Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend (1334 Views)

Cynthia Burton Gets Customized BMW Gift From Her British Man (photos) / Lady Contemplates Suicide After Boyfriend Cheated On Her With Best Friend / 6 Signs She Really Wanna have sex with you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dear nairalanders

Please pardon my typo errors as I'm not perfect in English language neither it is my mother's tongue.
Ye all are free to bash or advice me for what I'm about to write. But u all should bear me witness that nobody is perfect no matter how righteous he/she claim to be.

I have been dating Cynthia for the past one year now, I met her in my final year in school while she's still in two hundred level. She's so pretty and have everything I need in a woman. We have been faithful to each other till now, Though we separated after I finished school last year.

Last week I visited my school to do my clearance for upcoming nysc and met her friend who's so pretty and hot too and now I lust after her sad cry angry I have tried everything possible to resist this sexy lady, the more I try, the more I wanna have sexy with her cry.

Just today we plan to spend a night together in one hotel @ Asaba tomorrow. From there I will be heading back to lagos.

Do I go on with this plan or cut it off immediately

DO U THINK THIS ONE NIGHT STAND WILL BACKFIRE

Mind u I never planned getting married to Cynthia undecided
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by splendidbaby(f): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm,pls don go ahead with your plan,it may be dangerous.if not for anybody but for God.your body is a precious gift from God pls don't fall for the devil
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
splendidbaby:
Hmmm,pls don go ahead with your plan,it may be dangerous.if not for anybody but for God.your body is a precious gift from God pls don't fall for the devil

Body no be fire wood nah, the urge is high cry angry sad
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by rockyh(m): 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Pls don't do it
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cynthia dey catch fun with another dude somewhere.Abi dem tell you say ladies no dey play away match?
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by saintdennis(m): 5:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm...in this era of acid baths? Ohk go ahead.

It is cynthia's friend I pity.
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Bang her wella wella and 4get what ever that gal might think, its you life. And free to do as it pleases. Afterall she too is banging another man wella wella.
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by kiddoiLL(m): 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
The only reason you're asking is cus your mind is pricking you...you want answers that'll trick your mind into doing it..if she was ur gf you wont need our ideas on it......konkobility like u,you know the right thing,dont start it if you wont play along with it, she's a woman,these stuffs gets to their emotions somehow. Leave her alone if you know you dont deserve her, i dont care if Cynthia or her friend have sex with other guys too..just dont follow the crowd
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by bryan360: 5:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
jst negodu..brigandish of the bluest die
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by xross(m): 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Dear nairalanders

Please pardon my typo errors as I'm not perfect in English language neither it is my mother's tongue.
Ye all are free to bash or advice me for what I'm about to write. But u all should bear me witness that nobody is perfect no matter how righteous he/she claim to be.

I have been dating Cynthia for the past one year now, I met her in my final year in school while she's still in two hundred level. She's so pretty and have everything I need in a woman. We have been faithful to each other till now, Though we separated after I finished school last year.

Last week I visited my school to do my clearance for upcoming nysc and met her friend who's so pretty and hot too and now I lust after her sad cry angry I have tried everything possible to resist this sexy lady, the more I try, the more I wanna have sexy with her cry.

Just today we plan to spend a night together in one hotel @ Asaba tomorrow. From there I will be heading back to lagos.

Do I go on with this plan or cut it off immediately

DO U THINK THIS ONE NIGHT STAND WILL BACKFIRE

Mind u I never planned getting married to Cynthia undecided

Once you miss that chance

The mumrity wey make you miss am go back fire

If cyhthia wan collect she no go post am here before or after the receiving

You have my word go and eat your pormo
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
VaginaTerrorist:
Bang her wella wella and 4get what ever that gal might think, its you life. And free to do as it pleases. Afterall she too is banging another man wella wella.
exactly my tot angry sad

1 Like

Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by marksburg: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
e fit be d Cynthia wey I dey chop for onitsha oo... na Which school op from grad?
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
marksburg:
e fit be d Cynthia wey I dey chop for onitsha oo... na Which school op from grad?
so u De follow me shine her Congo angry sad
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
Cc farano, Rocktation lalasticlala
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by marksburg: 4:00am On Jun 22, 2016
ruggedboy01:
Cc farano, Rocktation lalasticlala
Dats y I asked u Wch school u finish from
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by ruggedboy01: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2016
marksburg:

Dats y I asked u Wch school u finish from
one of the schools in owerri.
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 22, 2016
smh

Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by Francis95(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2016
boss..leave that bae.
Re: I Wanna Have Sex With Cynthia's Best Friend by anyicash(m): 8:59am On Jun 22, 2016
Ooh!! taking permission from nairalanders before going on escapades..you are a joker bro.

(1) (Reply)

Protecting Yourself From Heart Break. / Hi peeps / Does A Girl Have The Right To Ask Her Boyfriend For Money All The Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.