Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (16973 Views)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
[s]
CltrAltDel:
Thick Skull Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda.
[/s]

Oblong conehead of dem3nted IPOO snakes of Sudan...

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
99xtr69r:
[s][/s]

Oblong conehead of dem3nted IPOO snakes of Sudan...
Haha…. U just confirmed all I have been saying with this ya pic grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Thick Skull Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda….. Compare and contrast ur pic with mine….. U just described yaself grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am done with you…. Hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr69r: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
CltrAltDel:

Haha…. U just confirmed all I have been saying with this ya pic ;
Thick Skull Flat Headed Lost Piglets of Uganda….. Compare and contrast ur pic with mine….. U just described yaself ;
I am done with you…. Hahahahahahaha.

Frustrated oblong conehead of IPOO cretinous savages of Sudan, with tigerlike, tribal marked, scratched faces, keep on wailing profusely on every available media page on account of the unavoidable impending doom at your doorstep...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2963024_scar_jpeg438cd362f8abafb26b85ecf6a79e55e6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Reformed APC: "Be Patient" - Oshiomhole Begs Aggrieved Party Members.. / Marafa: Some Angry Governors Plotting To Replace Oshiomhole With Yari / Petrol Stations Ration Fuel As Marketers Shun Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.