Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? (1091 Views)

Will This Curse Still Have An Effect On Me?(photo) / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / Words You Will Never Hear From A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by WaZoBiaLander: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Some weeks ago, I created a thread "ONE OF THE WORST THINGS A GUY OR MAN CAN EVER DO TO AN UNMARRIED GIRL OR LADY" which is to date a her, impregnate her and make her commit abortion(s), promise her marriage and later dump her to marry someone else. I also gave some true life experiences of some people I (used to) know, one of which was a girl who laid this same curse on her ex who did similar thing to her and as the time she was still in that State, the guy's wife had still not given birth (though I don't know whether or not the curse was the reason/cause).

Recently, a woman I know revealed to me that she cursed the man she was supposed to marry. The man impregnated her in her youth when they were dating, gave her hope of marriage, she delivered a baby girl for him and he deceitfully left her after denying the pregnancy. She confessed cursing him that he'll never hear the cry of a female child in his house for denying his own daughter.

It's been over sixteen years now and the man the man still doesn't have a daughter after having 3 or 4 sons. This made the man to make peace with woman, accept the daughter and now taking care of her education but I still can't tell whether or not her curse is the cause of the man's inability yo have a son till date.

I KNOW SUCH CURSE HAPPENS IN NOLLYWOOD MOVIES BUT IN REAL LIFE, DOES IT REALLY WORK?
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by falconey(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
how is this romantic ?
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by halfricanadian(f): 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
God is ominipresent he is every where if u hurt someone nd dey shd curse u especially wen dey never hurt u in return just go nd sleep inside church for days requesting God to send jesus so u can discuss about d curse

1 Like

Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Basildvalour(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
It might not be just a curse.

It might be a threat backed up by fetish actions.
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by cruzita(f): 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
yes it works

especially if the said person was hurt to the marrow
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Oksman(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes if there is a cause, but no if there is none. Read proverb 26:2 for s bétter understanding of how curses work thanks and remain blessed.
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by psucc(m): 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
What triggered the curse determine its efficacy. or if the person has an evil plot against you.
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Mafking(m): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:
God is ominipresent he is every where if u hurt someone nd dey shd curse u especially wen dey never hurt u in return just go nd sleep inside church for days requesting God to send jesus so u can discuss about d curse

Hmmm... when did you start being religious.. .

Awon Ibeji mi nko??
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by halfricanadian(f): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mafking:

Hmmm... when did you start being religious.. .

Awon Ibeji mi nko??

Twins? How wen with who oh our twins?

Tot u dropped dem off at school
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Mafking(m): 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Twins? How wen with who oh our twins?

Tot u dropped dem off at school

Twas just a test to know if you understand yoruba

And please how do you take two months old twins to school. .
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by halfricanadian(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mafking:

Twas just a test to know if you understand yoruba

And please how do you take two months old twins to school. .

lol really im a nursing mum? shocked no wonder milk keep coming out was tinkin of startin a milk factory embarassed
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by nobilis: 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
My candid advice to you, OP:
Never u do something to hurt someone to the extent that the person makes pronouncements against u.

And if someone has made such a pronouncement, do everything possible to make the person retract what he said.

It's a horrible thing to be under anyone's curse.
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by W3irDo: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Evul kurse
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by W3irDo: 6:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Pray againzt it
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
it will work o
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Youngpo413: 6:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
It works like magic.
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by GBAGAAUN(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Who curs u
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Mafking(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

lol really im a nursing mum? shocked no wonder milk keep coming out was tinkin of startin a milk factory embarassed

Lolzz... The doctor warned me against this...

He said once in a while you may be having temporal

amnesia for the first few months

Pele... T'will soon pass
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by halfricanadian(f): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mafking:

Lolzz... The doctor warned me against this...

He said once in a while you may be having temporal

amnesia for the first few months

Pele... T'will soon pass

Awwww sweet hubby kiss kiss are u ready to eat ur favorite snack on d bed wink with extra mustard nd ketchup
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Mafking(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

Awwww sweet hubby kiss kiss are u ready to eat ur favorite snack on d bed wink with extra mustard nd ketchup

Hmmm.... Buh this match dey sweet me jhor
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by halfricanadian(f): 8:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mafking:

Hmmm.... Buh this match dey sweet me jhor

sad u want ur food to b cold?
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by Mafking(m): 8:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
halfricanadian:

sad u want ur food to b cold?

Hmmm... Okay Lemme go and check my big boys(they are sensitive . ehn)) they always know anytime am playing with their food... Especially that kehinde(that one resembles you with food)
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by tosyne2much(m): 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
nobilis:
My candid advice to you, OP:
Never u do something to hurt someone to the extent that the person makes pronouncements against u.

And if someone has made such a pronouncement, do everything possible to make the person retract what he said.

It's a horrible thing to be under anyone's curse.
This is a very good comment bro
Re: You'll Never Hear The Cry Of A Baby In Your House; Does Such Curse (still) Work? by nobilis: 3:43am On Jun 25, 2016
tosyne2much:
This is a very good comment bro

Thanks man

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Rather Date Cristiano Ronaldo Or Lionel Messi? / Ace Fashion Designer YOMI CASUAL Opens His Show At The Africa Fashion Week 2016 / My Friend Told His Girlfriend To Choose Between Him Or University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.