Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (16974 Views)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Alokendra(m): 7:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

Nobody hates you and your people, your people annoyingly suck fulani ballz and want others to do same, when others say NO, your people get angry and call them names especially your muslims. That's the problem. grin grin
You have a mental disease Biatch. Yorubas have been the most vocal about this menace of Fulani herdsmen while your people are still fasting and praying. You're just another pained loser who is pained about the Yoruba voting for Buhari. If voting for Buhari is your own definition of sucking Fulani balls, then your pathetic case is beyond redemption. When Yorubas voted for GEJ , they were not sucking Gej's ball right. Then it was favoring you greedy bunch. You are very pathetic and hypocritical in nature. You believe your own choice must be endorsed by the Yoruba. We're two different sides of a coin. Get that into rotten skull. We'd vote Buhari again and again against GEJ if opportunity comes. If you're pained, go hug a live transformer. No regret whatsoever. I'm a default christian. My family and all my christian friends voted Buhari. So your jaundiced insult against the muslims is highly ridiculous and devoid of common sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 7:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Alokendra:

You have a mental disease Biatch. Yorubas have been the most vocal about this menace of Fulani herdsmen while your people are still fasting and praying. You're just another pained loser who is pained about the Yoruba voting for Buhari. If voting for Buhari is your own definition of sucking Fulani balls, then your pathetic case is beyond redemption. When Yorubas voted for GEJ , they were not sucking Gej's ball right. Then it was favoring you greedy bunch. You are very pathetic and hypocritical in nature. You believe your own choice must be endorsed by the Yoruba. We're two different sides of a coin. Get that into rotten skull. We'd vote Buhari again and again against GEJ if opportunity comes. If you're pained, go hug a live transformer. No regret whatsoever. I'm a default christian. My family and all my christian friends voted Buhari. So your jaundiced insult against the muslims is highly ridiculous and devoid of common sense.

Awón elenugboro!

Yorubas vocal about menace of Fulani herdsmen and you placed the blame of the abduction of Olu Falae by the Fulani herdsmen on Igbos?

Yorubas voted for GEJ? You must be sniffing excess of your farts...

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are too tribalistic and selfish to appreciate the good in other people. The same reason Yorubas have always voted along tribal lines to date.

Yorubas are wont to blame everyone but themselves. Yorubas politicised and tribalised virtually everything in this country and successfully wrecked havoc on it.

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Alokendra(m): 8:01am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Awón elenugboro!

Yorubas vocal about menace of Fulani herdsmen and you placed the blame of the abduction of Olu Falae by the Fulani herdsmen on Igbos?

Yorubas vote for GEJ? You must be sniffing excess of your farts...

Take it or leave it, Yorubas are too tribalistic and selfish to appreciate the good in other people. The same reason Yorubas have always voted along tribe lines to date.

Yorubas are wont to blame everyone but themselves. Yorubas politicised and tribalised virtually everything in this country and successfully wrecked havoc on it.
You have never in your life respond to a post and address the issues raised. Rather you just do your copy and paste thing. If you noticed I have always ignored your pathetic arse. It is counter productive responding to gibberish and ultra balderdash. You only make meaning to yourself slowpoke. blame the kidnap of olu falae on ugbo? Yorubas didn't vote Gej ? I think you're the one high of your akpu induced fart.
Listen asswipe, your one minute of fame is over. You can mess off my mention idiot
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 8:12am On Jun 21, 2016
Alokendra:
You have never in your life respond to a post and address the issues raised. Rather you just do your copy and paste thing. If you noticed I have always ignored your pathetic arse. It is counter productive responding to gibberish and ultra balderdash. You only make meaning to yourself slowpoke. blame the kidnap of olu falae on ugbo? Yorubas didn't vote Gej ? I think you're the one high of your akpu induced fart.
Listen asswipe, your one minute of fame is over. You can mess off my mention idiot

I can see how demented you always appear with the reckless manner you're wont to reason with your smelly rear orifice.

Dementia wouldn't allow you remember that you confused bigots put the blame of Falae's abduction on Igbos when Yorubas are widely known as experts in lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs?
https://www.nairaland.com/2621620/igbos-architect-falae-kidnap/2#38361024

Useless and disgusting IPOO miscreant, go help yourself out with a bowl of that dark substance you called amala with ewedu soup prepared with sh1t-ridden broom...

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani!

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrated spawn of a fallen demon, you can as well tell us another fairytale of how your Oduduwa fell from the skies to sire the bunch of Yorrobbers parading aimlessly in this life.

Have Yorrobbers fought a modern war before? Only the Dahomey women whipped your cowardly forebears into submission in battle.
The oblong coneheads of Wasteland are merely good at noise-making and propaganda.

Even without shooting a gun the mere mention of NK is already sending many Yorubbish cretinous savages to their untimely deaths.

Loudmouthed IPOO miscreants of Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, grandstanding on NL...
I can't help ur frustration bruv,its really sad being an i-pad yoot,ill just advice u to go nd ur blood pressure,am sure its high already.talking about battle bitchh we fought jalunmi war against d hausa,nd numerous war.the only one u fought 3million useless life were used as manure.am expectin ur long ranting as usual,I wonder if u have other job except from defending yeeboes
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 9:15am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrated descendant of a fallen demon, see what your eternal slave masters have for the oblong coneheads of Wasteland:

"...We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword, and most of them chose the Koran..."
- Alhaji Aliyu Gwarzo:

"Yorubas are perpetual slaves to Northern herdsmen" - Falae, 2015.  

Falae realized this fact in 2015 after his abduction and humiliation by about 5 Fulanis who whisked him away in the presence of about 200 loudmouthed Yorubbish cretins of a juju-infested enclave.

Since the days of Afonja and Alimi, to the days of Awolowo, MKO Abiola, Pa Ajasin and now the Fulanis have been hunting Yorrobbers for sports.

The double-faced sorcerers of Brown Roof Republic are in hot soup already...

IPOO = Indigenous People of Odua
hahaha the Igbo from palm tree roof republic,no wonder nnamdi azikwe was ahmadu bello slave,nd ekwueme was shagari slave.hausa's don't rape yoruba women d same way dy love raping dere war booty(Igbo women).if we are akobata hausa,yeeboes are bata hausa.
Igbo=everybody bitch.even menstral pad wey dy dn use get value pass una.everybody keep usind nd dumping u guys.
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Kestolovee95:

Nobody hates you and your people, your people annoyingly suck fulani ballz and want others to do same, when others say NO, your people get angry and call them names especially your muslims. That's the problem. grin grin

Gtfo my mentions!

You're not Anumudu and I don't really care about what you think. Take off that bra before you quote me. Pink boy! grin cheesy grin
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I can't help ur frustration bruv,its really sad being an i-pad yoot,ill just advice u to go nd ur blood pressure,am sure its high already.talking about battle bitchh we fought jalunmi war against d hausa,nd numerous war.the only one u fought 3million useless life were used as manure.am expectin ur long ranting as usual,I wonder if u have other job except from defending yeeboes

I understand the pains many of you frustrated IPOO miscreants are currently facing - the morbid fear of having to spend the rest of your worthless lives with your Fulani masters.

Yorrobbers are known experts of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures from Wasteland ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Awón onijékujé!

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by absalut: 9:20am On Jun 21, 2016
Nwa Igbo no eba.
Detractors, quote me and feel the pain in your ass
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Agbameta, you need to take your message to your wicked forbears who connived with their Northern masters to commit genocide against the the Igbos in 1967-70.

Take your message to your bloodthirsty Yorubas and their partners in crime who positioned themselves in airports and railway stations hounding and killing off innocent Eastern passengers.

Then visit your Oba of Lagos who threatened to exterminate Igbos over 2015 governorship election in Lagos. 

But Anumz, how many Agbametas do we have on Nairaland grin I'm like the 20th one huh! shocked

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

I understand the pains many of you frustrated IPOO miscreants are currently facing - the morbid fear of having to spend the rest of your worthless lives with your Fulani masters.

Yorrobbers are known experts of lies, falsehood, noise-making, propaganda, abuse and slurs. Only the noise of Ikeja bomb blast of 2001 you lily-livered creatures from Wasteland ran for life only to perish in the canal in your multitude.

Awón onijékujé!

its u yeeboes who seem frustrated nd demented.even gej nd his ijaw kinsmen have move on from 2011 election.but u guys keep crying day nd night.I understand you are jobless.goodnews is gov't canceled post-utme already.or u wanna tell me u had 120 in jamb

Am expectin ur long rant from ur enugu idp camp.yeeboes everybody bitch.use nd dump tribe.even menstral pad get value pass una
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:24am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
hahaha the Igbo from palm tree roof republic,no wonder nnamdi azikwe was ahmadu bello slave,nd ekwueme was shagari slave.hausa's don't rape yoruba women d same way dy love raping dere war booty(Igbo women).if we are akobata hausa,yeeboes are bata hausa.
Igbo=everybody bitch.even menstral pad wey dy dn use get value pass una.everybody keep usind nd dumping u guys.

This is epic: "Yorubas slaves to Northern herdsmen"
- Falae, 2015

Awón elenugboro on rampage, deceiving themselves...

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Awón onijékujé!
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 9:29am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

This is epic: "Yorubas slaves to Northern herdsmen"
- Falae, 2015

Awón elenugboro on rampage, deceiving themselves...

"By the time the Europeans came, even the Yoruba people, did not even learn how to live with each other, they were fighting and all over the north, they were fighting everywhere, there were tribal wars."
I just remember only recently the Yoruba leaders said they want to break, break from where. The Yoruba are probably the people who economically enjoy Nigeria more than anybody, economically. So why are they going?" 
- Mallam Adamu Ciroma

Awón akobata Hausa-Fulani! Awón onijékujé!
we are used to ur long ranting bruv.It makes mw laugh wen u post this shit.
Even minority ijaw are important dan u guys,dats why u would neva smell senate president seat not to talk of being president while u remain stucked in nigeria

Am expecting ur long rantind nd wailing,I don't border reading ur crap
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by absalut: 9:31am On Jun 21, 2016
To me it seems like the Yoruba warriors don't know how to pursue best 'interests'. Igbos leave and then evacuate your Lagos and Ibadan over like 2 years. It would seem like what else can you want. Right? Cursing our people and land =stay propaganda. Your silence will leave a win-win situation for us and you
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
But Anumz, how many Agbametas do we have on Nairaland grin I'm like the 20th one huh! shocked

More amusement from confused Agbameta...

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
we are used to ur long ranting bruv.It makes mw laugh wen u post this shit.
Even minority ijaw are important dan u guys,dats why u would neva smell senate president seat not to talk of being president while u remain stucked in nigeria

Am expecting ur long rantind nd wailing,I don't border reading ur crap

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrated IPOO miscreant from Wasteland, here's a message from a Nigerdeltan to the shameless parasites in the South:

WombRaiders:
"Yoruba wants one Nijeriya because they are afraid of having us in the better south ( ND and SE) Leave them alone with ab0ki.

It is not just a matter of financial exigency but a matter of survival.

For all the hatred they show towards the Ibos, the Yoruba needs the Ibo to thwart any jihad from the north.

So to my Ibo brothers and sisters, what I can conclude from this yoruba madness and obsession towards Biafr@ movement is actually shrouded in deep fear of being left alone with their northern masters.

Adeboye will be converted to Islam. Tunde Bakare will return back to Islam.

The Yoruba is actually throwing tantrums over Biafr@ because they need YOU IBOS to remain to protect them just as they need us in the ND to keep feeding them.

The Yoruba is an ingrate coward!"
I was expecting u rant as usual,can u swear with ur life dat yoruba's have not protested dat u should leave dere region.nigger u need to get a grip of yaself nd don't commit sucide.u nd dis ur by force tag of n/delta.they said dy want n/delta republic not biafraternity.u would forever remain slaves to us nd we would rather allign nd dupport someone fromm s.south ahead of u greedy yeeboes

Am expectin ur long ranat again,I don't border reading em though
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Kingsteve(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2016
kasheemawo:
leave festac first
Your comment epitomizes the height of human stupidity and sheer ignorance.
What gives you the impression I reside in Lagos, let alone FESTAC?
The sooner you get your head out of your filthy-maggot-infested ass, the better for you.
The world doesn't revolve around FESTAC...douchebag!

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 10:46am On Jun 21, 2016
[s]
99xtr99r:

Hilarious moment from a descendant of cowards whose main aim of joining the Army is to be found kneeling to their subordinates and begging for survival.

Here comes the greatest general in the history of Yoruba people, Oladipo Diya, who knelt, wept and begged Abacha for his miserable life: [/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8VM9hZMYZ0

Trash as usual
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by jude90(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2016
referendum is what we need
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by IAmSoAmazing(m): 11:34am On Jun 21, 2016
[/quote][color=#550000][/color][left][/left][b][/b] grin
jlinkd78:
Surely
[quote author=jlinkd78 post=46756630]Surely
jlinkd78:
Surely
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 12:07pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
I was expecting u rant as usual,can u swear with ur life dat yoruba's have not protested dat u should leave dere region.nigger u need to get a grip of yaself nd don't commit sucide.u nd dis ur by force tag of n/delta.they said dy want n/delta republic not biafraternity.u would forever remain slaves to us nd we would rather allign nd dupport someone fromm s.south ahead of u greedy yeeboes

Am expectin ur long ranat again,I don't border reading em though

Frustrated Yorrobber from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, Igbos are not interested in Yorubbish parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators.

The oblong coneheads of Wasteland mischievously support ND republic against Biafr* thinking they can spite Igbos. Alas, the trick is DOA as Igbos vehemently throw their unalloyed support for NDR.
The greedy and treacherous backst*bbers from Wasteland are still licking their wounds even as their inevitable fate unveils - spending the rest of their worthless lives with their Fulani masters...

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 12:10pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:
Frustrated oblong conehead, console yourself with this video of Gen. Adisa Begging Maj. Mustapha for his miserable life - #Oputapanel 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3c0WXtsgC8

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Frustrated Yorrobber from Odua Islamic Republic of Ritual-killers and Cannibals, Igbos are not interested in Yorubbish parasites, traitors or genocide conspirators.

The oblong coneheads of Wasteland mischievously support ND republic against Biafr* thinking they can spite Igbos. Alas, the trick is DOA as Igbos vehemently throw their unalloyed support for NDR.
The greedy and treacherous backst*bbers from Wasteland are still licking their wounds even as their inevitable fate unveils - spending the rest of their worthless lives with their Fulani masters...

https://www.nairaland.com/2730005/last-least-yoruba-punk-assess
oh av been busy with my life since,tryna secure a future for myself,why u here ranting all day nd night

Am expecting ur ranting nd gnashing of teeth again man
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2016
[quote author=99xtr99r post=46780270][/quote]
I cant insult you back I can always make the mode ban you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and yes i will ensure your other monikers are banned too grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I love it when i get you banned.....always
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 1:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
oh av been busy with my life since,tryna secure a future for myself,why u here ranting all day nd night

Am expecting ur ranting nd gnashing of teeth again man

Tell us the corner of Lagos you've been busy whiling away your wretched life in Alayeism and Agberoism...

Nevertheless, keep on whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth at the mere thought of Biaf... or NK...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by iamDiabolic(m): 1:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

Tell us the corner of Lagos you've been busy whiling away your wretched life in Alayeism and Agberoism...

Nevertheless, keep on whining, weeping, wailing and gnashing your teeth at the mere thought of Biaf... or NK...
get busy son,u need to find something to do with ur life,I still don't know why a young man would wake up and start littering internet with his tears.
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
CltrAltDel:

I cant insult you back I can always make the mode ban you
and yes i will ensure your other monikers are banned too
I love it when i get you banned.....always

That you're in the habit of mischievously and cunningly colluding with your biased mod on NL to ban monikers and hide comments whenever you become clueless and lack the requisite wits to produce commensurate rejoinders is not my concern as far as I can smash your head right, left and centre to your shame and chagrin of your bigotic mod...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by 99xtr99r: 1:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
get busy son,u need to find something to do with ur life,I still don't know why a young man would wake up and start littering internet with his tears.

I can afford to cater for the needs of your hopeless self and those of your helpless household...
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Leopard2A7: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ikechukwu48, you are just too much men?

I see how you took SuperS1Panther to the cleaners.

You described the Nigerian militatry 100%.

They cannot fight those that are armed but always turn on unarmed civilians.

Brilliant!

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Leopard2A7: 2:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r, I salute you Boss.

Keep being a nightmare to the sons of soka forest that fell from the sky like satan himself. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by CltrAltDel: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
99xtr99r:

[s]That you're in the habit of mischievously and cunningly colluding with your biased mod on NL to ban monikers and hide comments whenever you become clueless and lack the requisite wits to produce commensurate rejoinders is not my concern as far as I can smash your head right, left and centre to your shame and chagrin of your bigotic mod...
[/s]

TRASH.....Dem never banned you yet......i know you are so so pained now...make i report you again as you just insulted the mod
@mod...dude just broke rule 20 grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"APC May Lose Kaduna In 2019" – Senator Shehu Sani / Femi Fani-kayode Mocks Rochas Okorocha / Aminu Abdussalam: Tinubu Held His Colloquium In Kano Because Of 2023 Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.