Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? (48324 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Oletubo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Does that have any positive relationship with good governance?
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by meccuno: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Osun state governor
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Okbaba: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Gov Udom

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Otarkpa: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
omenka:
I beg to disagree with you. Even the ankaras look good on Obiano and he looks super dapper whenever he goes for the suits and tuxs.

The worst is Ortom, Benue state governor- with his useless cap!

"uSELESS CAP" grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by scopp(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Gov Okewu Abel of APA state.

1 Share

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Ready4watever: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Saylawchar:
any day, any time, Senator Ajimobi dresses well and he's very articulate, very sound. The man is an orator.....
This is ajimobi's festive season dressing,on a good day,he dresses so bad
But I think the worst dressed governor is ,,,,OSHi omoh ole!
What do you guys think about this?
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Ready4watever: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
My best dressed governors are,,,
1)ifeanyi okowa,,delta state
2)Willie obiano,,anambra state
3)ayo fayose,,ekiti state
4)okezie ikpeazu,,abia state
5)akinwumi ambode,,,Lagos state
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ujoatu(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owelle Ndi-Igbo, Rochas Nwa mama

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ujoatu(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
"Owelle Ndi-Igbo, Rochas Nwa mama" in the voice of Nwa Aba

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ujoatu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owelle Ndi-Igbo

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Charlesdonald(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rochas offcourse, he is the best
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by ujoatu(m): 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Owelle Ndi-Igbo, Rochas Nwa mama

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Sweetestrose(f): 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Just b'coz of this list some people are calling me a Tribalist I tire for 9ja o. Ordinary opinion,they re taking it personal
Lol, I just love your comment
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by CioAngels(f): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
habby51:
na dress u won chop@ op?
Is dat dia primary assignment?
Op receive sense IJN( amen).
I wonder o. If they like, let them wear only dross i don't care. Lets seriously talk about the issue of secretly employing the families of politicians and leaving the children of the poor. Yet, it is the poor masses that troups out in the sun and rain to vote for them and they are never remembered when there are vacancies. Youth should register their displeasure on buhari, CBN,91 and FIRS,349 on secret employment of their families.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Bandits Abduct Students Of Islamiyya School, Katsina In Fresh Attack / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.