Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (16977 Views)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by SuperS1Panther: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You defeated wetin? The soliders killed more of your weak ass soliders despite less weapon. How do you defeat you defeat a group that were killing you, more than you were killing them . Explain that maty. They surrendered because your weak ass military, like the disgrace that are, rather than stand shoulder to shoulder with niggas with weapon like them, they cowardly went after the unarmed civilians of their opponent. Hence forcing their opponent to surrender despite having the upperhand.

That's just the disgrace of a shame your military is. They can't stand men with weapon, they only have balls when it's unarmed civilians...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

After all said and done again, you raised your hands up,dropped your cassava sticks, pleaded for mercy and surrendered.

In a simple lay man's language, you were DEFEATED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by absalut: 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oil interests only
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

After all said and done again, you raised your hands up,dropped your cassava sticks, pleaded for mercy and surrendered.

In a simple lay man's language, you were DEFEATED. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

And their ojukwu ran disguised as a woman to where again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
With his tail in btw his legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
Getting me to discuss international politics with you again is a fail.
You obviously don't know anything. Just another empty Nigerianist.
dat guy is a shameless kid, pls stop quoting him

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 11:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
CltrAltDel:
And their ojukwu ran disguised as a woman to where again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
With his tail in btw his legs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hilarious moment from a descendant of cowards whose main aim of joining the Army is to be found kneeling to their subordinates and begging for survival.

Here comes the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, Oladipo Diya, who knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by attackgat: 11:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
parklamson:
EU will not dance to referendum song,they have their interests intact and will do everything humanly possible to make Nigeria a united country,not because of Nigerians but because of Nigeria resources. Africa is d target of all developed countries,and they have similar interests which is to exploit our resources.

And how does Nigeria splitting up affect EU interest in the resources? You think the EU cares if it is Nigeria, Biafra or Niger Delta Republic that is selling them Oil and Gas?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 11:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
I support the referendum,I can't wait to see all yeeboes leave s.west.am tired of them blaming yoruba for there misfortune,like we held d key to there freedom.yoruba's av protested in ondo nd lagos for them to leave our region,nd have never seen yoruba protest dat they should syay.instead of them to direct there anger to the fulani armies who keep using them as shooting tatger,they would be crying yoruba,yoruba but they keep trooping to lagos(amelika)
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 11:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

bros one mod like that ban me cause I talk sense into the head of one Igbo biitch,I can see them littering this forum with tears like say na we be fulani army wey dy suyanise dem.well am back for them

Do u know a Igbo blog said yeeboes were on earth before adam nd eve,nd yeeboes were the first person to leave on earth.that's why I have this feeling dat dy are monkeys,infact monkeys reason better than them

Mod no ban me oh,u can see dem Igbo abusing my tribe but u no ban dem
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 11:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I support the referendum,I can't wait to see all yeeboes leave s.west.am tired of them blaming yoruba for there misfortune,like we held d key to there freedom.yoruba's av protested in ondo nd lagos for them to leave our region,nd have never seen yoruba protest dat they should syay.instead of them to direct there anger to the fulani armies who keep using them as shooting tatger,they would be crying yoruba,yoruba but they keep trooping to lagos(amelika)

Awón elenugboro that keep creating threads upon threads on NL with anti-Biafr* slogans while earning a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination!

See one of the main reasons Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian:

https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-
jayfolarin:

"...I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

...Nobody is going anywhere!!!
"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
The Afonjas won't like this story. Hope British referendum on EU is an eye opener to those who think the world is still in the 60s. grin
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 11:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
99xtr99r:

Awón elenugboro that keep creating threads upon threads on NL with anti-Biafr* slogans just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination!

See one of the main reasons Yorubas desparately want Easterners to remain in this fraudulent union with them - a true confession from a Yoruba Christian:

https://www.nairaland.com/2645916/igbos-reason-nigeria-never-split-
jayfolarin:

"...I have to say this though, I believe the igbos create a sort of religion balance in the Nigerian system. This is very needed in the system as Nigeria will most likely be an islamic state without the igbos' major Christian population. I am a yoruba christain and will certainly not be comfortable with having the North and southwest as a country together without the inclusion of the Igbos. There are a reasonable number of Muslims in Yorubaland and I know that a southwest + North-only country will have the number of Muslims overshadow the Christians. The Islam religion with its usually overbearing tendencies (sorry) will want to lord it over minority Christians. I certainly won't be comfortable with this and i'm sure a lot of Yoruba christains won't be too. I seriously don't want to experience what it could be like for Nigeria without the Igbos.

...Nobody is going anywhere!!!"
oh u this boy again,thay spends 3/4 of his life doing copy nd paste.ahah am nt one of them who ask u guys to stay.I serious can't wait for u guys to leave our region.its gonna be a dream come true.although there are some yoruba's dat want u guys to stay I would never be one(my former acct got banned for supporting u guys to leave).so please not all yoruba's give a fucck bout you Igbos.there are igbo's who don't want to leave one nigeria also especially ur polithiefcians why not go nd cry to them.
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 12:01am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
oh u this boy again,thay spends 3/4 of his life doing copy nd paste.ahah am nt one of them who ask u guys to stay.I serious can't wait for u guys to leave our region.its gonna be a dream come true.although there are some yoruba's dat want u guys to stay I would never be one(my former acct got banned for supporting u guys to leave).so please not all yoruba's give a fucck bout you Igbos.there are igbo's who don't want to leave one nigeria also especially ur polithiefcians why not go nd cry to them.

Confused minion, who cares about Yorubas?
If today Yorubas can grow a ball to seek self-determination many Igbos are ever willing to make meaningful contributions towards such project, to quick and hasten its realisation.

Stop whining, weeping and wailing on Lagos. It's not your father's property.

Go back to your Oshogbo enclave and focus on transforming your Brown roof republic.

If you can't take this bitter truth take a dive into Lagos lagoon and go quench your greed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by PhockPhockMan: 12:15am On Jun 21, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, by making Taiwan stronger? lol, it's like u don't understand. China has full control over Taiwan. They know what is coming in and what is coming out. They know when U.S can empower them. But U.S can't. There certain weapons China don't allow U.S sell to Taiwan. This year alone, China banned U.S from selling some high tech war ship and some weapons worth $1b dollars, and the U.S did not sell it to Taiwan. That is the level of control they have. Although they are autonomous, but China has a massive control over them

PLEASE SAY WHAT YOU KNOW.

[size=18pt]China outraged at US warship sales to Taiwan
[/size]
American envoy called in to explain his country’s agreement with Taipei to supply weapons, missiles and vehicles in deal worth nearly $2bn

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/dec/17/china-outraged-at-us-warship-sales-to-taiwan

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 12:37am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

If today Yorubas can grow a ball to seek self-determination many Igbos are ever willing to make meaningful contributions towards such project, to quick and hasten its realisation.

Go back to your Oshogbo enclave and focus on transforming your Brown roof republic.

If you can't take this bitter truth take a dive into Lagos lagoon and go quench your greed.
oh children of nri I understand y'll plight.u guys want yoruba to join u nd secede,it seems you guys knoe you can't secede without the help of yoruba,so you are now all out attacking nd insulting yoruba's,trying to frustrate us(in ur mind) to share same idea with you.that's how one stupid Igbo said ojukwu intention was to liberate yoruba tribe that's why he camped at ore.u must really be frustrated seeing that yoruba's do not share same idea with you.why not try to wail to the northerners to secede nd you would support them.u know that is DOA,but since yoruba's seems soft with u guys you want us to share ur dumb idea.ehh iwo omo nri yi fuckkk off,we don't care bout biafra.
When awolowo nd ahmadu bello didn't support the idea of nigeria,was it not nnamdi aziflathead dat ran nd join d north to convince ahmadu bello to support one nigeria(in his grredy Igbo mind he wants to rule nigeria).was it not ur son aguyi ironsi dat put an end to regionalism.so direct anger to ur fore-fathers nd not me

Ps:ur obeseeion for lagos won't kill u.yeye fowl doesn't even know where I base he his saying osogbo.like say lagos na ur papa property.this days the eboes(sacrifrice)Igbos would be deciding who is a lagosian nd who is a niger/deltan.if u guys go to ur land of the galloping sun,am sure u guys won't mind carrying lagos on head to dat erosion destroyed region.

Oloripelebe lasan lasan.that's how one Igbo blog said yeeboes exist before adam nd eve,silly descendant of apes
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 12:40am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

the lagoon is made for Igbos.am sure nri died inside.u calling us brown roof republic meanwhile most of ur house are built with mud nd roofed with palm tree

Igbo's=palm tree republic
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Expensivewarrio: 12:52am On Jun 21, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
Another rubbish news.

Why has EU not led the same referendum for the catalans in Spain or Chenchyans in RUssia or Tibetans/\chinese Taipei/Hong Kong in China?

Why has EU not validate the referendum of Quebec in Canada and that of the Basque and Catalans in the same EU?

Some people are just born gullible, and if they will talk now they will tell you they are ''awon eyan Benjamin Netayanhu'', as if Israelis are that stup1d and gullible.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 12:59am On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=Expensivewarrio post=46767023][/quote]becareful don't let me post the picture of ur kwashiokwor infected fore_fathers oh.yeye people from the palm tree roof republic
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Expensivewarrio: 1:04am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
becareful don't let me post the picture of ur kwashiokwor infected fore_fathers oh.yeye people from the palm tree roof republic
^^ Who is this netanthal?
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 1:07am On Jun 21, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

^^ Who is this netanthal?
someone from the tribe of the soilder dat wasted 3million yeeboes.yaknowmsaying
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 1:20am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
the lagoon is made for Igbos.am sure nri died inside.u calling us brown roof republic meanwhile most of ur house are built with mud nd roofed with palm tree

Igbo's=palm tree republic

Frustrated IPOO coneheads from Wasteland, feasting on dirts and squalor...

IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures of Wasteland ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude...

Frustrated Yorrobbers...

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 1:28am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrated IPOO coneheads from Wasteland, feasting on dirts and squalor...

sorry son,we are not adopting dat bullcrap indigenous whatever,it is one nigeria nd u shall continue to be our slave,why did u not reply me on my previous mention on this topic.I guess I made u cry dere.take ur frustration to nri,nnamdi azikwe nd ur Igbo fore-fathers.

I-piss yoots=apes since dey claim dy existed before adam nd eve,God acreated apes(i-prick fore fathers) before adam nd eve na).ur dirty slum nd erosion destroyed land.
Land of sinking sun=palm tree roof republic nd bend down enter mud house
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Expensivewarrio: 1:32am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Sorry, i don't engage in discuss with people from that ugly tribe. Check the next person.

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 1:33am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures of Wasteland ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude...

Frustrated Yorrobbers...
I can't help ur son,take ur frustration to ur ape fore fathers.according to a Igbo blog,they said yeeboes exist before adam nd ever.so Igbo's nd descendant of monkeys..yeeboes also died in the bomb blast.but in 1967 to 1970,3million Igbo were used as manure still ur land remain unproductive

Fruatrared i-pork yoot,nri(apes) descebdant everybody bitch
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 1:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Expensivewarrio:

Sorry, i don't engage in discuss with people from that ugly tribe. Check the next person.
cool bruv,but can u get dat tribe off ur mouth nd stop bitchhing bout them.we also don't want anything to do from people of d lost slaves of jews
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 4:49am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Yo! Anumudu that's quite creative uno cheesy Indigenous people of Odua

I like that! smiley

But really Anumz, I'm Yoruba and I like you no homo but you hate me and my people

I really want to know why? grin cheesy
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 5:20am On Jun 21, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I like that! smiley

But really Anumz, I'm Yoruba and I like you no homo but you hate me and my people

Agbameta, you need to take your message to your wicked forbears who connived with their Northern masters to commit genocide against the the Igbos in 1967-70.

Take your message to your bloodthirsty Yorubas and their partners in crime who positioned themselves in airports and railway stations hounding and killing off innocent Eastern passengers.

Then visit your Oba of Lagos who threatened to exterminate Igbos over 2015 governorship election in Lagos. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 5:30am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I can't help ur son,take ur frustration to ur ape fore fathers.according to a Igbo blog,they said yeeboes exist before adam nd ever.so Igbo's nd descendant of monkeys..yeeboes also died in the bomb blast.but in 1967 to 1970,3million Igbo were used as manure still ur land remain unproductive

Fruatrared i-pork yoot,nri(apes) descebdant everybody bitch

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon, you can as well tell us another fairytale of how your Oduduwa fell from the skies to sire the bunch of Yorrobbers parading aimlessly in this life.

Have Yorrobbers fought a modern war before? Only the Dahomey women whipped your cowardly forebears into submission in battle.
The oblong coneheads of Wasteland are merely good at noise-making and propaganda.

Even without shooting a gun the mere mention of NK is already sending many Yorubbish cretinous savages to their untimely deaths.

Loudmouthed IPOO miscreants of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, grandstanding on NL...

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 5:42am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
sorry son,we are not adopting dat bullcrap indigenous whatever,it is one nigeria nd u shall continue to be our slave,why did u not reply me on my previous mention on this topic.I guess I made u cry dere.take ur frustration to nri,nnamdi azikwe nd ur Igbo fore-fathers.

I-piss yoots=apes since dey claim dy existed before adam nd eve,God acreated apes(i-prick fore fathers) before adam nd eve na).ur dirty slum nd erosion destroyed land.
Land of sinking sun=palm tree roof republic nd bend down enter mud house

Frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, see what your eternal slave masters have for the oblong coneheads of Wasteland:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

Falae realized this fact in 2015 after his abduction and humiliation by about 5 Fulanis who whisked him away in the presence of about 200 loudmouthed Yorubbish cretins of a juju-infested enclave.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorrobbers for sports.

The double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic are in hot soup already...

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 21, 2016
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by kasheemawo(m): 6:31am On Jun 21, 2016
Kingsteve:

Same here.
We must leave this Zoo.
leave festac first
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Kestolovee95(f): 6:58am On Jun 21, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I like that! smiley

Nobody hates you and your people, your people annoyingly suck fulani ballz and want others to do same, when others say NO, your people get angry and call them names especially your muslims. That's the problem. grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Defeat Any Igala Candidate - Yahaya Bello / Those Who Fight On Social Media Are Not My Supporters - Peter Obi / Ibadan Explosion: Illegal Miners Claimed FG Approvals — Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.