Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? (48321 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 19, 2016
martineverest:
cross rivers and akwa ibom govs are the best dressers,while shobaba and aregbefool are d worst
grin grin grin
Take it easy
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by BahdXitixenn: 9:42am On Jun 19, 2016
Mek una show pinshure nah
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by justmenoni: 9:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Oshiomole is the best dressed governor on Gods green earth grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by kettle84(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2016
Hell rufai is the worst dressed Governor in Nigeria
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ruggedtimi(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2016
Governor wike...worst dressed governor.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Eniobanke86(m): 9:51am On Jun 19, 2016
They all dress bad as dem no gree pay workers salary... Thunder fire dem Mama fire dem dress sense #endtym dress sense
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by bapullow: 9:52am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dress Jibrilla bindow

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ArcFresky(m): 9:55am On Jun 19, 2016
Armaggedon:
Funny topic "best dressed" is relative and subjective but i choose obiano as best dressed. He always dress fully with cap and walking stick and has enormous swag. He can put on more than one outfits in a day

oshiomole is worst

Let them be spending our money and be competiting for best dressed. Shey naa changing clother e come do for govt? Abi how will that grow his states economy

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Jolumania432(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2016
cheesy Na Oshiomole the man dressing worst Like Village Headmaster
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Richydos(m): 9:58am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:
Oshiomole is worst dressed governor on Gods green earth

There is no best dressed save maybe Ambode
Lolzzzzz if u observe m so happy n there's no way to get @ me.... Just show me oshiomole on dt is wacko khaki stuff # u have successfully killed my joy
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by bong4(m): 10:06am On Jun 19, 2016
Pyno30:
You mustn't Comment, you would have jumped and Pass the topic, Happy sunday

the guy you quoted has every right to comment. When the use all the allocations to dress up, what then is left for paying salaries and other benefits of voting for them. Those who are busy with serving don't have time for dressing. They just dress smartly and hit the road.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by sukkot: 10:06am On Jun 19, 2016
ma nigga willie obiano gets best dressed. dat nigga always look sharp

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Obiohai: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
How e take concern me? Who their dressing epp.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by FlamesD: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2016
I give it to Abia State Governor, Okezie Ikpeazu

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by guychidile: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
its better my governor dresses badly and perfumes creditably,than putting excellent and perfect dress and doing very bad.,imagine.
,what an abomination.
I beg,pls give me badly dressed governor but let him perfumes excellently.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by sunkylee: 10:15am On Jun 19, 2016
justicejay:
The topic is as silly as the Mod that moved it to FP

Bros you harsh ooooo
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Chikpat(m): 10:20am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed in what sense?
If its clothing, payment of salary, provision of infrastructure, purposeful governance and in every other sense...
The worst dressed
Is
The Kpomo-cutting governor of Ekiti State
F
A
Y
O
S
E.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by PhilJames: 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool
Its obvious you are yoruba.... **Ndi ofe mmamu
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Sfvalentine(m): 10:23am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Tribalist.

Who dressing epp
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dayosweetness(m): 10:26am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:

lolzz..this cracked me up, Gods green earth kuma, na so d man worst reach??..lolzzz
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Leiman100(m): 10:27am On Jun 19, 2016
My best dress govenor is Kashim Shettima of Borno
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by encryptjay(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2016
This is a funny thread cos I see Igbo and Yoruba debate.

You guys left some northern governors that dress well; you can't beat the way they match their outfits or is it because they're from the North?
Tribal bigots

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Leiman100(m): 10:32am On Jun 19, 2016
kettle84:
Hell rufai is the worst dressed Governor in Nigeria
hate post
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by encryptjay(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Leiman100:
My best dress govenor is Kashim Shettima of Borno
I don't know why they're sidelining these guys from the North
They know how to dress pretty well

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Zex0020(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Agreeted
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by AnodaIT(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
BahdXitixenn:
Udom Emmanuel is the best dressed Governor, anytime anywhere.

His banking suit is becoming boring and any other attire makes him look so fakish
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by asha90: 10:37am On Jun 19, 2016
The best of them all..

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:

Udom is d best. None cum close

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by hackmoney(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2016
who dressing Don Epp... Abeg swerve make I see beta post
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Aare2050(m): 11:09am On Jun 19, 2016
when it comes to simplicity and cool style. I give it to gov Mimiko of ondo state
the cap is been used by virtually all his follower. the adire attire is also been emulated. he is just a role model of most people in the state. I have his cap too...

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by khing00600: 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Best Dressed lemme give it to Ambode...

Worst lemme give it to Fayose who like popping up his collar shirts like a junior secondary school kid
I don't think u have ever set your eyes on Fayoshe, if u have then u will never say that to the huge and well fitted man. What can u say about oshiomole?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Tribunal: Atiku Reacts, Shares Message Of Hope To All Nigerians / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS / DSS Stops Sowore From Addressing The Press, Grabs Him (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.