Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For (10966 Views)

My Appeal To Igbos And All Concerned Nigeria To Sheaths Their Sword.....sarrki / Crowd At Eleme Ogoniland River State As They Stand Up For Biafra / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday, Says, "I Stand For Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

U no see say na kid sister from youtube booty video dem wan pass u. Nna u are talking to a man. No let me take slap wake u. cry
You think so? ok then, let's see if I am passing just any how number to him. She is my kid sister and like I said I am engaged so wouldn't want to have issues with my World (husby)
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

You think so? ok then, let's see if I am passing just any how number to him. She is my kid sister and like I said I am engaged so wouldn't want
to have issues with my World (husby)

U come here to insult us and then u leave us with ur kid sister, nobody is that stupid. sad
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

U come here to insult us and then u leave us with ur kid sister, nobody is that stupid. sad
Calm down dear parvenu. Ok tell me, what do u want from me? u want my sister too?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 3:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

Calm down dear parvenu. Ok tell me, what do u want from me? u want my sister too?

Definitely not ur innocent kid sister. She did not cause any offense.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dimieprincess(f): 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

Definitely not ur innocent kid sister. She did not cause any offense.
ah, o ma se o!!! So is me u want koh?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by dontbanandquote: 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

ah, o ma se o!!!
So is me u want koh?

Before u say another word, u suppose dey fear. sad
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
kai i don die 4rm page 0-5 yet he never tire. oya i await your new moniker, ipob,biafra or igbo hate message . Na Time U Get . Enweghi Aka Oru Bu Ajo Ihe
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by manchy7531: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ugomba:
South South populations equals to Igbo's own? Who is this olodo pls?
There is no point replying you, you need a thorough and sound education.
The Igbo indigenes in south south alone outnumbers the ijaw tribe.. #fact

Next time they talk about igbo population, show them this....

Igbos are more than half of southern Nigeria

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Neoguru4: 6:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

What about your claim on Okrika? I just read a topic here talking about Okrika as Igbo and haven some Igbo compounds in Okrika between Tonyebarcanista and one foolish Ipobian
Is it everybody you see on the internet that is IPOB, get sen$e.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

@Quid, stop making me laugh let me finish that Freeze10

dis is how u derail ur iwn tgread because uc wr busted.

well. like rose2014 im from panama but my mom is mexican but i claim niger delta like u
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

In Mexico where I'm from grin, it doesn't work like that

pls I'm in panama now how can i get to ur side? which motor should i enter. chisco or young shall grow. but as my grandma is from Nnewi i like to use Orizu Motors as it belong to the royal family..
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ejanla07:

pls I'm in panama now how can i get to ur side? which motor should i enter. chisco or young shall grow. but as my grandma is from Nnewi i like to use Orizu Motors as it belong to the royal family..

It's only abc motors that go there. grin
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

It's only abc motors that go there. grin

i don't like Abc. they re usually too slow. maybe I should enter okada. where should i stop
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
dontbanandquote:

Before u say another word, u suppose dey fear. sad

Pls do u kno anywhere in panama...
i just arrived i dey Brt bus stop.
how can i get to rose2014
whr i go tell okada?
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 6:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ejanla07:

i don't like Abc. they re usually too slow. maybe I should enter okada. where should i stop
Once the bus stops at mazamaza, u can walk to panama from there

No need for okada
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

No need for okada

panama sef get maza maza.

pls if na walk i dey go back Uganda

i don't like to walk
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by LordNicvuitton(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol.. she ran with her tail in between her yorubaje butt holes.. I used butt holes cos She has Fistula & multiple stink holes lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Ejanla07: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

No need for okada

pls how fast can I get married to panama girl. i want to be president like bubu..
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by naijaking1: 6:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Moderator.
This thread violates rule #2. And possibly#8.
Nairaland can't be used spread hatred against a whole tribe of more than 50 million
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by PhilemonObende: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
dimieprincess:

lol, so I am Tinubutot now because I never supported the insults and tantrums u guys thrown on him?
Leaving Tinubutoto's case, tell me why u guys supported Dasuki, Metuh and what have you.

my fellow yoruba, how is your ondo father. How is Baba Ondo doing? grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Young03(m): 8:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
freeze001:

Ha! Nwanyi kara'ka na mmadu! U keep exposing the hapless bigots in their lies! Nwannem dalu!

Dimieprincess u see your scratched face self? I don't get involved in tribal slurs but u are a lost cause.
Shame on you!

Ada OMA Dalu ,hapu ndi ara ndi ofe mmanu a na enweghi agwa

mua bu nwa #042#
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ejanla07:

panama sef get maza maza.

pls if na walk i dey go back Uganda

i don't like to walk

Lol u never ready to enter panama grin
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by csamii: 11:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rose2014:

Lol u never ready to enter panama grin

I dey Panama now sef. Light no dey my side after all the hype mstcheew!
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Make I include map for this thread,
I just found out that my grand-uncle was from Pacific Islands in the Indian Ocean

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
csamii:

I dey Panama now sef. Light no dey my side after all the hype mstcheew!
Eiyaa sorry about that. Please take okada to ofada junction in Panama there and enter BRT bus to Canada

Quid is waiting for u
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 20, 2016
Rose2014:

Eiyaa sorry about that. Please take okada to ofada junction in Panama there and enter BRT bus to Canada

Quid is waiting for u
I don find some correct babes for Canada, abeg come quick quick . . grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Rose2014: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2016
quid:

I don find some correct babes for Canada, abeg come quick quick . . grin

Cc: csamii
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Rose2014:

Cc: csamii
sample

1 Like

Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by alujonjonkijon: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2016
dimieprincess:

what the Bleep are u talking about? I can see u guys problem, I use words the way I feel like. I am a poet and I have the go ahead to make use of my poetic license. Have u heard of the word "poetic-licence"?
I'm trying to reach.discover u are truly a poet.I'm thinking of getting u involved in a project. Lest I forget,u sure look great.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by ISpiksDaTroof: 10:34am On Jun 30, 2016
freeze001:

Finally, Igbos have decided to learn the tricks of survival. We can no longer afford to be detribalised yet watch others support and encourage theirs to our detriment. So we have decided to be tribalist and defend ours no matter what! You cannot accuse a govt of corruption, overthrow it and then imprison the VP (Ekwueme) while u leave the main player n President at the time (Shagari) in a leisurely house arrest because d VP was an Igbo man. Who should have been held responsible ordinarily and been punished more? Is it not d president? But because he was a fellow northerner Buhari let him relax at home while d Igbo languished in jail.
!
Seriously?! What of Dasuki? Why aren't the other tribes defending FFK? The truth is most of you are bigots, intolerants and tribalists . And quite frankly, I personally think a majority of you have gone mad with hate. You can't even see that most people don't take y'all serious anymore.
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by AntiIPOOP(m): 10:19am On Nov 27, 2016
Ok
Re: Why I Hate Igbos And Everything They Stand For by Duru1(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2016
dimieprincess:
They are full of pride and [b]pick a fight with almost all tribes in Nigeria, Hausa is their enemy, Yoruba is their enemy, Ijaw is their enemy, Benin is their enemy. [/b]So tell me, how will they ever rule Nigeria since their population is equal to or less than South South?

I could remember a thread here in Nairaland about a guy who housed an IPOB youth, the ungrateful fellow ran away with the good Samaritan's properties. The Op in that thread generalised the crime to Igbos and he was admonished. He later apologised and edited his thread, yet Igbos picked a fight with him; just because the culprit is an Igbo man.

When you go through the various comments in this forum, you will see how these set of people attacked every dissenting opinion. They defend all the thieves or looters of our common wealth. You defend Metuh, Dasuki, Diezeni, FFK, Chiebuka Akabusi (the ungrateful IPOB according to the Op in the aforementioned thread) and what have you.

I know they are ready to throw tantrum here because I am saying the obvious truth but my advice is, you guys should stop defending thieves. Also, you guys have to stop feeling insecure in the midst of others. You can't hate every other tribe or see every tribe as betrayals and expect to be seen or loved by same people you hate.

Dimieprincess
(A proud daughter of the Ijaw Nation
from Delta State).

I can deduce that your stream of thought is triggered by nothingness. The people you attempted to denigrate fought war of attrition with dumbass ethnicities you mentioned. The tribes you mentioned in your illogical piece made themselves sworn enemies of Ndigbo during the civil war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Panel Quizzes EFCC Secretary, Directors / The Difference Between Bola Tinubu And Tunde Fashola / Fayose Pardons 31 Ekiti Civil Servants Who Resumed Late To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.