Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (50451 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Court Order Freezing Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Surfaces. / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Kestolovee95(f): 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
It beats me that a formerly great yoruba race that fought against Abacha's tyranny are the ones now romancing and even promoting Buharotyranny today. Today they even hail Buhari when he said Abacha was not corrupt. yorubas are unbelievable. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by lagosrd: 7:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
princeofpeace22:
Talkative governor have u paid your workers?

If you silence the messenger what if the message. Everybody cannot be a dullard and keep quite while things are going the other way. I honestly hope Buhari boys can sustain this tempo and enjoy his own reciprocated gesture when time comes.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Israelfx2(m): 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
fayose? who is he again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Edum13656: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
...For what offence? I'm not a support of Fayose ****but I hate abuse of power

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
Kpomo cutting governor grin good for you
...... grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by MrBully: 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
President for the APC. Useless Daura terrorist. grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by lukency(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
He only said that his account was frozen but forgot or delibrately refused to tell us the criminal activities the account ws used for.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Wesely01(m): 7:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
jlinkd78:
And d authoritarian Buhari continues. What happens to d Immunity clause.

In the history of democracy in Nigeria , this would be the worst government ever.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by LydayBobo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are zombies to scream that Bubu has always ignored Fayose.

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

Buhari have tried everything to bring Fayose under his control but can't.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.
Please shut up

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sorry my beloved brother.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by M4gunners: 7:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
What do we call this? What right did they have to freeze his ac without any concrete reason?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by kel5000(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
crusadistic:
of course,this is when the people from the yeast will support the yoluba man
Stop been blinded by hypocrisy,what is bad is bad.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Quinn17(m): 7:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sir, Dont you see it coming. I expect you to have being a good player in Nigeria system of Democracy.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by everozone: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose should proceed to court to challenge the impunity.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by faitheverest(f): 8:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
E concern them
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by coolniyi99(m): 8:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.

Lies

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Akon419(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
gen2briz:
I thought you told your workers that you're also broke, how come you notice your account has been frozen when the account suppose to be broke also.
this is only what u can come up with. I really don't know what our so called youth are turning up to.. Our democracy is falling apart in your own eyes and u ar here talking shit

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
CERTIFICATELESS PRESIDENT IS FAT BETTER THAN A CLUELESS INEFFECTUAL BUFFON.
REFORMED MILITARY DEMOCRAT IS THE BEST MAN FOR CLEARING THE MESS OF 16 YEARS.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Abeymills(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bleep bubuhari Bleep zombies yeye govt watch kama

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Horlufemi(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ponmo gladiator

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by olaasiwaju: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nija politican are all Scammer, be Wise my fellow Nigerian. Fayose don welcome Buhari on phone calls why are you all stressing ur sef na what we need is how this Change will come to Reality.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
You Can not Eat Our Yams And Have It.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by cardoctor(m): 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Some governors are really jobless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by popsonbj: 8:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mr Fayose, Immunity under SECTION 308 of the Nigerian
Constitution does NOT cover you from being investigated.
You not being PROSECUTED but being INVESTIGATED. Your
prosecution will commence immediately you leave office.
You hearrrrr. Olodo!You asked for it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by GOFRONT(m): 8:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rush into d room, grabs d remote control, Change d channel frm Soundcity. Change it to Africa magic coz d Real drama is abt to start. Am sure it wil contain Violence and strong language......Waitin to watch live on my 3D.....Fayose acct frozen!!!!.......Part 1

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
What exactly is wrong with this dullard presidiot sef?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by hazyfm1: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

[size=28pt]CRY ME A RIVER[/size]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by popsonbj: 8:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
babosky2008:
CERTIFICATELESS PRESIDENT IS FAT BETTER THAN A CLUELESS INEFFECTUAL BUFFON.
REFORMED MILITARY DEMOCRAT IS THE BEST MAN FOR CLEARING THE MESS OF 16 YEARS.

I agree with you my brother.
A benevolent dictator is better
than an ineffectual clueless buffoon!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
FayOle knew his hands were dirty. That is why he kept on Ranting so that when The WinchHunter comes for his account, he will play the sympathy card.

You Can Not Eat Our Yams And Have It.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Businessideas: 8:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
How does immunity affect your bank account if there's sufficient reasons to suspect that the money in your account are from the proceeds of crime?
You sold a piece of land in Abuja to the embattled Alex Badeh for N650million and investigation has since proven that the money Badeh paid you was stolen from the Nigerian Airforce and you want to quickly lavish the money shey?Immunity kor, immunity ni.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by southpole: 8:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:

Please what is the meaning of PDP in your write up cos the last time I check the dictionary it was "a coffin buried by Sheriff and Makarfi".

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.