Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP (46441 Views)

Garba Shehu Reacts To Rumour That Buhari Is Critically Ill / What If I Told You BUHARI Is Too Ill To Come Back.... / Buhari Critically Ill, Set To Be Flown Out Of Nigeria - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
doublewisdom:
I wish Buhari what he wishes me and my SS/SE people.

5% health tongue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by qleap2all(m): 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
doublewisdom:
I wish Buhari what he wishes me and my SS/SE people.
Why SS/SE? Are you from both side! Any way i say Amen to that, he will defeat those people busting oil pipeline vandalism and kidnappers terrorists in ur region just as he has done to Boko haram, clean your life as he is cleaning the Ogoni land and make you a priority as Ibechukwu at the petroleum industry - occupying 2 JUICY portfolio in Jesus name Amen

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2016
dare2differ:
Some of you go kuku die before himundecided
Lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by darlington1: 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
I know Vice-President Osinbanjo and senator Saraki will be jogging now preparing for the hot seat incase of any demise.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by dare2differ: 8:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
It might sound harsh but it is truesmiley
ActOfWar:

Lol cheesy
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 19, 2016
Jackrich:
Can't wait to see the alliance of the South West and the North come to a severe test.

This is an acid test - I just hope some power hungry fellows will allow common sense and the constitution to take a foothold, either way we must do that which is constitutionally right.
I really can't wait for these westerners and northerners to finally face themselves on the battlefield! At least,the SS/SE can rest awhile! grin God really answers prayers!

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by mindtricks: 8:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
amjoseph19:
Dear president buhari, I don't wish you ill, and I won't pray for your recovery. I JUST WISH YOU KARMA.

Hmm, isn't that too harsh?
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by mindtricks: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
whirlwind7:
So PDP can now give us lessons on how the presidency should make his health status known to all of us?

Same way they handled late president Yar Adua, right? such that even after he died, they wouldn't still open up.
Perfect example of what goes around coming around.

Perfect example that PDP = APC = PDP
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
Nigeria is in a sick state presently because of the sick decision Nigerians took to vote a sick man to rule the so-called sickening nation!

MAKE ONA FLEX!!!I'm now working for the Swedish President.
Nice tongue-twister! Keep it up!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by IYANGBALI: 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dear moderator after almost a month now,you finally decided to unban me,na who beg you to unban me?who tolded you to unban me?Did I begs you to unban me? so for your eye you think say you ban me abi?me we I dey here still dey jagaban for your nairaland. God punish all the people wey say make you ban an unban me. Come make I tell you something wey you dey pretend not to know,I get craze for head and na for nairaland I dey take my medicine,anytime you ban me,I don come back the next second with another name. To register and get a new username be like bread and butter to me. Right now you have 9 of my monikers in your prison,God punish anybody wey beg you to release them. The more you ban me the more hardened your ban dey make me and the more craze I dey take open more usernames. Kontinue to dey ban me you hear,na you get you hand,wen hand pain your tire,you go unban my other username as you unban this one.

One love to fuckthem0ds and other like minds and ko ni da fun gbogbo awon haters that always run to the mods like puppies to report us say make dem ban us.

Cc: funjosh
Eleko1
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Osusumustflow
Edwife
Babangbali(tuwale baba,two hands in the air,he no go better for all your enemies)

Freeglobe
Notoriousbabe
Chukwudi44
Seun cookbeans
FuckTheM0ds
Osusumustflow
Name checkers and all trouble makers on nairaland.

Now go ahead and ban what you unbanned few minutes ago. Give me my ban and let me enjoy it to the fullest.

For now iyangbali REST IN PEACE.(You will surely be back again).

YOU ALWAYS DO (when hand pain the mods well well).

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by shukuokukobambi: 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Kath5kouture:

I really can't wait for these westerners and northerners to finally face themselves on the battlefield! At least,the SS/SE can rest awhile! grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like your honesty but you know what?

The last time the North and west had an issue, 3 million unfortunate souls perished in the SE cheesy

When an Ijaw man defeated buhari in 2011, hundreds of people of SE orijin were suyanised cheesy

The summary is that you guys are the sacrificial lambs of the contraption called Nigeria. Whenever the gods get thirsty for blood, the ready sacrifice ALWAYS come from the SE because their nyansh no dey stay one place and their land is inhospitable cheesy

I can assure you that if the gods who drink blood get thirsty again this year and send their bloody messengers to do the needful, your people will always be their preferred choice because that's how shuku okuko bambiala destined it to be cheesy

In your interest, better start praying wink
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Funjosh(m): 10:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
IYA werey Dem don release you tongue

IYANGBALI:
Dear moderator after almost a month now,you finally decided to unban me,na who beg you to unban me?who tolded you to unban me?Did I begs you to unban me? so for your eye you think say you ban me abi?me we I dey here still dey jagaban for your nairaland. God punish all the people wey say make you ban an unban me. Come make I tell you something wey you dey pretend not to know,I get craze for head and na for nairaland I dey take my medicine,anytime you ban me,I don come back the next second with another name. To register and get a new username be like bread and butter to me. Right now you have 9 of my monikers in your prison,God punish anybody wey beg you to release them. The more you ban me the more hardened your ban dey make me and the more craze I dey take open more usernames. Kontinue to dey ban me you hear,na you get you hand,wen hand pain your tire,you go unban my other username as you unban this one.

One love to fuckthem0ds and other like minds and ko ni da fun gbogbo awon haters that always run to the mods like puppies to report us say make dem ban us.

Eleko1
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Osusumustflow
Edwife
Babangbali(tuwale baba,two hands in the air,he no go better for all your enemies)

Freeglobe
Notoriousbabe
Chukwudi44
Seun cookbeans
FuckTheM0ds
Osusumustflow

Now go ahead and ban what you unbanned few minutes ago. Give me my ban and let me enjoy it to the fullest.

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Gmanc(m): 10:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
very stupid people. Only God can take life
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by amtaken(f): 11:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is that all?
ALAYORMII:

Cos he's ur President

And old enuff to be ur father if not grandfather
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by AntiWailer: 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Now that he is back and inspected guard of honour.

I hope PDP and their iPAD supporters can bury their head in shame.

All they aim to do is turn the Government upside down so they can escape prosecution for all they stole.

Bunch of eediots.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ALAYORMII: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
Is that all?

Isn't that enuff reason to wish him well

I wish you well
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by amtaken(f): 11:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
I wish YOU well too.
ALAYORMII:

Isn't that enuff reason to wish him well

I wish you well
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ALAYORMII: 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
amtaken:
I wish YOU well too.

Kachifo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Leez(m): 1:07am On Jun 20, 2016
ALAYORMII:

Cos he's ur President

And old enuff to be ur father if not grandfather
but gej na grandpa and person fada too ffs didnt stop zombies from insulting him smh at double standards

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ddeola: 3:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Am not surprised at this bad belle pple, afterall they wished him dead.

Long life PMB and may God grant you the strength, wisdom and courage to lead Nigeria aright.

Shame to the enemies of Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Boss13:
The President is human. He can fall ill just like normal human beings and given his present age it is no doubt that he may be struggling with one form of illness. However, there is a good reason why his health condition is being kept secret.

Hence, the PDP should hold itself to shame if it doesn't know how to play opposition politics other than informing the public that the President is critically ill as if to make a mockery of the number 1 citizen of the country. If the President is ill, then he needs our prayers and not condamnation.

And the good reason is? You must be 12 years or younger if you think the presidents health should be kept secret for whatever reason since you can't remember the Yaradua case

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by okangisaiah(f): 6:06am On Jun 20, 2016
Enesi47:
was your father achieve 73?

Arrange your English first, then I will know what to say .
BTW you just murdered English language.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ucnwafor(m): 6:13am On Jun 20, 2016
IYANGBALI:

Eleko1
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Osusumustflow
Edwife

Freeglobe
Notoriousbabe
Chukwudi44
Seun cookbeans
FuckTheM0ds
Osusumustflow

Lolz

Rest in peace iyanagbali
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by ALAYORMII: 8:30am On Jun 20, 2016
Leez:
but gej na grandpa and person fada too ffs didnt stop zombies from insulting him smh at double standards
Who said anything about abusing him or not?

I only ask her to wish him well

The Lord is ur Strength
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
shukuokukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I like your honesty but you know what?

The last time the North and west had an issue, 3 million unfortunate souls perished in the SE cheesy

When an Ijaw man defeated buhari in 2011, hundreds of people of SE orijin were suyanised cheesy

The summary is that you guys are the sacrificial lambs of the contraption called Nigeria. Whenever the gods get thirsty for blood, the ready sacrifice ALWAYS come from the SE because their nyansh no dey stay one place and their land is inhospitable cheesy

I can assure you that if the gods who drink blood get thirsty again this year and send their bloody messengers to do the needful, your people will always be their preferred choice because that's how shuku okuko bambiala destined it to be cheesy

In your interest, better start praying wink

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Justinah4real(f): 2:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is a distraction by Baba go slow, in conspiracy with those pdp Looters in the list of corruption. In other to stop people demanding for baba's waec results and also the names of govt officials that have looted this nation dry.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Justinah4real(f): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2016
This is a distraction by Baba go slow, in conspiracy with those pdp Looters in the list of corruption. In other to stop people demanding for baba's waec results and also the names of govt officials that have looted this nation dry. Lai mohamed first came with ear problem, now its yaradua things, so that people will forget about his waec and corruption list.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by Eastlink(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
elisra:
but you are not seeing the other side of the issue,the Northerners will be like.
Kei!,i do am for yar adua i no kef kwaet and now i refeat am for buhari,kai i no go gree walahi kashi nyamiri.
Then as usual igbos will always be Nigeria's favorite scapegoat.
This is not going to end well.
But if it comes to that,osibanjo must retire Burutai to avoid Earnest Shonekan's mistake of allowing Abacha all the room to oust his government.
Anyway we should be ready.
Igbo's favourite scape goat? I laugh at your dullness. Watch and see how Ndigbo cunningly leave you to face your slaughter alone, just as in the days of Abacha. History about to repeat itself again. Buratai Loading...
I see El Rufai emerging President after B******* magic.
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by elisra(m): 6:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eastlink:
Igbo's favourite scape goat? I laugh at your dullness. Watch and see how Ndigbo cunningly leave you to face your slaughter alone, just as in the days of Abacha. History about to repeat itself again. Buratai Loading...
I see El Rufai emerging President after B******* magic.
once beaten,twice shy.
I am irrevocably on the side of one Nigeria is ur sage's statement and an aggreement was reached at aburi.
So who cunningly backed out?
Respect urself o
Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by FuckTheM0ds(m): 12:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Just came back from 1 month ban. Mynd.44 no gree for me o. Him na my nairaland husband. No mind am one day him go tire. Na one small weakling report me give am. The rule of dictatorship by the moderators (especially mynd.44) of nairaland is getting outta hands. I dey expect another ban soon cos i get thousands of gmail address were i go carry register new accounts, na them go tire
IYANGBALI:

Eleko1
VickyRotex
Aminat508
Osusumustflow
Edwife

Freeglobe
Notoriousbabe
Chukwudi44
Seun cookbeans
FuckTheM0ds
Osusumustflow

Re: Buhari Is Still Critically Ill, To Continue Secret Treatment In Aso Rock - PDP by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
FuckTheM0ds:
Just came back from 1 month ban. Mynd.44 no gree for me o. Him na my nairaland husband. No mind am one day him go tire. Na one small weakling report me give am. The rule of dictatorship by the moderators (especially mynd.44) of nairaland is getting outta hands. I dey expect another ban soon cos i get thousands of gmail address were i go carry register new accounts, na them go tire
eyaaaaaaaa welcome back. Na now now the yeye people just release me. I wan go open another one now because I know say dem go soon send me back,I wan open a new one wey I go dey use. I go call dat one oloshinim0ds

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Full Story of Chibok Girls' Release and Ransom Paid - Wall Street Journal / Senator Ali Ndume Slaps Habu Dala Aji; Mohammed Saleh Baga Beaten Into Coma / Bola Tinubu Receives Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola After Apc's Victory. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.