Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10961 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

So why always defending thieves? Dasuki, Dokpesi, Diezeni, Ngilari, Metuh etcetera. I am a Jonathanian and I don't give a Bleep if he is even arrested for corruption because as an Ijaw daughter, I make bold to say we were shortchanged by Jonathan. He tried to pleased the North because of their population, he ended up losing the election because he is a novice. I am a Jonathanian because Buhari is not or never an option, he is too surreptitious and an hypocrite.

Two things:

1. No one condemns their own more than the Igbos when a crime is committed in the community. However, that condemnation comes when it is clear that there has been proper investigation and it's evident that person is the culprit. If u are honest, u will realise that is one reason they say Igbos are not united because we don't get hung up on anyone for any reason. If u fųck up, we address it accordingly.

2. It must be made clear that Igbos are champions of fair play. The moment it begins to appear that a particular person or group is picking on another because it has an advantage, that amounts to bullying and injustice which Igbos abhor. We will not tolerate media trial, neither will we throw anyone under the bus just because someone says that person has done wrong. We must be convinced through the application of due process. So, the idea of raids, arrests n illegal detention as well as seizure without court orders casts d FG in the light of a bully. Automatically, as right thinking persons who aren't bound to suck anyone's dick, Igbos will condemn u till u go about ur investigation n prosecution the right way.
In fact, a Federal High Court just 2 or 3 days ago had ruled that d Police has no right to arrest and then detain before investigation. That is our position. Don't throw allegations around just to cast aspersions on a person's character. Show proof in court or keep shut!

Finally, Igbos have decided to learn the tricks of survival. We can no longer afford to be detribalised yet watch others support and encourage theirs to our detriment. So we have decided to be tribalist and defend ours no matter what! You cannot accuse a govt of corruption, overthrow it and then imprison the VP (Ekwueme) while u leave the main player n President at the time (Shagari) in a leisurely house arrest because d VP was an Igbo man. Who should have been held responsible ordinarily and been punished more? Is it not d president? But because he was a fellow northerner Buhari let him relax at home while d Igbo languished in jail.

We're all for justice but we will not allow our own to be thrown to d dogs while others protect theirs. We refuse to be more Catholic than the Pope. Like I said, if u don't like our ideology, hit ur head very hard on igneous rocks!

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by nonaira: 10:56pm On Jun 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

@Bold It shall not be well with those militants idiots bombing pipelines to please their paymasters.

Secondly, IJAWS don't give a damn about Dasuki or whoever facing corruption.

Thirdly, Izon means truth and that's what we stand for. We are not defending criminals and have never done so.

Ijaws GIVE a F2K about Dokpesi and other criminals hence you keep creating militant to defend them.

Since your gay blother decided to start shit and paint others black forgetting that same paint is planted in una faces, we'll start shit.

As far as we know, the IJAWS are destroying pipelines and demanding the release of those criminals, YOU ARE DEFENDING CRIMINALS. no if and or but about that
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
hummerwise:

i sincerely apologise for wah ur brain can carry because is just so tiny to comprehend wah i wrote.. which is not even my fault....
i have no idea wah yu mean by Odud!.... wah tha Bleep was that?
You want me to write it well so that those lunâtik brø'thers of yours will dash me ban.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Balkan(m): 10:58pm On Jun 18, 2016
The OP is a typical Yoruba man. Igbos and I jaws don't have any issues. We supported GEJ and we stood by him against all odds.

Yoruba wants to use propaganda to cause disunity in the SS/SE. grin angry grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Last i checked I and thousands of Igbo never supported Dasuki.

Your NDA brother are terrorist destroying pipelines to defend a criminal.

Igbos are defending criminals, so are ijaws. As long as Releasing Dasuki, Dokpesi, etc is part of each and every ijaw militant jumping up as we speak..

FG is begging them yet at the same time harassing ijaw villagers...see your stupid head. You getting played. The same federal government are busy paying Ohaneze and co to beg IPOB to stop...do you see them thumping their chest.
Mods Rule 2 broken.
I never insulted any1, I only express my hatred to an organization that has been outlawed by Nairaland
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Ijaws GIVE a F2K about Dokpesi and other criminals hence you keep creating militant to defend them.

Since your gay blother decided to start shit and paint others black forgetting that same paint is planted in una faces, we'll start shit.

As far as we know, the IJAWS are destroying pipelines and demanding the release of those criminals, YOU ARE DEFENDING CRIMINALS. no if and or but about that

ok
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
Balkan:
The OP is a typical Yoruba man. Igbos and I jaws don't have any issues. We supported GEJ and we stood by him against all odds.

Yoruba wants to use propaganda to cause disunity in the SS/SE. grin angry grin grin
ahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahaha, lol
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Neoguru4:
You want me to write it well so that those lunâtik brø'thers of yours will dash me ban.
lol, ahahahahahahahaahhaahahha
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by OjukwuWarBird: 11:02pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
(A proud daughter of the Ijaw Nation
from Delta State).

YOLOBA grin

Check her profile to see her date of registration

5 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by ayzTIGER: 11:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
an hypocrite?
yoruba man

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
[size=20pt][b]
freeze001:

Two things:

1. No one condemns their own more than the Igbos when a crime is committed in the community. However, that condemnation comes when it is clear that there has bed proper investigation and it's evident that person is the culprit. If u are honest, u will realise that is one reason they say Igbos are not united because we don't get hung up on anyone for any reason. If u fųck up, we address it accordingly.

2. It must be made clear that Igbos are champions of fair play. The moment it begins to appear that a particular person or group is picking on another because it has an advantage, that amounts to bullying and injustice which Igbos abhor. We will not tolerate media trial, neither will we throw anyone under the bus just because someone says that person has done wrong. We must be convinced through the application of due process. So, the idea of raids, arrests n illegal detention as well as seizure without court orders casts d FG in the light of a bully. Automatically, as right thinking persons who aren't bound to suck anyone's dick, Igbos will condemn u till u go about ur investigation n prosecution the right way.
In fact, a Federal High Court just 2 or 3 days ago had ruled that d Police has no right to arrest and then detain before investigation. That is our position. Don't throw allegations around just to cast aspersions on a person's character. Show proof in court or keep shut!

Finally, Igbos have decided to learn the tricks of survival. We can no longer afford to be detribalised yet watch others support and encourage theirs to our detriment. So we have decided to be tribalist and defend ours no matter what! You cannot accuse a govt of corruption, overthrow it and then imprison the VP (Ekwueme) while u leave the main player n President at the time (Shagari) in a leisurely house arrest because d VP was an Igbo man. Who should have been held responsible ordinarily and been punished more? Is it not d president? But because he was a fellow northerner Buhari let him relax at home while d Igbo languished in jail.

We're all for justice but we will not allow our own to be thrown to d dogs while others protect theirs. We refuse to be more Catholic than the Pope. Like I said, if u don't like our ideology, hit ur head very hard on igneous rocks!
[/b][/size]

4 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:05pm On Jun 18, 2016
A thread of 4 paragraphs, all u r interested in is the paragraph that has to do with your thieving brother. So pathetic that none of you is challenging the other paragraphs. Does it means you r admitting the other paragraphs?
Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Radio Biafra Hate ...
www​.informationng.com/.../igbo-mandat.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:

Mods Rule 2 broken.
I never insulted any1, I only express my hatred to an organization that has been outlawed by Nairaland
Cc:
Seun
Mynd44
This further confirms that you are yør..!øb@, always the first to find trouble, also will run to the authorities for help.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:12pm On Jun 18, 2016
hummerwise:

so you dey fear ban.... the word lunatic is enuf to ban yu for life...
am no tribalist bruh... i just attack people with brain deficiency,,and ur responses shows yu are an active member....

becareful brother...
Con ban me now, because na your gråñd f@ther get nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
A thread of 4 paragraphs, all u r interested in is the paragraph that has to do with your thieving brother. So pathetic that none of you is challenging the other paragraphs. Does it means you r admitting the other paragraphs?
Igbo Mandate Congress Condemns Radio Biafra Hate ...
www .informationng.com/.../igbo-mandat.
I said it that you are only out to smear IPOB and Biafra, how does what we are discussing concern Radio Biafra?

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by hummerwise(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
Neoguru4:
Con ban me now, because na your gråñd f@ther get nairaland?
if yu can mention someone grand father without a second tot,,, shows the kinda home yu came out from...
i need a sane mind to mention not this opposite...
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
dimieprincess:
Mods @grand father Cc: Seun Mynd44
I never insulted you, I asked you a question.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
hummerwise:

if yu can mention someone grand father without a second tot,,, shows the kinda home yu came out from...
i need a sane mind to mention not this opposite...
hummerwise please go and sitdown, did I insult anybody?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:21pm On Jun 18, 2016
hummerwise:
abeg who be this? who talk lunatic brothers and who dis one dey report
Not u, the moniker Neoguru4
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by freeze001(f): 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Hatred will only make u age faster with all d attendant sicknesses. OP. ..u never start!

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Neoguru4:
I never insulted you, I asked you a question.
Look at the way u r begging, after insulting or making provocative statements which run foul of Rule 2
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
Any insult or personal attack which runs contrary to rule2 I press report button
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
nonaira:

Why are ijaws bombing pipelines to defending criminals? Why are you a tranny? Why are you constantly seeking attention on NL? Why do you make fictions stories all over NL looking for attention?
That's my questiom
https://www.nairaland.com/3174891/ipob-pledges-allegiance-niger-delta

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Daniel Reyenieju: Jibrin Is Right, 2016 Budget Was Padded / Buhari’s Speech At Reception Organised For Chibok Girls / Shehu Sani Alleges Plot To Frame Him For Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.