Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. (889 Views)

"My Boyfriend Jailed For 15 Years Abroad, Insists I Wait For Him" - 29-Year-Old / Reasons Why Sex Should Wait Until Marriage / Why A Lady Should Wait Till Wedding Night Before Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by francisdeacn(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hello my fellow "Romancelander" I hope this is grammatically allowed,

A friend of mine has been in a relationship for about three years now. and it's been so cool to see these guys together, the partners posses this physical chemistry which one can always admire but the problem is this.

my friend had proposed to marry this lady twice but she's always given excuses like " you know am still in school" and because the love he has for her he has been patient till this time, the last time they had this kind of marry-me discussion the girl said she's ready but at that time he was working on a project so he just hope he'll do the needful soon as he complete the project.

now that the guy is ready the girl started begging that the guy should please let her finish in school first. go for service and return and should at least let have something at hand because her mother has gone through so much because of her and she don't want to disappoint her.

I should not forget to add that this guy helped her during her admission and also helped in raising her very first school fees and the same guy has always been so kind in raising her most time she's broke. though the guy has not been into other relationship other than this and he's close to his 30. He's now confuse if he should wait or move on with his life.

pls my fellow NL help him decide cos he very confuse.
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Pheals(f): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
He helped her doing admission
He √√ √√ financially

All na stories ...the gal as told him the fact the choice is his ! OK..since she is not cheating naw

Make he wait now ! Men doesn't get old for marriage it only affect the women

1 Like

Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Florblu(f): 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
Let your friends follow his heart.He knw the girl more and he should have a reasonable level of confidence in her before waiting for 3years so as to avoid story that touches the heart.Broken heart no get antidote o
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by schumastic(m): 10:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
He helped her doing admission
He √√ √√ financially

All na stories ...the gal as told him the fact the choice is his ! OK..since she is not cheating naw

Make he wait now ! Men doesn't get old for marriage it only affect the women

what is this one saying, what makes you think she Is not cheating 4-5yrs in school ntn..you make me laugh..anyway back to op.

pls tell your friend to forget about her except if he can't read the handwriting on the wall..secondly you can't count on a girl when it comes to marriage o, don't be suprise how quick she will forget you if someone better comes into thw picture..
am sure there r plenty n better ladies out there ready for marriage n it will b her loss not yours at the end..I for one can't go into any serious relationship with a lady still in school..
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Pheals(f): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
schumastic:

what is this one saying, what makes you think she Is not cheating 4-5yrs in school ntn..you make me laugh..anyway back to op.

pls tell your friend to forget about her except if he can't read the handwriting on the wall..secondly you can't count on a girl when it comes to marriage o, don't be suprise how quick she will forget you if someone better comes into thw picture..
am sure there r plenty n better ladies out there ready for marriage n it will b her loss not yours at the end..I for one can't go into any serious relationship with a lady still in school..

the guy never said she is cheating
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by schumastic(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pheals:
the guy never said she is cheating

are you for real, you think is actually possible in the uni this days..smh keep deceiving yourself.
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Dolazee(f): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2016
Nawaoooo
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Nobody: 2:59am On Jun 22, 2016
close to 30? y d rush self. I tink say u don pass 30 dis one u dy hurry am. calm down joor.
bt my bro if dat gal go service,der is a probability say pesin fit dy bang am der ooo. nysc na bad tin oooo for guy wey thier babe go

1 Like

Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by VaginaTerrorist(m): 3:22am On Jun 22, 2016
In The Name Of The Heavenly Father I cum against any principalities powers of toto manupulative spirit in your friends life. IJN===== he sponsored her and now she wants to see NYSC camp to go and fork all manners of dicks + solderman + fellow copa. & dance kpasikemu. Dem go post am go school go fork vice principal, LI. LGA Chairman....
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Pheals(f): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

are you for real, you think is actually possible in the uni this days..smh keep deceiving yourself.
bro. It's possible oh. Yes !
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by firstking01(m): 7:03am On Jun 22, 2016
So, from what i can deduce from the post is, the only reason the girl is hesitant in marrying the guy is because she's pleading with the guy to wait for her to finish school and probably get something doing abi?...well, i'd advice you tell your guy to be a lil bit patient with her, thats if she's in her finals o cos i think the decision she has taken somehow is even for the good of the guy when they eventually marry.

And i think she doesn't wanna be a liability to you seeing that you 've been helpful financially to her.

1 Like

Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by pythonkid(m): 7:05am On Jun 22, 2016
i smell Frontpage

Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Medunah: 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
To be fair to the girl, her points are valid, nobody wants to be a liability these days.

If your friend is sure she will still marry him after the wait, he should reason with her.
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by schumastic(m): 7:23am On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
bro. It's possible oh. Yes !

my dear you know is not, is it not Naija uni again or didn't you go to school ni. the day people will start facing the realities of life, they will understand better that we are humans and can fall prey to any temptation.
I, for one, can't be in a serious relationship with a girl that is still in school, talk more of marrying one, is either she is done with school or I look else where.
Truth is there are several things that will distract her (guys,peer pressure, academics n the rest) n it won't be healthy for the relationship.
even though all girls are not the same am not going to take such risk n fool myself.
op tell your friend to look elsewhere, there are ladies out there that are ready for marriage.
The ones in school feel they have all the time in the world and that's y they will keep tossing you around because the word marriage sounds like CAGE to them n denying them freedom to do certain things(which is the truth).
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by Pheals(f): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2016
schumastic:

my dear you know is not, is it not Naija uni again or didn't you go to school ni. the day people will start facing the realities of life, they will understand better that we are humans and can fall prey to any temptation.
I, for one, can't be in a serious relationship with a girl that is still in school, talk more of marrying one, is either she is done with school or I look else where.
Truth is there are several things that will distract her (guys,peer pressure, academics n the rest) n it won't be healthy for the relationship.
even though all girls are not the same am not going to take such risk n fool myself.
op tell your friend to look elsewhere, there are ladies out there that are ready for marriage.
The ones in school feel they have all the time in the world and that's y they will keep tossing you around because the word marriage sounds like CAGE to them n denying them freedom to do certain things(which is the truth).
. I understand u but among all we are gonna. Find that 1%
Re: He Need To Decide Maybe He Should Wait For Another 3yrs. by schumastic(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2016
Pheals:
. I understand u but among all we are gonna. Find that 1%

that's the problem, what makes you think she is the 1% n mind you she won't change due to the above things I mentioned earlier..that's why i said I can't tempt myself by fooling myself into believeing am with the 1%..funny enough the 1% might not be in that school lol..

(1) (Reply)

If Your Wife Slaps Your Mother What Would You Do / Why You Shouldn't Abort! Read. / This Is Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.