Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,455 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Salvation Plan - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Salvation Plan (12432 Views)

The Sacrificial System, A Perfect Mate Of The Salvation Work Of Jesus Christ / Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Do Not Allow The Salvation Granted You By God To Slip Away From Your Hands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Salvation Plan by GiggsTk(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2016
Oga Seun
I do have an email for you, I just checked and realized I couldn't send you a PM, thanks in advance.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Codedrock(m): 10:29am On Jun 23, 2016
@ sonofthunder

Re: The Salvation Plan by tosinjay(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2016
I tire for seun, he opened a thread asking what's the punishment for a Muslim apostate subtly but cannot accuse them and the thread is restricted from non muslims, left with bunch of them to freely tell lies but here he is pointing things to mislead some never ready to be serious Christian to become atheist.

Seun do you wanna tell me that you do not know what islam would do to an apostate? Or you wanna also point it to them, you sure know you cannot try that where the true muslims are who implement the messages of muhammad. Seun you're very brilliant we know, but it's ok why not give us access to their thread without lying as they mostly come here to mock and say alot of nonsense.

You people should stop taking these seun's thread against Christianity serious, reading through and responding to him can be strenuous.

1 Like

Re: The Salvation Plan by Dygeasy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seun:
The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is an atheist.
Good day Sir,

I'm still expecting your response to my email(s) Sir.
Re: The Salvation Plan by AbuMikey(m): 2:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
Seun:
God created the first human couple and placed them in a garden with a talking snake and a tree that they were never to eat from. The talking snake convinced them to eat from the tree. For this atrocity, God cursed them and all human babies that would ever be born. Centuries later, God made a pact with a small tribe of shepherds in the desert - the jews. He would be their God if they followed his very strict laws.

God was surprised that the jewish pact didn't cause God to forgive all human beings, so thousands of years later, God prepared a new plan. God would impregnate a virgin, and she would give birth to God. God would grow up to be crucified for calling himself the Son of God. God's brutal murder by humanity would pay for humanity's sins against God. Then God would rise again after 3 days but only appear privately to his followers, proving that God was indeed the Son of God. Then God would chill for 30 days as God's followers met in a closed room, and afterwards God would descend on them in little flames of fire and cause them to preach God's good news in many languages.

Because of God's sacrifice, God would forgive any person who believed that God died for humanity's sins against God. After death, God would send the believers to a place where they would spend all eternity telling God how awesome he is. God would throw those who didn't believe this story or were not told about it into a lake of fire where they would be burnt alive for all eternity, demonstrating God's justice and love.

In an alternate reality, God said, "I'm angry that you ate from the tree". Adam and Eve said, "sorry sir". God said, "ok I forgive you". The end.

This is really very funny gringrin
Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
This thread exposes the hypocrisy that is rife in Nairaland. Seun willingfully scorns the whole Christian faith, mocks the cornerstone of the sacrifice of Jesus yet in another thread he created on the Muslim section where he asked for the appropriate punishment for apostates, he couldn't even challenge Muslims that clearly endorse the killing of apostates.

When I wanted to reply, I was shocked to learn that I will need to accept Islam before I can comment in that section.

If this isn't hypocrisy, I wonder what is. I am atheist but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth about the modalities of nairaland. Christians can be mocked for their faith that rarely leads to loss of lives while Islam is above reproach!

Utterly disgusting!!!
You are right. Oga Seun, please come and read this.

You were not afraid to remove the sponsorship of betting companies. I wonder what prevents the withdrawals of such discriminatory rules.

And yes, I am no religious person too.
Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Codedrock:

When I say serious Christian I mean one who is cautious of sin and doesn't sin willingly believing he's gonna ask for forgiveness after, and also the kinda Christian that does not justify sins not to be sins so as to believe he is truly righteous cos that's what 90% Christians do thesedays.
yes I am a serious Christian.
Re: The Salvation Plan by analice107: 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
joseph1832:
You should direct this to all those who preach and disturb the living day light out of people, who just want to leave their life in peace.
I never knew you were antichrist. Wow.
Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
analice107:

I never knew you were antichrist. Wow.
Haba! Analice, just because I said this, you readily likened me to the anti christ? Wow!.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Codedrock(m): 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

yes I am a serious Christian.
Well, i guess you really should keep it up. I once was a born again and then i wasn't preached to before i changed i became born again myself and i did a lot of evangelism back then i was the holiest person in the family back then i wouldn't even joke with a lie. sad

And which church do you attend?
Re: The Salvation Plan by analice107: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2016
joseph1832:
Haba! Analice, just because I said this, you readily likened me to the anti christ? Wow!.
Joe you should know that there's the spirit of the Antichrist. example those against Christ, his teachings and Christians. And, the Person of the Antichrist, the guy who indeed works behind the scene establishing evil and will one day take the stage and role the affairs of this world for 7 years.
So, going by your comments in this thread, it indicates you are operating under the spirit of the Antichrist. Albeit unknowingly, but I know you are too smart to not know.
Joe, pls whatever you do, don't make yourself an enemy of God. You won't enjoy the outcome.
We can see how Satan is raving and ranting through those who are subject to him, that's because he knows how terrible his end is.
This fight is not yours. Stay clear from it. Don't let these sons of perdition in this forum fool you, what you sow, you'll reap, now or later.
Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 7:19pm On Jun 23, 2016
analice107:

Joe you should know that there's the spirit of the Antichrist. example those against Christ, his teachings and Christians. And, the Person of the Antichrist, the guy who indeed works behind the scene establishing evil and will one day take the stage and role the affairs of this world for 7 years.
So, going by your comments in this thread, it indicates you are operating under the spirit of the Antichrist. Albeit unknowingly, but I know you are too smart to not know.
Joe, pls whatever you do, don't make yourself an enemy of God. You won't enjoy the outcome.
We can see how Satan is raving and ranting through those who are subject to him, that's because he knows how terrible his end is.
This fight is not yours. Stay clear from it. Don't let these sons of perdition in this forum fool you, what you sow, you'll reap, now or later.
Good lord! I must say I find your words rather threatening, and if I'm feeble minded, I would be scared. Please know that I'm not an atheist. I've never for once opined that I am one, but one thing I know for sure is, in all my life on this planet, I've barely seen a christian who is like christ, or even that what christian mean? All I've seen are two toed liars and thieves, as well as hypocrites and cretinous individuals, who wear the garment of religion, to perpetuate their nonsensical agendas.

As I learned man, I've asked questions, and those questions have been left unanswered. I'm smart enough to know what is real, what is right, and what is not.

I'll tell you know, I respect Jesus for all he stood for, his teachings and doings, but one thing I don't respect and yes, I hate is the modern day church!.

2 Likes

Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2016
Codedrock:
@ sonofthunder

I'm not saying God doesn't answer prayers Trust me he does but only prayers of the fully righteous according to him which is really very scarce to find a fully righteous thesedays.

Can you tell me why Seun 's life is beta than that of a Christian who believes he's fully devoted to christ? I mean in terms of success...
in terms of success?
probably because he has planted a seed of self development at the right time... why would you think a devout Christian isn't successful?
do you know a good number of "successful" people cry themselves to sleep every night?
Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Codedrock:

Well since your answer is no. I would like to tell u I have heard testimonies like this from Muslims saying God answered their prayers and requests tru mohamed. Do you really think God answered the prayers of someone who didn't come to him tru jesus?? So tell me how his prayers were answered.

No.
via their gods...
Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 10:45pm On Jun 23, 2016
Codedrock:

Well, i guess you really should keep it up. I once was a born again and then i wasn't preached to before i changed i became born again myself and i did a lot of evangelism back then i was the holiest person in the family back then i wouldn't even joke with a lie. sad

And which church do you attend?
so what happened along the line? and why is my church now of interest.... I attend The Redeemed Christian Church of God.
Re: The Salvation Plan by Codedrock(m): 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

in terms of success?
probably because he has planted a seed of self development at the right time... why would you think a devout Christian isn't successful?
do you know a good number of "successful" people cry themselves to sleep every night?
You sound funny bro. The answer is just "Life" they are things that happen to people naturally you become successful when you plan act and put in your best and then luck comes in. I can tell you i have met a lot of devoted Christians that have been struggling putting i their best for years and still not attaining success. The problem is Nigerians believe too much in "Spirituality".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Salvation Plan by Codedrock(m): 11:42pm On Jun 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

No.
via their gods...
"their gods"?? You didn't answer my question right.
Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 7:49am On Jun 24, 2016
Codedrock:

You sound funny bro. The answer is just "Life" they are things that happen to people naturally you become successful when you plan act and put in your best and then luck comes in. I can tell you i have met a lot of devoted Christians that have been struggling putting i their best for years and still not attaining success. The problem is Nigerians believe too much in "Spirituality".
so what do you think I meant by self development and right timing?
is spirituality also responsible for kidnapping, corruption?
you only know yourself... there are many people who seem spiritual outside but are full of hypocrisy.
Re: The Salvation Plan by sonofthunder: 7:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Codedrock:
"their gods"?? You didn't answer my question right.
... and the answer is?
Re: The Salvation Plan by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: The Salvation Plan by Austin234(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
So u took after him?

Seun:
The founder of Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg, is an atheist.
Re: The Salvation Plan by analice107: 11:58am On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
Good lord! I must say I find your words rather threatening, and if I'm feeble minded, I would be scared. Please know that I'm not an atheist. I've never for once opined that I am one, but one thing I know for sure is, in all my life on this planet, I've barely seen a christian who is like christ, or even that what christian mean? All I've seen are two toed liars and thieves, as well as hypocrites and cretinous individuals, who wear the garment of religion, to perpetuate their nonsensical agendas.

As I learned man, I've asked questions, and those questions have been left unanswered. I'm smart enough to know what is real, what is right, and what is not.

I'll tell you know, I respect Jesus for all he stood for, his teachings and doings, but one thing I don't respect and yes, I hate is the modern day church!.
Joe, I don't for a moment intent to threaten you, and I don't consider you feeble minded, no. But I just told you the truth, which most of us don't like hearing, but if you take it as threat, keep on.

Your problem now is that Christians are not like Christ, that's why you malign the Faith? Why can't you be the only good example of the Christ you are talking about.
What you shd know is that, we are humans and Christ knows that, and as long as we live in the flesh, we will keep failing. But since you can be the perfect replica of Christ, the best thing to do is, be perfect, and let us look up to you, instead of you joining force with those operating under the influence of the Antichrist to destroy the faith.
There's a day of reconning man, no one will escape it.
Every Idle word that comes out of a man's mouth, he shall give account.
Matt 12:36
Re: The Salvation Plan by PastorAIO: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
GeneralShepherd:
This thread exposes the hypocrisy that is rife in Nairaland. Seun willingfully scorns the whole Christian faith, mocks the cornerstone of the sacrifice of Jesus yet in another thread he created on the Muslim section where he asked for the appropriate punishment for apostates, he couldn't even challenge Muslims that clearly endorse the killing of apostates.

When I wanted to reply, I was shocked to learn that I will need to accept Islam before I can comment in that section.

If this isn't hypocrisy, I wonder what is. I am atheist but this leaves a sour taste in my mouth about the modalities of nairaland. Christians can be mocked for their faith that rarely leads to loss of lives while Islam is above reproach!

Utterly disgusting!!!

But don't you think that just asking the question and hearing the mendacious nasty answers makes the point already to any discerning person.

Must it always be spelt out.
Re: The Salvation Plan by PastorAIO: 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
[size=3pt]Good lord! I must say I find your words rather threatening, and if I'm feeble minded, I would be scared. Please know that I'm not an atheist. I've never for once opined that I am one, but one thing I know for sure is, in all my life on this planet,[/size] I've barely seen a christian who is like christ, or even that what christian mean? All I've seen are two toed liars and thieves, as well as hypocrites and cretinous individuals, who wear the garment of religion, to perpetuate their nonsensical agendas.
[size=3pt]

I'll tell you know, I respect Jesus for all he stood for, his teachings and doings, but one thing I don't respect and yes, I hate is the modern day church!.[/size]

Bingo!
Re: The Salvation Plan by joseph1832(m): 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
analice107:

Joe, I don't for a moment intent to threaten you, and I don't consider you feeble minded, no. But I just told you the truth, which most of us don't like hearing, but if you take it as threat, keep on.
The truth according to whom? Don't you think its best to ask questions, find answers and arrive at your own truth? I don't for once believe in accepting "The Truth" just because someone say it is the truth. Mind you, you should know, in this present era, the truth is always relative and often subject to scrutiny, and when it lacks pure proof and evidence, it becomes a fallacy.

Your problem now is that Christians are not like Christ, that's why you malign the Faith? Why can't you be the only good example of the Christ you are talking about.
What you shd know is that, we are humans and Christ knows that, and as long as we live in the flesh, we will keep failing. But since you can be the perfect replica of Christ, the best thing to do is, be perfect, and let us look up to you, instead of you joining force with those operating under the influence of the Antichrist to destroy the faith.
There's a day of reconning man, no one will escape it.
Every Idle word that comes out of a man's mouth, he shall give account.
Matt 12:36
My dear, I never for once malign the faith, you followers do, and they do it very well. Their actions are the things maligning the faith, not mine, its the same way most of your lot malign Islam, and call it all sort of names, just because of the actions of a few.

Yes I'm human, and I've long made peace with my humanity, that's why I make it a point to celebrate it as much as I can. I don't open my mouth to profess what I'm not!. Nope!. If I say I'm a christian, then I damn well obey the laws that guides christianity, not do nonsense and re brand it as sense.

Tell me, how are you so sure of the day of reckoning? I mean, if you can read a 2000 year old book and believe in the day of reckoning, why can't you read a 400BC old book and believe in the sweetness of loving making? Rather than attaching and attributing all forms of demonic influence to it?
Re: The Salvation Plan by analice107: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
joseph1832:
The truth according to whom? Don't you think its best to ask questions, find answers and arrive at your own truth? I don't for once believe in accepting "The Truth" just because someone say it is the truth. Mind you, you should know, in this present era, the truth is always relative and often subject to scrutiny, and when it lacks pure proof and evidence, it becomes a fallacy.

My dear, I never for once malign the faith, you followers do, and they do it very well. Their actions are the things maligning the faith, not mine, its the same way most of your lot malign Islam, and call it all sort of names, just because of the actions of a few.

Yes I'm human, and I've long made peace with my humanity, that's why I make it a point to celebrate it as much as I can. I don't open my mouth to profess what I'm not!. Nope!. If I say I'm a christian, then I damn well obey the laws that guides christianity, not do nonsense and re brand it as sense.

Tell me, how are you so sure of the day of reckoning? I mean, if you can read a 2000 year old book and believe in the day of reckoning, why can't you read a 400BC old book and believe in the sweetness of loving making? Rather than attaching and attributing all forms of demonic influence to it?
Not to worry Joe, I get it reading this your post. I rest my case.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Ignila Gives Botswana Widow $1000, Gives Her Son Scholarship (Pics) / RCCG 2017 Holy Ghost Congress; Songs Of Victory, 4-9th Dec, 2017 / Between Jesus And Mohammed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.