Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (46395 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by chimauga(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Really

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by dahmie2013: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
PDP shud just shut up already! If Buhari dies 2day, what's in 4 them though? Why are dey taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache? Dey shud face deir business already.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Just because you see war everyday does not mean that war is the NEW NORMAL . . .
it is jo
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by onatisi(m): 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
dahmie2013:
PDP shud just shut up already! If Buhari dies 2day, what's in 4 them though? Why are dey taking panadol 4 anoda man's headache? Dey shud face deir business already.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by bahdkay: 3:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
onatisi:

Not the north but the whole nation is about to witness another power tussle. I really hate to say this but I think the north is damm too stupid to be trusted with power. Twice now they have presented dying sick old men as presidential candidates, I raised this issue that why is it that obj always presents and supports dying sick old northerners anytime it is time for the north to present a presidential candidates. Shagari,yar adua and buhari were all actively supported by obj and all were weak men.

Well, I also give some level credence to the Jagaban-Buhari to Osinbajo conspiracy, however, let's think, Obasanjo was Obasanjo's greatest supporter, he is old as well, why did Obasanjo not die? If he supported Yar A'dua and now he supported Buhari, I'd simply just conclude that shit happens.

Abi? Is politics not a dirty business

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
it is jo
Kosi wahala.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by luckylucky: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
If the leader is sick the country must be bed ridden. No wonder everything about Nigeria is sick under this Buhari administration, we've gotten it wrong in chosen Dullard in preference to young genius. When are we going to be free from this buhari govt? End time party.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by arnold123: 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
metronaija:
Peoples Democratic Party confirmed that President Buhari will arrive today as expected but the president is still critically sick as he will begin a secret medical treatment in the Aso Rock.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PdpNigeria/status/744502740613758976
when is his funeral?, make they start to dey make arrangement and Go buy he coffin #buharigodie
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 3:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
quid:

Kosi wahala.
Seun and lalasticlala dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by composites(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Poor Buhari, when you sent your loose dogs to kill people you cared the less. Now as you lay in the jaws of death you want people's prayer and God's intervention. May you soon join the thousands of Shiites and Igbo people you innocently killed. May your soul suffer endlessly in perfect hell. Amen
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ldpele(m): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
So PDP can now give us lessons on how the presidency should make his health status known to all of us?

Same way they handled late president Yar Adua, right? such that even after he died, they wouldn't still open up.
Perfect example of what goes around coming around.

guess who was Yar Adua's spokesperson, the present minister for formation SSA. won't this shame u enough to hide your face inside the mud?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by origima: 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Am beginning to believe that many Nigerians are mad.all of us both young and old have in one time or another breakdown with our health. It shouldn't be a nice that our president who is also a human being is sick,even he dies he is not the first person to die!!!. I mean PDP ,south south militants and ipob should short up

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by gare(f): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
metronaija:
Peoples Democratic Party confirmed that President Buhari will arrive today as expected but the president is still critically sick as he will begin a secret medical treatment in the Aso Rock.

We will sit down and watch the power tussle, there's nothing for us in the Niger Delta to fight over aside the control of our resources, the fight can start now.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by onatisi(m): 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
bahdkay:

Well, I also give some level credence to the Jagaban-Buhari to Osinbajo conspiracy, however, let's think, Obasanjo was Obasanjo's greatest supporter, he is old as well, why did Obasanjo not die? If he supported Yar A'dua and now he supported Buhari, I'd simply just conclude that shit happens.

Abi? Is politics not a dirty business

If you followed the last elections ,you will remember how tinubu was desperate for the vice presidential ticket and he was championing the muslim/muslim ticket .the rejection of this by saraki and atiku was what made tinubu to cave in and present osinbajo at the very last minute . He knew the sick dullard was most likely not to last. We raised these issues then before the elections ,that why present a sick 75 yrs old retired farmer for the presidency when there are tens of vibrant younger northerners capable of doing the job. Fayose raised this issue too that apc was taking a big gamble with what was able to plunge the nation into crisis.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
To hell with those who inflict un-warranted hardship on the common man!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
metronaija:

metronaija:

metronaija:

Fr Mbaka saw this early. He has already prayed for the President, and assured he has high chances of survival now. God has never disappointed the man of God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Abutraco: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
The blood of Inocent Biafra kill by buhari will never allow him to be free he must die isee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Mayflowa(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=46721310][/quote]

You make it seem Buhari was dragged to contest for presidency. Buhari was never ready to back out of presidential seat. One year major party didn't select him,he went ahead and form CPC.

No one abd nothing would stopped Buhari from contesting couple with the nodding on of our northern brothers. In fact, wen APC was formed, Buhari objected to being a member of executive because he has his eyes fixated on the presidency. So don't bring up any conspiracy theory.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by paix(m): 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
feldido:
He needs good rest(6 months premium) Nigeria's problem can kill you faster. Don't play politics with human life.
Let the Commissioner take over.
So that he can COMMISSION all the remaining projects in the country.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Bonavcreativity(m): 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
amjoseph19:
Dear president buhari, I don't wish you ill, and I won't pray for your recovery. I JUST WISH YOU KARMA.
hope yhu know, is some one dad you are wishing death, is beyond the president thing, is someone husband, father, uncle, brother, and friend, watch ur syde.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Bonavcreativity(m): 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=onatisi post=46721455][/quote]dnt mind dem, dey r out there on twitter making noise, sheriff n makarfi r fighting over suppremacy of who will take charge of the party!!! De shld face the burden!
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by amjoseph19: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bonavcreativity:
hope yhu know, is some one dad you are wishing death, is beyond the president thing, is someone husband, father, uncle, brother, and friend, watch ur syde.
Read again... I said I don't wish "ILL".
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Firefire(m): 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Seun and lalasticlala dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you

Trouble maker how u dey ?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 4:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
telemapreye1:
Is this the only thing you could come up with?
under one year,many have died from buhari's order of extra judicial killings by his military forgetting that death smiles on us all.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ageoniye56: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
i wish mr president quick recovery
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by SteveRage: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
All of you haters of Nigeria will all die before PMB.
The spirit have spoken.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by kingsol1759(m): 4:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
For once ,I think we should all come together as one to pray for the president to be hale and hearty rather than promote unnecessary news about his health. APC or PDP or whatever party we belong to,PMB is our president and a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by biggie73(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari is sick, and he wants the hungry and angry Nigerians to wish him well. I wish I care about him. He has added more to our burden.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Walelavender(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Leadership in Africa is very laughable. Nothing stops Buhari from resigning whilst his vice takes over the helms of affairs. Clinging to power by all means is a bane to national growth and development.

Get well Mr President
God bless Nigeria
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Yoruba presidency 45% loading.

osinbajo on your mark, get set, .........................

God bless Tinubu for the calculations grin grin grin
but you are not seeing the other side of the issue,the Northerners will be like.
Kei!,i do am for yar adua i no kef kwaet and now i refeat am for buhari,kai i no go gree walahi kashi nyamiri.
Then as usual igbos will always be Nigeria's favorite scapegoat.
This is not going to end well.
But if it comes to that,osibanjo must retire Burutai to avoid Earnest Shonekan's mistake of allowing Abacha all the room to oust his government.
Anyway we should be ready.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ceeethru(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
amjoseph19:
Dear president buhari, I don't wish you ill, and I won't pray for your recovery. I JUST WISH YOU KARMA.
Very polite. Hehehehehe
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Realist2: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari till 2035!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Kogi Floods: Scary Situation On Lokoja-Abuja Road (Photos) / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.