Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? (48325 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dollaflow(m): 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
ok
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 19, 2016
Suit ,yes, and classic but on Ankara with his face,I beg to disagree, that's childish.
omenka:
I beg to disagree with you. Even the ankaras look good on Obiano and he looks super dapper whenever he goes for the suits and tuxs.

The worst is Ortom, Benue state governor- with his useless cap!
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Lanceslot(m): 8:55am On Jun 19, 2016
justicejay:
The topic is so silly as the Mod that moved it to FP
You can say that again.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 19, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-XsE71a4pxRU/VszyOMSGctI/AAAAAAAAAUs/NcNTf_EE78U/s1600/IMG_2033-728421.JPG[/img]

[size=16pt]ODOGWU....THE BEST ANYTIME AND ANYDAY[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by amzee(m): 8:59am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool
There names starts with A.....Shoutouts to all those whose names starts with A.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 19, 2016
The governor of Anambra state... He got swag.

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by youseuph(m): 9:04am On Jun 19, 2016
Fayose is the best dressed tout, worst dressed governor.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by nickxtra(m): 9:06am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:
Oshiomole is worst dressed governor on Gods green earth

There is no best dressed save maybe Ambode
a Before you will rush to rate Oshiomole as worst dressed Governor, let us know the numbers of Governors you have seen their pictures both from the north and south. Have you seen the dressing senses governors of Kano and a few Northern states?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Lushka(m): 9:07am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:

Oshiomole followed very closely by Ortom of Benue state.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool
What about WIKEd ?
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Kingbusssy(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Please can I see the picture,before I can comment Because some here sef, there dressing code worst pass
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by BossDanniee(m): 9:09am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed» Gov. Ifeanyi Okowa
Worst dressed » Gov. Adams Oshiomhole
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dikeigbo2(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed governor goes to Okezie Ikpeazu......while the opposite goes to Osho baba,my humble submission.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Blessograo(f): 9:11am On Jun 19, 2016
please where did you guys put fasyose been the worst dressed governor, if he can wear boxers and BYC brown singlet i think he will wear it, then oshiomole i don't know of the best dressed but i think it's Nasir el-Rufai of kadunna, Wike and that Akwa-ibom governor
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by myproperty(m): 9:12am On Jun 19, 2016
nickxtra:
a Before you will rush to rate Oshiomole as worst dressed Governor, let us know the numbers of Governors you have seen their pictures both from the north and south. Have you seen the dressing senses governors of Kano and a few Northern states?

Are the Governors you are talking about not living in Nigeria? They are seen on screen
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Ada9103(f): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by engrkaz(m): 9:13am On Jun 19, 2016
worst dressed FORMER gov.... Bola Tinubu

Best dressed FORMER gov.... Ikedi Ohakim

best dressed gov.....ambo

worst dressed......osho (aka trouble maker)
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dmltoyin(m): 9:17am On Jun 19, 2016
If it comes to dressing
Ajimobi always dress well
Anything he puts on fits him well
Amosun too
Ambode isn't a miss either

That edo man no dey try

And for those criticising the theme of the thread
U read it well and understood before clicking
Why is it so important to comment
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by cutekhalifa(m): 9:21am On Jun 19, 2016
I no like puppet ikpeazu for once, but I'm certain that man rock....

His dressing code are fabulous and extraordinary

I love senator-suit

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by 3rdeye1(m): 9:22am On Jun 19, 2016
Aregbe ni oo... Hehehe
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by imohrol(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

totally wrong former banker now Governor. Akwa Ibom state governor. Udom Emmanuel.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ademoladeji(m): 9:24am On Jun 19, 2016
Like: Ambode

Share: Willie Obiano

No Comparison.....

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ademoladeji(m): 9:26am On Jun 19, 2016
Like- Ajimobi

Share- Fayose

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ademoladeji(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Like- Dave Umahi

Share- Ifeanyi

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ademoladeji(m): 9:27am On Jun 19, 2016
Like- Bindo Jibrilla

Share- Chief Dr. Samuel Ioraer Ortom

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Uzosaint(m): 9:32am On Jun 19, 2016
Best Dressed is as follows;Willie Obiano(Anambra)Udom Emmanuel(Akwa-ibom)Ambode(lagos)Nyesom Wike(Rivers),Ifeanyi Okowa(Delta) I would have included Saraki But Hes No Longer A Gov And As For Ajimobi(Hes Just Handsome And Gud Luking So Virtually Any Wear He Puts On Is A Hit And Not Becos Hes Well Dressed And As For The Worst Dressed Rochas Okorocha(imo,Gov Wey Dey Use Abi Nah Muffler Put For Him Neck Even When In Wear Jeans) Oshobaba(Edo,Be Like Him Dey Wear Him Cap Sleep) If Am Wrong Show Ur Face

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 9:34am On Jun 19, 2016
cross rivers and akwa ibom govs are the best dressers,while shobaba and aregbefool are d worst

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by gloryman91: 9:35am On Jun 19, 2016
So u re still praising dse theivies upon stealing our moniesto lavishing it anyhow.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by BahdXitixenn: 9:39am On Jun 19, 2016
Udom Emmanuel is the best dressed Governor, anytime anywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by danasjoe1: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
Worst-ugwanyi Best-Ambode
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:

Seconded by me

Excertly what i had in mine to write

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / I Will Not Allow An Arrogant President To Insult My Country - Dino Maleye (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.