Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

EstharFabian... Hahaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / EstharFabian... Hahaha (1089 Views)

Hahaha Funny Cartoon Of Davido's "Hands In Trousers" Pics. / Hahaha Guys Take Note / Hahaha...pick One...how Do U Poop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EstharFabian... Hahaha by officiallygreat: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
[left][/left]estharfabian... Hahaha.

Madam first your voice note got me laughing trying to place the accent and your tribe .. You prolly one calabar girl that found her way to Lagos and gotten a Tecno phone and with the help of $€un the owner of naira land you got small mouth, with that small mouth now you are forming accent... Madam first things first if you knew you had school stuff and all to do why the Bleep did you enter the stupid competition? You think you can enter a competition and opt-out just like that?? ... Madam you are a student of what school

Again I read your dairy BTW it was meant for people with stories that touch not low self esteem brats. Madam you are a polyglot and not a trilingual. Because trilingual is urban English ... Well I don't blame you, you said you could speak English in your dairy so I do not expect you to know about a polyglot.

Also madam no man in a car would Want to give your sorry ass a lift and if you hate cars so much I don't blame you your dad never could afford one that's why if not you wouldn't, you ride a bicycle to school?? Who you deceiving... Lol madam stop all these forming and own up to your hood... Stop all these forming that doesn't fit you.. . It's for your good because you no go put Naira land celebrity for you CV and they no dey give first class for here.. Please face your books....

Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by jonaifame22(m): 8:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
But why?
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lol.. I like d girl sha, she seem like an independent lady. Only thing i dislike about her is her fake lifestyle, which is too obvious.

2 Likes

Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by sumborri: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
What has that child done to deserve this tirade , 0P, is this a love affair gone wrong ? Or you subtly advertising ur latent feeling for the lass. Cmon be a man and tell her the hotel room where you both should meet.
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
•Why you obsessing over her though? undecided
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by officiallygreat: 8:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
What has that child done to deserve this tirade , 0P, is this a love affair gone wrong ? Or you subtly advertising ur latent feeling for the lass. Cmon be a man and tell her the hotel room where you both should meet.

Lmao.... Haven't been on naira land in months... Didn't even know who she was until she posted the voice note....
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by officiallygreat: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
•Why you obsessing over her though? undecided

That kind "obsessing"... She no even reach
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by sumborri: 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
officiallygreat:

Lmao.... Haven't been on naira land in months... Didn't even know who she was until she posted the voice note....
she posted a voice note ? How can one maintain a mysterious persona and yet be naïve enough to tell us all how her voice sounds. Anyway bros I know u like her small. Listen send her a pm, if she doesn't respond we will take her name to ifa. That congo must be shined if ya know whata mein !
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
officiallygreat:

That kind "obsessing"... She no even reach
•If you like er making fun of her will get her attention but not the kind you would want! undecided
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by MUVA(m): 8:28pm On Jun 19, 2016
Keep Calm

Vote MIMZY For The Crown cool

1 Like

Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by makydebbie(f): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
hmm...been following her diary..and i really admire her...so you went through her profile you have time na you con write long epistle for her...op this is love..no lie..
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by officiallygreat: 8:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
sumborri:
she posted a voice note ? How can one maintain a mysterious persona and yet be naïve enough to tell us all how her voice sounds. Anyway bros I know u like her small. Listen send her a pm, if she doesn't respond we will take her name to ifa. That congo must be shined if ya know whata mein !

Congo yen WA spacious

1 Like

Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Speakdatruth: 8:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
who get popcorn n kunu?
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by giftybae: 8:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Sombori is seeking for sombori's attention
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2016
officiallygreat:
[left][/left]estharfabian... Hahaha.

Madam first your voice note got me laughing trying to place the accent and your tribe .. You prolly one calabar girl that found her way to Lagos and gotten a Tecno phone and with the help of $€un the owner of naira land you got small mouth, with that small mouth now you are forming accent... Madam first things first if you knew you had school stuff and all to do why the Bleep did you enter the stupid competition? You think you can enter a competition and opt-out just like that?? ... Madam you are a student of what school

Again I read your dairy BTW it was meant for people with stories that touch not low self esteem brats. Madam you are a polyglot and not a trilingual. Because trilingual is urban English ... Well I don't blame you, you said you could speak English in your dairy so I do not expect you to know about a polyglot.

Also madam no man in a car would Want to give your sorry ass a lift and if you hate cars so much I don't blame you your dad never could afford one that's why if not you wouldn't, you ride a bicycle to school?? Who you deceiving... Lol madam stop all these forming and own up to your hood... Stop all these forming that doesn't fit you.. . It's for your good because you no go put Naira land celebrity for you CV and they no dey give first class for here.. Please face your books....

Thank you very much
[email] Darn! Nigga. Do you actually sleep with her in mind?
Worse still, she didn't notice you.
You need a life.
[/email]
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Maxi112: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2016
sigh
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 20, 2016
officiallygreat:
[left][/left] estharfabian ... Hahaha.

Thank you very much
[email] Just listened to the vn. [s]
She actually tried, by making it sound real. [/s] Though it seems fake.

Modified: It's obviously fake and forced! All I could hear was the Ariana Grande's song playing.

The accent and voice got my ear... grin
[/email]

Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Strahovski1(m): 8:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Lol hahahahaha
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Tobiee:
[email] Darn! Nigga. Do you actually sleep with her in mind?
Worse still, she didn't notice you.
You need a life.
[/email]

are you her ass licker?
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 20, 2016
thagift:

are you her ass licker?
[email] pfft [/email]
Re: EstharFabian... Hahaha by EzePromoe1: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? / Ladies, Would You Rather Date Cristiano Ronaldo Or Lionel Messi? / ***suitors Now Prefer Our Maids To Our Daughters For Marriage***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.