Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? (48303 Views)

Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha / Dino Melaye Compared To A Governor In Kenya On Twitter (Pictures) / Chinese Man Holds Umbrella For Masari, Katsina Governor, In China.PICS (2) (3) (4)

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Itoroetti(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2016
imohrol:

totally wrong former banker now Governor. Akwa Ibom state governor. Udom Emmanuel.

Simply d best

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by raphael287: 11:12am On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Just b'coz of this list some people are calling me a Tribalist I tire for 9ja o. Ordinary opinion,they re taking it personal
Ur opinion is nt ordinary. Stop deceiving ursef.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by sambless2016(m): 11:14am On Jun 19, 2016
I give it to anboooo of lasgidi and oshooooooo of Edo respectively. Lara no dey try at all, she suppose to compliment osho baba
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by raphael287: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2016
Some of dis ppl saying dat obiano is d worst dressed governor. I wonder if u av common sense. U r goin backwards lyk APC
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by sirconfidence1(m): 11:30am On Jun 19, 2016
Chikpat:
Best dressed in what sense?
If its clothing, payment of salary, provision of infrastructure, purposeful governance and in every other sense...
The worst dressed
Is
The Kpomo-cutting governor of Ekiti State
F
A
Y
O
S
E.
Fayose likes PONMO no be small

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Rashman578(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed: Abdulfatah Ahmed. Worst dressed: Adams Oshiomole
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by gbishman: 11:37am On Jun 19, 2016
Oshomole and Arigbesola
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by sylve11: 11:59am On Jun 19, 2016
habby51:
na dress u won chop@ op? Is dat dia primary assignment? Op receive sense IJN( amen).
Oho! I tire for some people sef. cool
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by StDonE(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
Osho the house boy to Lara....

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by amtaken(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Who cares about their dressing?

They should just do the work they were elected to do.

Mxm.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by tolugeorgeinfo(f): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Amechi minister of transport,
Obiano governor of Anambra
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by fiftynaira(m): 12:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Best Dressed lemme give it to Ambode...

Worst lemme give it to Fayose who like popping up his collar shirts like a junior secondary school kid

Happy bornday in arrears
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by OJILLEX(m): 12:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Unfortunately my governor samuel ortom is the worst governor in Nigeria with that him nonsense cap like circus clown
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by xxgig(m): 12:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
Worst dressed is now Rauf Aregbesola.

Previously it was Oshiomole but Iara has improved his dress sense. Every old man needs an Iara.
AFTER THE WEDDING, HIS DRESS SENSE HAS INDEED IMPROVE
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by nanauju(f): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
Dat anambra man dat usually put on orange Ankara with his face printed on it is the worst of all. When it comes to the best,give it to ambode. Agbada with short - sleeved buba /cap. He also look good in suit . I give it to Ambo cheesy

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Just b'coz of this list some people are calling me a Tribalist I tire for 9ja o. Ordinary opinion,they re taking it personal
I think you are bro. Assess ur writeup and judge ursef
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by martineverest(m): 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
EVILFOREST:

Take it easy
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by spiralwedge(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Absolutely spot on. If you answered this during a job interview, I would give you the job automatically.

Worst dressed for me is either Mimiko or Aregbesola
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by wiseoneking: 1:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
scribble:
Oshiomole is worst dressed governor on Gods green earth

There is no best dressed save maybe Ambode
Ambode? Sorry oooh.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by wiseoneking: 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the worst dressed governor is Willie obiano. He has no dress sense; always seen on Ankara that has his face printed on it while putting on really dark goggles that sometimes make me mistake him for a blind man.

I think amosun dresses well. Okorocha's belly rules him out.
We are talking of best dressed not the pic on a dress. I think that state is still the greatest in every thing in the country. We all envy them. I dont think we have best dressed governor after the days of Gov Duke of cross river but honestly oshiomhole is the worst dress-almost like a house boy.

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by wiseoneking: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

You just want to be noticed in nairaland. Ok. But you are too funny, even Ambode, thats your limited opinion. Nobody called you a tribalist but by your write ups, we can see you better. Okpo?
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by wiseoneking: 1:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

Could it be the reason why they are all on bail out line, owing their workers left and right.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by motionz: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
U guys aren't even close, come to Benue state and see the worst dressed governor
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by bbulldog(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
TooNoisy:
Worst dressed is now Rauf Aregbesola.

Previously it was Oshiomole but Iara has improved his dress sense. Every old man needs an Iara.
Aregbe that will dress like a local shrine manager. And again with his rough beards
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by onyxo76(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Aregbe na the worst dressed, i think i'll go for that Akwa Ibom gov- wetin be im name again? as best dressed
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Royalsteve: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Best dressed is Dr. Willie Obiano (Akpokuedike)

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dandollaz: 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
the worst dressed governor is Willie obiano. He has no dress sense; always seen on Ankara that has his face printed on it while putting on really dark goggles that sometimes make me mistake him for a blind man.

obiano has been wearing suit@all his career.ankara is find whether his face or isiagu no concern you.

Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by dandollaz: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

My top 5 cheesy

1 Ambode

2 Ajumobi

3 Amosun

4 Abdul Fatai Ahmed

5 Ayade Benedict cool

typical yoruba bigot
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by darlington1: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oshiomole is the worst dressed governor. The best goes to Yahaya Bello of Kogi state.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Leo2flex(m): 2:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
succyreal:
with that beautiful wife of he? I think that pretty girl is not helping him in dressing matters
Noo Na, he has really improved since he married that Lara, unlike before that he wears kaki everywhere, Often times I have seen him wear suit
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by seunoni34(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oshiomole
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by Kaira333: 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:

Nawaoh oooo people sef.
Re: Who Is The Best Dressed And Worst Dressed Governor In Nigeria? by paix(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
succyreal:
with that beautiful wife of he? I think that pretty girl is not helping him in dressing matters
She did not come to Polish him o, she came to chop the money.

Photos From The Burial Of Zainab Asari Dokubo Who Died In Road Accident / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / PDP Governors Give Jonathan New Conditions