Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta (16975 Views)

What If Referendum Finally Divide Nigeria / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

lol, my brother get real. As long as China is involved, Taiwan ,there is nothing U.S can do. Highest they can go to war. But U.S will never go to war on behalf of another country (Taiwan). lol, remember, u are not the only tribe in Nigeria, there are 300 tribes in Nigeria, u are just 1/399. So for ur tribe Alone to be looking for trouble u started in 1967, then u guys have a problem. Nigeria has nothing to offer the igbo nation because the igbos are not the only tribe in Nigeria, there hundreds of other tribes, who are not comfortable too with the way things are in Nigeria, ur tribe is not the only one
Ofcourse, the US will not go to war with china. Because unlike Nigeria, china is strong.
The US will weaken china though by making taiwan stronger which they are already doing.
The US would have gone to war with china long ago if china was as weak as Nigeria.
And secondly, i don't care about any other ethnic group in this country. When millions of igbos were been slaugtered for the sake of independence, the rest of them were watching on televison or engaging in the atrocity.
If the rest of them are satisfied with Nigeria, that is their own cup of tea.

8 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Your time is indeed very precious, but you have time to be having you macabre dance over biafrau.d and make-me-happy fake news for the gullible ones among you..

My post can be full of anti-whatever I like, it is none of your business. If you don not want to see me my anti-chest beaters posts, you can as well migrate to your igbo centric websites.

I do no need a dime a from Seun. He is a successful yoruba man and we celebrate him and felicitate with him. I can imagine what our ears would have heard if the successful forum was owned by an Igbo person.
Don't quote me again. I have indulged you beyond the boundaries of common sense.
And yes, the most profitable social media forum in Nigeria is owned by a daughter of igboland.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
Ofcourse, the US will not go to war with china. Because unlike Nigeria, china is strong.
The US will weaken china though by making taiwan stronger which they are already doing.
The US would have gone to war with china long ago if china was as weak as Nigeria.
And secondly, i don't care about any other ethnic group in this country. When millions of igbos were been slaugtered for the sake of independence, the rest of them were watching on televison or engaging in the atrocity.
If the rest of them are satisfied with Nigeria, that is their own cup of tea.
Lol, by making Taiwan stronger? lol, it's like u don't understand. China has full control over Taiwan. They know what is coming in and what is coming out. They know when U.S can empower them. But U.S can't. There certain weapons China don't allow U.S sell to Taiwan. This year alone, China banned U.S from selling some high tech war ship and some weapons worth $1b dollars, and the U.S did not sell it to Taiwan. That is the level of control they have. Although they are autonomous, but China has a massive control over them
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by idensko(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is happening

2 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by ak47mann(m): 8:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigeria is a failed country some people are still hoping one day Nigeria will work I always advocate for dismantled of Nigeria, the country is not working... I came from abroad i noticed many people are suffering so much girls prostituting is on increase....no honesty in relationship due to poverty...even if I give a girl 100k naira is not enough,the society is heading towards dangerous part...no one can tell me Nigeria go better is a big lie I have been there done that Nigeria is not working and there is no hope cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, by making Taiwan stronger? lol, it's like u don't understand. China has full control over Taiwan. They know what is coming in and what is coming out. They know when U.S can empower them. But U.S can't. There certain weapons China don't allow U.S sell to Taiwan. This year alone, China banned U.S from selling some high tech war ship and some weapons worth $1b dollars, and the U.S did not sell it to Taiwan.
Taiwan just got some anti-tank missiles and Mraps from the US followed by serious protests from china.
The US is also looking to sell them some destroyers and jets.
Ofcourse, the US is limited in what it can sell to taiwan. But it just how much taiwan wants to be free of china.

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 8:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
Taiwan just got some anti-tank missiles and Mraps from the US followed by serious protests from china.
The US is also looking to sell them some destroyers and jets.
Ofcourse, the US is limited in what it can sell to taiwan. But it just how much taiwan wants to be free of china.
Anti-tank missile although effective, are light weapons, do u know that China has ballistic missiles facing Taiwan direction and ready to fire at Taiwan if they dare declare independence?
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Anti-tank missile although effective, are light weapons, do u know that China has ballistic missiles facing Taiwan direction and ready to fire at Taiwan if they dare declare independence?
we are still going round in circles. China is a strong country, Nigeria isn't.

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Eastlink(m): 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, they deceive urself. When it comes to country, anyone we do anything to keep it together. Look at China, one of the most developed countries in the world, still, they don't want Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tibet to go. Taiwan, Hong Kong and Tibet have being struggling for years to achieve self determination for years , but China no agree, to the extent China threatened the three with war if the dare leave China and form their country. Talk less of underdeveloped Nigeria, Nigeria will not mind going to war again so as to keep this country one, u can boast all u can. U think to divide a country na rice and beans abi
Tell me what you know about Hongkong and Taiwan am listening. People who know next to nothing about the make up of both states are often the ones rushing out to make dull comparisons. Go check your geography or current affairs and come back for a well rounded lecture on the above.

3 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eastlink:
Tell me what you know about Hongkong and Taiwan am listening. People who know next to nothing about the make up of both states are often the ones rushing out to make dull comparisons. Go check your geography or current affairs and come back for a well rounded lecture on the above.
Loser, am not here to argue with U.I know u know nothing about Hong Kong, u just came here to display ur stupidity
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by SuperS1Panther: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
Don't quote me again. I have indulged you beyond the boundaries of common sense.
And yes, the most profitable social media forum in Nigeria is owned by a daughter of igboland.

Kindly relocate yourself to the ''most profitable gossip'' social media in Nigeria that is owned by the daughter of Benjamin Netanyahu. Carry your fake news, mirage and day dreaming of a country there and leave the forum owned by son of oduduwa. In which language do you want him to tell you what he has been repeatedly telling you that Biafrau'd is a DOA on his forum.

Who are you indulging? Everybody is talking of common sense, this ''thing'' too is raising his fingers. Nothing calling hmself something.

Abeg park well. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
we are still going round in circles. China is a strong country, Nigeria isn't.
Then am still wondering why u have not gotten ur Biafra since oh. For u to be sure of something, u must first test it. How about u test Nigeria by declaring a Biafra in the east, then let us see how the government will respond. The Nigerian government have already given u a sign of what is to come if u keep advocating do Biafra. More than 300 biafrauds have been killed in the last two years, that shows u the government is prepared for under equipped people like Ipob
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by SuperS1Panther: 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Then am still wondering why u have not gotten ur Biafra since oh. For u to be sure of something, u must first test it. How about u test Nigeria by declaring a Biafra in the east, then let us see how the government will respond. The Nigerian government have already given u a sign of what is to come if u keep advocating do Biafra. More than 300 biafrauds have been killed in the last two years, that shows u the government is prepared for under equipped people like Ipob

Nigeria is not strong 3million of them were suyanised for fun and even their sissy ''strongest'' man usain bolted to Abidjan.

Nigeria is still not strong, and her military men have used almost 500 of them as target practise and their basket mouth bleaching yellow pawpaw is cooling off in Kuje prison.

When Nigeria is now strong, it will only exterminate all of them like Raid exterminate roaches.

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 9:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

You obviously have a problem with comprehension. Unlike china that is prepared to defend its sovereignty from superpowers, Nigeria can't.
The only thing your country is good at is killing innocent people, but are not strong enough to defend such aggressive posture globally.
Pray to God the US does not turn her back on buhari.You would then know the difference between peaceful armless protesters and the military might of NATO.

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nigeria can not even survive a shooting conventional territorial war with african powers like ethiopia, egypt, algeria, or southafrca.
Even chad has air superiority over Nigeria. A useless nation that is only good at taking innocent peaceful lives.

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Nigeria is not strong 3million of them were suyanised for fun and even their sissy ''strongest'' man usain bolted to Abidjan.

Nigeria is still not strong, and her military men have used almost 500 of them as target practise and their basket mouth bleaching yellow pawpaw is cooling off in Kuje prison.

When Nigeria is now strong, it will only exterminate all of them like Raid exterminate roaches.
Don't mind them. All they knows how to boast and chest beat. Then after chest beating they call on U.N to help them. they are 21st century clowns. The Nigerian army are still using them as Suya just like in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
You obviously have a problem with comprehension. Unlike china that is prepared to defend its sovereignty from superpowers, Nigeria can't.
The only thing your country is good at is killing innocent people, but are not strong enough to defend such aggressive posture globally.
Pray to God the US does not turn her back on buhari.You would then know the difference between peaceful armless protesters and the military might of NATO.
One thing I hate in my life is discussing with delusional people. U think NATO will come and help u fight for Biafra? U are not serious. U think U.S is the only super power? If U.S turn their back on us, we have strong allies like China and Russia, two countries that do not like America. All am saying is just try and test our army please, I am begging

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Don't mind them. All they knows how to boast and chest beat. Then after chest beating they call on U.N to help them. they are 21st century clowns. The Nigerian army are still using them as Suya just like in 1967.
I overestimated you because i actually thought you were intelligent. Which was why i gave you the benefit of the doubt and ofcourse i was wrong.
If you had any sense you would have realized that something is fundamentally wrong with a country that bullies its own people to death but can't defend her oil rich territory from france backed cameroon. grin Even taiwan would have done better.
You are just another empty ethnic braggard. Discoursing international politics with retardds is not something i do .

6 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by FemiFimile: 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Very sad things have come to this but i am sure if a referendum is offer to the people of ss/se they will exit Nigeria.

It will not be their fault but the fault of very wicked politicians from North and my Southwest.

4 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

One thing I hate in my life is discussing with delusional people. U think NATO will come and help u fight for Biafra? U are not serious. U think U.S is the only super power? If U.S turn their back on us, we have strong allies like China and Russia, two countries that do not like America. All am saying is just try and test our army please, I am begging
NATO fights where the US goes. Keep killing innocent people like ghadaffi and you would find NATO in your backward very soon.
You have Russia and china as your allies? lol.
It is being a waste of time here. You obviously don't have the slightest clue. Goodbye.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Ikechukwu48: 9:18pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

Nigeria is not a strong country even Cameroon chickened your useless militaey.

You Boost of Nigeria defeating biafra yet seem to forget your useless military had MORE military casualties than Biafra despite biafran soliders lack of weapon and training. Let's clap for the only military KNOWN to Mae that ram away from soliders and went after civilians.

Your military is only strong when it is against civilians.

Your cmilitary get slaughtered everyday by Boko haram, what did they get? They went after shiites muslims.
Your military is getting disgraced by Mend, they went after odi
Your military get disgraced by NDA, they went after ijaw,communities.

The most worthless military known to men is Nigeria and guess wgat, is filled with the loud moyth, begging to survive yoloba savages who are too ashamed to stay by the or worthless, undeveloped self

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
I overestimated you because i actually thought you were intelligent. Which was why i gave you the benefit of the doubt and ofcourse i was wrong.
If you had any sense you would have realized that something is fundamentally wrong with a country that bullies its own people to death but can't defend her oil rich territory from france backed cameroon. grin Even taiwan would have done better.
You are just another empty ethnic braggard. Discoursing international politics with retardds is not something i do .
lol, clown. For ur information, bakassi was a contested territory, which means it neither belongs to Cameroon nor Nigeria, but the two counties are claiming its there's. We have fought many times with Cameroon over bakassi. For ur information, it was Cameroon that first took the matter to international court, not Nigeria, , obviously because they are tired of fighting our army.
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

You Boost of Nigeria defeating biafra yet seem to forget your useless military had MORE military casualties than Biafra despite biafran soliders lack of weapon and training. Let's clap for the only military KNOWN to Mae that ram away from soliders and went after civilians.

Your cmilitary get slaughtered everyday by Boko haram, what did they get? They went after shiites muslims.

The most worthless military known to men is Nigeria and guess wgat, is filled with the loud moyth, begging to survive yoloba savages who are too ashamed to stay by the or worthless, undeveloped self
lol, pained loser. U must have regretted losing the Biafra war. Or maybe one of ur family members maybe among those rebel protesters killed by our gallant soldiers, that why ur angry, lol, I just loved how our army use u guys for Suya.

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by SuperS1Panther: 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

After all said and done, they still defeated the ''strongest army in Africa'' -- using the words of one bearded sissy. They also suyanised 3million rebels for fun.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Ikechukwu48: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:

Lmfaooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin what do you expect people from the waste who sits in the oshgbo villages forming international politicians. Even common geography in their OWN country is a hard task to grab for yoloba, do you honestly expect them to understand what's going on in Taiwan and China. grin grin grin

At least one thing is certain, Based on the current assistance Taiwan is getting from pretty much every western nation, most specifically U.S...sooner or later, it'll be a nation of its own.

They seriously believe the Nigeria is being put in the same category as China in EU. Shit, the biafra referendum has discussed in UK parmliment and three of the delegates already signed to support the movement of its referendum
https://www.parliament.uk/edm/2015-16/808

Let's not forget, the lawyer who reported Buhari to ICC and even fighting for his court regarding the human rights abuse to biafran is a Russian, not only that, isn't he also a politician in Russia? Last I read when IPOB announced it, the guy contacted them by himself and even doing all of it pro bono.

Some people seriously have zero clue what's going on outside of the or villages in southwaaaste but stay on NL forming teacher. I laugh in chinese

6 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
NATO fights where the US goes. Keep killing innocent people like ghadaffi and you would find NATO in your backward very soon.
You have Russia and china as your allies? lol.
It is being a waste of time here. You obviously don't have the slightest clue. Goodbye.
Loser, where u going? Lol, just like ur forefathers, u re a coward. There nothing NATO can do. Maybe u should continue getting urself killed to draw their attention. Let's see if they will answer unserious morons like u. Clown
Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by cstr9: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
Victorvexz:

Loser, where u going? Lol, just like ur forefathers, u re a coward. There nothing NATO can do. Maybe u should continue getting urself killed to draw their attention. Let's see if they will answer unserious morons like u. Clown
Getting me to discuss international politics with you again is a fail.
You obviously don't know anything. Just another empty Nigerianist.

4 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Ikechukwu48: 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperS1Panther:

After all said and done, they still defeated the ''strongest army in Africa'' -- using the words of one bearded sissy. They also suyanised 3million rebels for fun.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You defeated wetin? The soliders killed more of your weak ass soliders despite less weapon. How do you defeat you defeat a group that were killing you, more than you were killing them . Explain that maty. They surrendered because your weak ass military, like the disgrace that are, rather than stand shoulder to shoulder with niggas with weapon like them, they cowardly went after the unarmed civilians of their opponent. Hence forcing their opponent to surrender despite having the upperhand.

That's just the disgrace of a shame your military is. They can't stand men with weapon, they only have balls when it's unarmed civilians...PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by ak47mann(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Some people specifically yaraba people don't have a clue tells they are very backward people their brains still stuck in 67/70 buhari will be shock when he faces ICC for murder during biafran war super powers help them... But todays is a different case nigeria old fighter jets was grounded because those countries can never help Nigeria again including Russia.... The same banger plane was receiving parts from us to fight boko haram what a MorĂ³n cool

4 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by Victorvexz(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
cstr9:
Getting me to discuss international politics with you again is a fail.
You obviously don't know anything. Just another empty Nigerianist.
I like how u try as hard as possible to appear intelligent, lol, but my dear u are not. U are just a sentimental dullard who thinks his making sense. I are seriously not my type to discuss international politics with. U are a clown who swims in delusion. All u talk about is imaginative things and not realistic. Get real for ones niqqa

1 Like

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by amjoseph19: 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
zeestunner:
Ibo people liv ND out of una biafra o if anything happen sef we go get our own country. As for me and my warri people we don't knw biafra simple! Una b ole una no want other nigerians to chop una wan corner us chop oil money with us alone ole! Get ur land locked biafra and liv us ND alone to sort ourselves.

you dey for ogun state they shout "my warri people". Am currently warri jakpa road to be precise. Tell me where u dey make I come meet u. Coward son of odua.

6 Likes

Re: Is Referendum Finally Coming For Biafra?this! EU To Meet Buhari Over N/delta by zeestunner(m): 10:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
amjoseph19:

you dey for ogun state they shout "my warri people". Am currently warri jakpa road to be precise. Tell me where u dey make I come meet u. Coward son of odua.

Look my profile nigga am in refinery road shaguolor area.pipeline infact so guy pack well. If u serious make we see for anywhere u like.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

May 29: Governors, Senators Gang Up Against Magu / APC Crisis: Edo Caucus In NASS Backs Oshiomhole, Attacks Obaseki / President Buhari Tells Youths To End Street Protests, Dialogue With Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.