Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. (3359 Views)

Drop You Whatsapp Line Let's Just Chat Away / Santa Prettysassygirl Is Here To Grant Two Wishes. / Men Will Always Drop You For A Lesser Woman. Millionare Anerlisa Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by sinistermind(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2017
Happy Birthday to this wonderful soul... May you live long and prosper. God bless you

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by youngest85(m): 7:39am On May 26, 2017
sinistermind:
Happy Birthday to this wonderful soul breast... May you live long and prosper. God bless you
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 7:49am On May 26, 2017
Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Damsel !!

1 Like

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 8:11am On May 26, 2017
Hbd
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by handsam(m): 8:15am On May 26, 2017
Happy birthday Joy. Wullnp. cool
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Lsofdk(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2017
Happy birthday Joy, have a funfilled and blessed day
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Khutie: 8:21am On May 26, 2017
Happy birthday to yhu hun'... Queen of B&B. Enjoy ya day and always protect those two biggies grin
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by MostBanned: 8:29am On May 26, 2017
Khutie:
Happy birthday to yhu hun'... Queen of B&B. Enjoy ya day and always protect those two big boobies grin

Pervert undecided
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by makydebbie(f): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
Happy birthday Joy, God bless your new age.

Age with grace.
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by bewla(m): 8:32am On May 26, 2017
wish I can get u cake but all the same I like them big hbd is hr day enjoy every second of it
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by XINZ: 8:42am On May 26, 2017
DollyJoy, HBD wink

3 Likes

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 9:12am On May 26, 2017
HBD
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Oyindidi(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2017
Awwwwww...my baby is plus 1 todaykiss
I wish things were like before, still love you.

Happy bornday

1 Like

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by sinistermind(m): 10:36am On May 26, 2017
Birthday shout out to my one n only Dollyjoy.... One of the "hottest" lawyers that'll be entering the Nigeria Bar
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by FvckShiT(m): 10:39am On May 26, 2017
Happy fûçking birthday bööbiés cheesy ,
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 11:58am On May 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Joy.
The only one that makes me use Joy soap because of how beautiful she is. wink
I wish you the very best life's gotta offer.
I miss you baby. cheesy

1 Like

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Happy birthday Joy, God bless your new age.

Age with grace.
Hey Miss!
How can one slide into your DM comfortably?
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Awwwwww...my baby is plus 1 todaykiss I wish things were like before, still love you.
Happy bornday
Abegi! Madam Linda Ikeji!
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
Awwwwww...my baby is plus 1 todaykiss I wish things were like before, still love you.
Happy bornday
Abegi! Madam Linda Ikeji!
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 26, 2017
handsam:
Happy birthday Joy. Wullnp. cool
Oga Achilles!
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by makydebbie(f): 12:26pm On May 26, 2017
IamDino:

Hey Miss!
How can one slide into your DM comfortably?
How do they slide into dms comfortably?
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Oyindidi(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
IamDino:

Abegi!
Madam Linda Ikeji!
You get mind forget me abi, I dey come with koboko
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Juhann(f): 12:28pm On May 26, 2017
Happy birthday dear.

3 Likes

Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 26, 2017
HBD La Boobs
More flesh to ur Bress
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by RichieDaVinci01(m): 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
Berlynn:

Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the
flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Damsel !!
if she sets the world on fire then where will we all live..
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 26, 2017
makydebbie:
How do they slide into dms comfortably?
First off by having the contact of the particular person you wanna slide into her dm...
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 26, 2017
Oyindidi:
You get mind forget me abi, I dey come with koboko
E ma binu Ma! cheesy
Ma lo forgeti ooo. wink
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Splinz(m): 12:38pm On May 26, 2017
RichieDaVinci01:
if she sets the world on fire then where will we all live..

We will all relocate to her bosom. smiley
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Splinz(m): 12:39pm On May 26, 2017
Happy Birthday Joy.
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On May 26, 2017
IamDino:

First off by having the contact of the particular person you wanna slide into her dm...
Sorry, you can't slide into my DM comfortably.
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 26, 2017
makydebbie:
Sorry, you can't slide into my DM comfortably.
Chai! sad
There is always hope sha.
Re: It's Dollyjoy's Birthday, Drop You Birthday Wishes. by makydebbie(f): 1:12pm On May 26, 2017
IamDino:

Chai! sad
There is always hope sha.
Dino, why are you a lady?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Afternoon Drama / A Man Got Angry With Me After Looking At My Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.