Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,310 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland (889 Views)

It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. / Upcoming Miss Nairaland 2016 Edition Interview / Please Can I Contest For Miss Nairaland 2016? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
It's a good thing for Mimzy, refiner, ivvy , lanicky and missgdope that dollyjoy did not participate in this years miss nairaland beauty contest else she woulda garnered the whole of the votes with her BIG breaast because I know nairaland guys too like breaast.
And she come fine join.

Good luck to all the contestants.
50k would go a long way. cheesy

Ivvy, Mimzy, refiner, missG and the rest.
Beautiful people.

Blessings seun for the financial reward for the winners.
Young boss.
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by dollyjoy(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by ErnieSmallzz(f): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
undecided op you should have just said "YOU WOULD HAVE VOTED FOR HER, COS YOU LIKE B*OBS" and not "NAIRALAND GUYS TOO LIKE B*OBS"

undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by B4UIWAZ(f): 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Nedumadrid(m): 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Lol...Her nose made her not to contest

1 Like

Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by megareal: 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
Now, you've made me search for dollyjoy. undecided
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
megareal:
Now, you've made me search for dollyjoy. undecided
She's got it you know
I hope she participates next edition.
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Lafeda(m): 5:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Airforce1:
It's a good thing for Mimzy, refiner, ivvy , lanicky and missgdope that dollyjoy did not participate in this years miss nairaland beauty contest else she woulda garnered the whole of the votes with her BIG breaast because I know nairaland guys too like breaast.
And she come fine join.

Beautiful people.

Young boss.

After montezz, dollyjoy is next in the list of Nairaland "Not Beautifuls"....Smh. But the boobz are enticing though...
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Airforce1:
And she come fine join.
Beautiful people.
Young boss.
op be sincere with yourself you would have voted for her cos you love her boobs grin don't term it on all nl guys undecided
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Airforce1(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
Berlyn:
op be sincere with yourself you would have voted for her cos you love her boobs grin don't term it on all nl guys undecided

she's wonderfully made.

That's all I've got to say to your question.
cheesy
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Airforce1:

she's wonderfully made.

That's all I've got to say to your question.
cheesy
you are obsessed with her boobs grin lol
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by popeferd(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
Chai! and i pray for you everyday oo. does it mean God has neglected my prayers and refused to grant you sense in abundance??
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by BiafraBushBoy(m): 6:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is this another form of Crush Thread...
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by peter(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Attention seeker grin

1 Like

Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Blayze007(m): 6:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
Can we see a very clear pix for verification? grin
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mtcheww... I think say d dollyjoy fine sef. With dat her face wey resemble toto....
Re: If Dollyjoy Had Contested For Miss Nairaland by bqlekan(m): 6:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mtceeeew... Another of his threads

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. / If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do / Sex Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.