Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (46387 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by dare2differ: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Some of you go kuku die before himundecided

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by gozmok1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
same to your parents
rip to your parents too for voting for apc

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
prince3009:
This is really becoming something else!

If anything happens to buhari now, the North will definitely turn against the South West because they may erroneously think it was a scheme by tinubu that he (buhari) should be eliminated for Osibanjo to take over.
provided there wont be bloodshed,its a welcome development because the hunter is now the hunted.
Imagine the northerners taking the southerners as pawns for getting power.
If they are not sure of using any tribes again,they might lose interest in Nigeria because one thing is sure:the northerners feel dead without power.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by victor0101: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Actually my people this man is old and weak he should emulate leaders in the developed world an resign. But again those church rat arround him will not allowed him. Ha God save this Nation.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by bahdkay: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
onatisi:

If you followed the last elections ,you will remember how tinubu was desperate for the vice presidential ticket and he was championing the muslim/muslim ticket .the rejection of this by saraki and atiku was what made tinubu to cave in and present osinbajo at the very last minute . He knew the sick dullard was most likely not to last. We raised these issues then before the elections ,that why present a sick 75 yrs old retired farmer for the presidency when there are tens of vibrant younger northerners capable of doing the job. Fayose raised this issue too that apc was taking a big gamble with what was able to plunge the nation into crisis.

Don't make this an issue of choice between APC and PDP, if you've followed events in this country properly, you'd know that running for presidency was not forced on Buhari, he was determined to see that happen in his lifetime, so it did eventually. Whoever chose to support/vote him should be spared any "we've said or Fayose warned" kinda statement, EVEN IF such a person is a Nostradamus and knew Bubu would die.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by mrlycan: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
I wish I could call this raccoon a basterd. If he was your father what will you say. It's not your fault, your village people are doing Mouth Action in your brain undecided
amjoseph19:
Dear president buhari, I don't wish you ill, and I won't pray for your recovery. I JUST WISH YOU KARMA.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
kingsol1759:
For once ,I think we should all come together as one to pray for the president to be hale and hearty rather than promote unnecessary news about his health. APC or PDP or whatever party we belong to,PMB is our president and a Nigerian.
eehhhh YOUR PRESIDENT. Not my president.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by GoldenEagle(f): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
amjoseph19:
Dear president buhari, I don't wish you ill, and I won't pray for your recovery. I JUST WISH YOU KARMA.

grin grin ; D wicked u
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Deepfreezer(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
Walelavender:
Leadership in Africa is very laughable. Nothing stops Buhari from resigning whilst his vice takes over the helms of affairs. Clinging to power by all means is a bane to national growth and development.

Get well Mr President
God bless Nigeria
African leaders will rather die in power than to just quit. Thats why someone we all know remains outstanding.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by tobe4real(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
ganisucks:
PDP, we know this, but you should focus on fixing the internal tussle among you. Leave Buhari for Nigerians
pdp are not Nigerians?pls elucidate on that pls.you probably know something we don't know
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by winj: 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
the next yar-adua
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 4:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
yes o

Power coming back again to the south west,thanks to jagaban
the president in incubator,osibanjo need to be a man now and not behave like Brigadier Ogundipe or Shonekan.he should be able to retire buruntashi.
The fate of Nigeria will now depend on the actions and inactions of pastor yemi.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by M4gunners: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
I was hear.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
gozmok1:
rip to your parents too for voting for apc
my parents died 20 yrs ago. Thanks tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain am tongue tongue
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by composites(f): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bonavcreativity:
hope yhu know, is some one dad you are wishing death, is beyond the president thing, is someone husband, father, uncle, brother, and friend, watch ur syde.
When the blood thirsty wicked devil was killing people, he forgot that those killed were someone's husbands, fathers, uncles, brothers and friends. May he die quickly and find abode at the bottom of hell fire.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Shebi he is meant to return today. And why would a president run to other countries for medical check up.. Why not stay in your country.. Shebi you see how the hospitals are.. Improve them.. No.

I said it.. That this man is to old to rule. But they wanted change. Oya now.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Sobeautiful: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
muri4mig:
Mr Grammar. He said nigeria are sick. Look it up again and thank me letter.
No, he said 'Buhari and Nigeria are sick', which is 100% correct. You look it up dear. Thanks.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
elisra:
but you are not seeing the other side of the issue,the Northerners will be like.
Kei!,i do am for yar adua i no kef kwaet and now i refeat am for buhari,kai i no go gree walahi kashi nyamiri.
Then as usual igbos will always be Nigeria's favorite scapegoat.
This is not going to end well.
But if it comes to that,osibanjo must retire Burutai to avoid Earnest Shonekan's mistake of allowing Abacha all the room to oust his government.
Anyway we should be ready.
the buhari that I know will not like power to elude his people. I'm sure he will plan something either with his northern politicians or burutai and the military. Whatever happens let's get ready for a showdown because the constitution will not be respected by the aboooookis
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
M4gunners:
I was hear.
. Yes and you will continu to be hear
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blossom023:
Shebi he is meant to return today. And why would a president run to other countries for medical check up.. Why not stay in your country.. Shebi you see how the hospitals are.. Improve them.. No.

I said it.. That this man is to old to rule. But they wanted change. Oya now.
aunty did I forget my boxer in your room last night?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
onatisi:
to a large extent I agree with you . Gej was just too weak for the post despite his good ideas.he was never a solid African leadership material
u would have said that Gej is a democrat and not a former military jackboot
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
my parents died 20 yrs ago. Thanks tongue tongue tongue tongue

E pain am tongue tongue

Lmao.. Hahahaha.. grin
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Genesis12(m): 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
How can the dead rule the living,its impossible my fellow nigerians.i believe we all learnt our lessons
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
aunty did I forget my boxer in your room last night?

grin yes o.. Even your shoe. Come again so I will give you wink
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by M4gunners: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blossom023:

. Yes and you will continu to be hear
Madam today is Sunday oooo.What is wrong being here?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blossom023:

grin yes o.. Even your shoe. Come again so I will give you wink
I like you sense of humour. Some nairaland babes go don abuse me and my parents tire.

Have a blessed day Blossom023 but pls send my things back to me

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
M4gunners:
Madam today is Sunday oooo.What is wrong being here?

LOL nothing o
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
the buhari that I know will not like power to elude his people. I'm sure he will plan something either with his northern politicians or burutai and the military. Whatever happens let's get ready for a showdown because the constitution will not be respected by the aboooookis
there is only one man that can help Osibanjo and his name is obj if it comes to that.tinubu cannot help much.
Believe me it must usher in crisis,i wish yemi will be rugged but he is a pastor and a learned lawyer.this is a time for the southerners to replicate 2011.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 5:01pm On Jun 19, 2016
composites:

When the blood thirsty wicked devil was killing people, he forgot that those killed were someone's husbands, fathers, uncles, brothers and friends. May he die quickly and find abode at the bottom of hell fire.
aunty who did he kill?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I like you sense of humour. Some nairaland babes go don abuse me and my parents tire.

Have a blessed day Blossom023 but pls send my things back to me

You too. I will send your things. Let me find agofure
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Shollarh(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
emmasege:
His return is of no use to us. He had better stay back in Elizabeth's England so that Aisha and her kids can have him around for a while. Those are the ones who need him (oh I forgot some zombies will also need him). Nigeria does not need a sick, vindictive, wicked, sectional & clueless president again.

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Genesis12(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dead leader+dead country=low standard of living.Something must be done urgently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Visits Scene Of Abule Ado Explosions, Orders Investigation / ''This May Be Why Jonathan Couldn’t End Boko Haram Insurgency'' / Emefiele Must Go Protest Storms Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.