Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. (3953 Views)

Man Takes A Bottle Of Beer In Front Of His Partner In Their Pre-wedding Photos. / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / WTF !!! Naija Yahoo Boy Shares Pictures Of Him With Naked Girls (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by drmingler(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pastor and Founder of Christ Temple Ministries, Washington, D.C. – Peter Sean shared photos of himself and partner Bryan, on Facebook, declaring their love for one another.

“God is Love. God shines through Love. We are not ashamed of our Love. If you have what we have, you know how we feel. ~pastor p. & sir bryan.
http://www.naijahints.com/2016/06/20/american-gay-pastor-shares-pictures-partner-says-not-ashamed-love/

Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nonsense.. To me he's a devil .
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
i hate gay
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by maynation(f): 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Things like this only end up strengthening my faith. It's beenn written already smiley

3 Likes

Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
live and let live

1 Like

Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by refiner(f): 3:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmm... Since he is in America, He should enjoy himself... sad

But not a pastor na angry
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pastors ke ? I feel sorry for their worshippers.
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Evakinqz: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mhe nd ma bae reading dis post nd she's like. *omoh dis guys dey miss swt kpanshing....* cheesy

Ah luv bea jor, tho she doesn't believe mhe cry
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Omotall(m): 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
end time don really show face shocked,nonsense people
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by CaptainEColeJnr: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
This one pass endtime ooo
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by fiftynaira(m): 3:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why them no go club for "the pluse" make dem ku ku join there other colleagues for hell
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by cruzita(f): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
Did u just say PASTOR?

God name don suffer
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by iykekelvins(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Gay pastor?
It is finished
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Schwartz: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
I wonder how wide their anuses would have enlarged. Fake pastor lipsrsealed
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Trendy247: 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
No b mikel b dat?
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by sumborri: 5:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
These are proofs that there is no God. People stand on the pulpit, profess your name and lead others astray by their shameful behaviour, and yet no fire or brimstone has burned them. Can any christian led astray by people like this be blamed for being a hell's candidate ? Isn't God supposed to protect his people and church from deception and necromancers? If God hasn't done that, it only proves there is no damn God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
hmmmm...well, to each his/her own...judge no one
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by saintdennis(m): 6:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
You call yourselves christians, fishers of MEN, no wonder you're gay.
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Lafeda(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
refiner:
Hmmm... Since he is in America, He should enjoy himself... sad

But not a pastor na angry

Refiner how far. Where is onstelly. Tell her make she remember to mention me for the second round ooo. Lalasticlala how far na. Check that mail baba nla
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Mikocake(m): 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Looking in disgust

Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by onstelly(f): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lafeda:

Refiner how far. Where is onstelly. Tell her make she remember to mention me for the second round ooo. Lalasticlala how far na. Check that mail baba nla
I sure will
Thanks alot dear
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Lafeda(m): 6:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:

I sure will
Thanks alot dear

Hint; bring my voters card while coming. You dig who?
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by onstelly(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lafeda:

Hint; bring my voters card while coming. You dig who?
Of cos I sure I do
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by GiMngo: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
u may smile now... but eternal doom is no joke. I pity you. woe unto you saith the Word of life
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by GiMngo: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
@sumborri... be careful!
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Lafeda(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
onstelly:

Of cos I sure I do

Yur head dey there baje
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by sumborri: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
GiMngo:
@sumborri... be careful!
hmmmnmn. I don't understand
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by onstelly(f): 7:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lafeda:

Yur head dey there baje
Smiles
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by ceexcel(m): 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Insane fellas!!!!! grin[color=#990000][/color] grin
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Blayze007(m): 7:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by Amabeast: 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
I can tell that it's the slim one that is receiving the D cheesy

I pity their anus sha
Re: American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner. by gradeA(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
we are indeed in the end time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Imagine This Happening To You...(pics) / 5 Signs Of Over-familiarity (see Finish) In Your Relationship / Judefcc Vs Nlanders Who Give A Fvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.