Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:49 PM

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (46439 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 5:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
elisra:
there is only one man that can help Osibanjo and his name is obj if it comes to that.tinubu cannot help much.
Believe me it must usher in crisis,i wish yemi will be rugged but he is a pastor and a learned lawyer.this is a time for the southerners to replicate 2011.
I have just been arrested by DSS. PLS WHERE ARE YOU THEY WANT TO COME AND ARREST YOU TOO FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC. WHERE ARE YOU?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blossom023:

You too. I will send your things. Let me find agofure
ok now
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Jackrich: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Can't wait to see the alliance of the South West and the North come to a severe test.

This is an acid test - I just hope some power hungry fellows will allow common sense and the constitution to take a foothold, either way we must do that which is constitutionally right.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ucnwafor(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
composites:
Poor Buhari, when you sent your loose dogs to kill people you cared the less. Now as you lay in the jaws of death you want people's prayer and God's intervention. May you soon join the thousands of Shiites and Igbo people you innocently killed. May your soul suffer endlessly in perfect hell. Amen
o! Menh! See vex nah, if him no cum die nko?

Smh
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by onatisi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Mayflowa:

You make it seem Buhari was dragged to contest for presidency. Buhari was never ready to back out of presidential seat. One year major party didn't select him,he went ahead and form CPC.

No one abd nothing would stopped Buhari from contesting couple with the nodding on of our northern brothers. In fact, wen APC was formed, Buhari objected to being a member of executive because he has his eyes fixated on the presidency. So don't bring up any conspiracy theory.
So you mean it is a coincidence that tinubu went begging buhari to join apc and contest under its platform and he wanted to be the vice president and all the time knowing that buhari was and is terribly sick .
Bros ,you are talking like a neutral man that isn't into politics,no politician supports another without a certain amount of selfish interest involved
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
I have just been arrested by DSS. PLS WHERE ARE YOU THEY WANT TO COME AND ARREST YOU TOO FOR YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS TOPIC. WHERE ARE YOU?
u mean daura shoe shiners are now shining ur shoes and also need to shine mine?anyway thats thoughtful of them but i will rather pass.
Anyway am in the creeks with the avengers and next week i will visit my colleagues at Baga where i will deliver a lecture on benefits and effectiveness of suicide bombings.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
elisra:
u mean daura shoe shiners are now shining ur shoes and also need to shine mine?anyway thats thoughtful of them but i will rather pass.
Anyway am in the creeks with the avengers and next week i will visit my colleagues at Baga where i will deliver a lecture on benefits and effectiveness of suicide bombings.
drop your phone number they want to trace you
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by onatisi(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
BABANGBALI:
the buhari that I know will not like power to elude his people. I'm sure he will plan something either with his northern politicians or burutai and the military. Whatever happens let's get ready for a showdown because the constitution will not be respected by the aboooookis

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by bashydemy1: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Ogun kill PDP and their followers PMB is in good health.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by MIM77(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
elisra:
u would have said that Gej is a democrat and not a former military jackboot

So bn a democrat is to allow free stealing of our common wealth? ]
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by M4gunners: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Blossom023:

LOL nothing o
Good.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by CioAngels(f): 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
I wish you total healing my pmb. But please, as soon as you are back to work, even though it is your families and those of osinbajo, tinubu and others were secretly employed in CBN and FIRS i want you to cancel those secret employment for you to have peace and rest of mind. You are the president we know and not tinubu who is presiding over and given instructions of who to secretly employ. You are well my pmb. Amen.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by amtaken(f): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why?
ALAYORMII:

You can wish him quick recovery
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by fortune1968: 6:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
most of the hate comments here are made by the confused pple from the baby factory zone .their hatred of buhari will kill them .Nobody is in charge of anybody life;you will all get what you wish our president.Pmb will live .Haters will not make progress .Sai baba for ever ! ipob , pdp ,avengers ,corrupt ,confused massob will be put to SHAME !

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by uvalued(m): 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
hope say north no loose am again like in yaradua... else it will show that the north this time really shot themselves in the foot and power has returned to the SOUTH again

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by kellygrin(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
nigeria is now a JOKE..
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Mayflowa(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
onatisi:

So you mean it is a coincidence that tinubu went begging buhari to join apc and contest under its platform and he wanted to be the vice president and all the time knowing that buhari was and is terribly sick .
Bros ,you are talking like a neutral man that isn't into politics,no politician supports another without a certain amount of selfish interest involved

When APC was first formed, there was serious talks of neither of Buhari and tinubu contesting. They was talks of agreement on the table. But Buhari the never gave up his ambition. When position of party leaders were negotiated, he refused all Positions given. I remember everything that is why I am trying to be fair here.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by kabu: 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari = Burial
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Mayflowa(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
onatisi:

When APC was first formed, there was serious talks of neither of Buhari and tinubu contesting. They was talks of agreement on the table. But Buhari the never gave up his ambition. When position of party leaders were negotiated, he refused all Positions given. I remember w that is why I am trying to be fair here.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by whitestar01(m): 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Byehari ,u re not the first @ 73
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by VajanahDischaj(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nigeria is in a sick state presently because of the sick decision Nigerians took to vote a sick man to rule the so-called sickening nation!

MAKE ONA FLEX!!!I'm now working for the Swedish President.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by OjukwuWarBird: 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
fortune1968:
most of the hate comments here are made by the confused pple from the baby factory zone .their hatred of buhari will kill them .Nobody is in charge of anybody life;you will all get what you wish our president.Pmb will live .Haters will not make progress .Sai baba for ever ! ipob , pdp ,avengers ,corrupt ,confused massob will be put to SHAME !

No live video of his return and you believe he is still alive.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Oblak(m): 6:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
muri4mig:
Mr Grammar. He said nigeria are sick. Look it up again and thank me letter.
Mumu! It's thank me later' not letter. You be illiterate come dey correct another person wey dey right. To Type rubbish just hungry you.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by dumie(f): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
Get well sha

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by shekonz(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
composites:
Poor Buhari, when you sent your loose dogs to kill people you cared the less. Now as you lay in the jaws of death you want people's prayer and God's intervention. May you soon join the thousands of Shiites and Igbo people you innocently killed. May your soul suffer endlessly in perfect hell. Amen

And u stupidly added amen to this prayer Am not a supporter of buhari or any party, but if u are a christain and u have any little knowledge in ur numb skull as to what the bible says, do u think God would answer this evil prayer wishing death on another person.??

If you are too stupid to know the answer of that question, maybe u could ask ur pastor.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Duru009(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yaradua regime is loadin very fast......

Karma is a bastard....!!
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Duru009(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Karma is a bastard....!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Duru009(m): 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Karma is a bastard....!!
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Duru009(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Karma is a bastard!!.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Duru009(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Karma is a bastard!!.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ALAYORMII: 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Why?
Cos he's ur President

And old enuff to be ur father if not grandfather
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by armadeo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
prince3009:
This is really becoming something else!

If anything happens to buhari now, the North will definitely turn against the South West because they may erroneously think it was a scheme by tinubu that he (buhari) should be eliminated for Osibanjo to take over.

The amazing thing is that many do not see this disaster awaiting to happen.

Pls let him live till 2019. If we are still unhappy we kick him back to daura.

Let no body be given the chance to say had buhari led till 2019. Let's see with our eyes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Giant Tilapias, Huge Cows, Rice Pyramid & Others Shown To Osinbajo In Kebbi / Graphic Photos From Election Shooting In Nembe LGA, Bayelsa / The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.