of houses and have massive communities. They love those three countries.

More concessions to protect London and perhaps a few restrictions on NHS and benefits. That's about it. The UK will crash on its own - foreigners are the ones bringing all the money into London and doing the jobs most won't do.
Bro..UK voted leave, I think I saw this coming, this ll have a devastating impact at least on the short run
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by vivalavida(m): 5:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Mumu talk every where.

Peeps, I'm sorry I'll have to come from the religious point of view here:

God created us equal but He made the man "the head" just as Christ is the head of the church.

The wife is the man's responsibility; for this reason, it is written in the Bible that a man that can't provide for his family is worse than an infidel.

Women respect your husband and you husband, love your wife,. So says the Bible.

The family is the first institution created by God and it is through this institution He intends to populate and replenish the earth, raising children that will be God fearing and responsible.
The Devil's assignment aside to kill, steal and destroy is also to attack the family institution.
One of illuminati's grand plan is to reduce world population and the feminism trend that is all around is part of the plan of the devil.

If you attack the family, the church will be weak, the children will be rebellious, the home will be in shambles and the world at large will be easy for the devil to manipulate.

Ever wondered why divorce and depression rate is higher in the developed countries despite the booming economy?

My dear feminist, every man is egoistic that is the reason a man that is in love with is wife, either responsible or not will go to any length to provide for is home simple because he doesn't want another man to take his place. God put the ego in man for a reason(to work harder to earn more for the family and also to defend his famiky) ever wondered why the man will lock-up the children and wife in the room while he goes out to face the armed robbers even if it a suicide mission.

The moment you challenge a man or you aim to be equal with him, trust me u'll never get the best from that man.

Women, learn to love, respect and trust your men.
You married him because you know he is capable to lead, don't drag the steering with him.

Offer words of encouragement, advice, support, take care of him because he is your big baby, and don't ever make him feel less than the man of the home.

Dear Nlanders, let's all pray against the wave of feminism and let's pray for more love and understanding in the home.

God bless you all

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

I love this
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by classichsy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
Hello. Its been a while. How have you been?

Hear from you soon.

[quote author=sexybash post=46697153][/quote]
Re: Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality by awesome11(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2016
Genea:
well said

Jennifer, right?. It's been a while. Misplaced your contact and it seems like you dumped your former account.

Do you mind sending me your contacts?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Portable Buys A New House In Ogun (Photos) / Flavour Shares Raunchy Photo With Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.