Stats: 3,195,582 members, 7,958,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:18 AM

Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest (3561 Views)

Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - CAMPAIGN THREAD / Mr. NAIRALAND Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread / Miss Nairaland Contest 2016 - Nomination & Verification Thread (2) (3) (4)

Re: Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest by Lafeda(m): 5:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
wristbangle:
The rules has been stated and it is of best interest for the competition to avoid fraudulent activities.

Wishing all the contestants best of luck.

Emma how far. Eku ise
Re: Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest by tosyne2much(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lafeda:

Tosyn how far....People like jack, chinshu, rebel etc...Hop u don vote refiner sha.
Egbon I loyal oooo.. I been dey preoccupied with school stuff, na wetin prevent me from voting oooo cool
Re: Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest by Countrygirl(f): 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
I just discovered dat i can't vote, sooooo heartbreaking. Anyway, goodluck to all the contestants.
Re: Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest by BALLOSKI: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2016
stobery:
Why is dygeasy not talking?
just wondering why too.
Re: Seun, judges, Adress This Lacuna Of A Rule As Regards The Miss Nairaland Contest by Lafeda(m): 10:59am On Jun 21, 2016
tosyne2much:
Egbon I loyal oooo.. I been dey preoccupied with school stuff, na wetin prevent me from voting oooo cool

Oya goan vote refiner right away...

Some girls are very funny people / Help! My Boyfriend Doesn’t Think I Am Hot / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5