Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Married But Does Not Love The Hubby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But Does Not Love The Hubby (1350 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / 7 Signs Your Man Only Wants Sex And Not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by ALHAMBRA(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2006
Among other extra curricula things I do is counsel the young and the libertine in and around our New York Avenue Presby Church in Washington, DC. You see I double as a Deacon. I had a young lady come in the other day to tell me that she had married about a month ago but she made a terrible mistake doing so. She further explained that she did not and does not love the hubby.

You see Cleo loves another man. Is it possible or realistic for one to marry another s/he does not love? Folks, Cleo needs your help, so chip in and give a hoot. Advise as if Cleo is sitting right before you. It will help me with my counselling. I thought I had seen or heard most of it until Cleo walked in that day. Heeeeelp!

With kind regards,

ALHAMBRA
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by Bolarge(m): 1:21pm On Nov 28, 2006
Sorry but the information available is grossly inadequate to give any meaningful suggestion on.
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by harvey(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2006
the info given is not enough.
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by neelsel(f): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2006
From a christian perspective regarding your claim as a Deacon et al. I must say I am deeply saddened that you would choose to air information that were disclosed to you in confidence on a forum as such.  We as christians need to fully understand the concept of being like Jesus and adhere to emmulate Him as accurately as we humanly possibly can.  Now I pray that you would first seek forgiveness from God and then apologise to the individual who had the misfortune of trusting you. Bye,
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by harvey(m): 6:59pm On Nov 28, 2006
i agree with u .because this lady confided in you
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by neelsel(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2006
Harvey please modify your post and remove my identity, Thank you.
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by harvey(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2006
that was rather harsh.am sorry ok
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by neelsel(f): 7:39pm On Nov 28, 2006
Harsh, Really? That was not my intention. Just do not feel comfortable having my identity on display. So please remove it. Thank you,
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by harvey(m): 7:44pm On Nov 28, 2006
the modification has being effected
Re: Married But Does Not Love The Hubby by neelsel(f): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2006
Thank you very much, greatly appreciated,

(1) (Reply)

Rejected Because I Am From Another Tribe. / Please What Should I Do, I Need Urgent Advise Pls. / What If Women Had The Money And Power In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.