Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (50458 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Court Order Freezing Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Surfaces. / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Danlami98: 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Adewummy007:
The governor of ekiti state claim that his zenith personal account was frozen by presidency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/744938381436682240
I hope it is the account that he used deposits #50,000,000 of ekiti people money as so called Security Vote.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by mikki123(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
If this is true, then someone need to talk to Buhari, because this is high level if stupidity on they side of federal government... People supporting Buhari on this are bastards and enemies of the nation.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Danlami98: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Adewummy007:
The governor of ekiti state claim that his zenith personal account was frozen by presidency.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GovAyoFayose/status/744938381436682240
I hope it is the account that he used deposits #50,000,000 of ekiti people money as so called Security Vote,each an every month and at thesame time he leaves ekiti workers with no salary.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by otunbateekay(m): 9:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] I believe there is more to this ish.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by koboko69: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are zombies to scream that Bubu has always ignored Fayose.

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

Buhari have tried everything to bring Fayose under his control but can't.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.

You are too small for this politics section. Your submissions never make any logical sense, always sound chlidish

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by lollmaolol(m): 9:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
The Monies is too much to belong to an individual, I guess it should be disbursed in to the Ekiti State Teachers' Bank Account.

Ill-gotten wealth will always go in mysterious way #IBelieveInLegitWork&Pay
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by olustic: 9:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's good for you fayose!!!
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by olaodu4: 9:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
You need to tell people why your account is freeze. Money was traced to your account. Simple! Nigerians need to understand that all the bad political culture must stop. All these stolen funds is affecting ordinary man on the street. Fayose just need to explain himself. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are zombies to scream that Bubu has always ignored Fayose.

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

Buhari have tried everything to bring Fayose under his control but can't.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.

You sound so stewpid with this your post.

Go receive some brain, Moomu
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Duru009(m): 9:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Y is this man fightin eveybody.
This is pure dictatorship.
He should focus on the economy n salvage the issues on ground.
Fightin people cannot solve the problem.......

Thre is no time again ooooo
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Boring: 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
you never see anything..
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap and gerrahia!

Correct guy! You are too correct!!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by lukency(m): 9:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oh! He just cried out,he ll soon sneeze out through his anus.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by omogidi234(m): 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Please leave my governor alone. If he runs out of official money, the next point is personal money now. He said he is on strike, it appears he's run out of cash. He needs to re-stock to continue the strike.

gen2briz:
I thought you told your workers that you're also broke, how come you notice your account has been frozen when the account suppose to be broke also.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by methylade(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
that is just d beginning.....mr NOoneFITthereME
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
good 4 u.....na to cuy ur mouth nine b next
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
good 4 u..... Governor dat talk like a woman
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by humbleself242(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
U never see anything,stupid BOY

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by cutekhalifa(m): 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
Deputyvictor:

There is a quote that says " Don't think of what the nation will offer you, but think of what you will offer the nation..... simple

let's stop depending / over depending on people promising to give us cash....

how much 5k and you are there still waiting for that?

please my dear let's help ourselves and help the nation as well
and another quote say what you sow is what you will reap.... If you plan well for the common nigerians I'm certain they will yield more better fruit.... Bull+hari is just a dullard he should start from somewhere and stop making empty promises.... As for the 5k he promise to jobless youth, if he start the scheme tomorrow, I will pick 5 jobless youth from this crip I will be paying 5k each every month, that will be my contribution for now...
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by tunjidj3: 9:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fellow nairaland pls dont ignore this man who say if president is confident of himself let us visit his own administration he may be smile to hunger in next few months as nothing is working where he govern
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by walezyno(m): 9:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
still expecting more of that.......when u av done more than that to Ekiti workers and pensioners.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Opeyemi4real(m): 9:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
I thought APC ain't taking Fayose actions serious now! Now I can say it categorically and technically that Fayose will become more popular with this action of FG.
But why the freezing? What allegation(s) was levelled against him? It won't work if it's based on his criticisms! Nigeria has not degenerate to that level nah!
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Babacele: 9:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
omenka:
Odefolio, why are you telling us?? Go and fight the tyrant so he can unfreeze it na.

Useless piece of cow dung.
they never see anything . all the money wey im don steal hiding here n in Dubai shall b frozen n then he would be jailed after his stolen tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Deputyvictor(m): 9:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
cutekhalifa:
and another quote say what you sow is what you will reap.... If you plan well for the common nigerians I'm certain they will yield more better fruit.... Bull+hari is just a dullard he should start from somewhere and stop making empty promises.... As for the 5k he promise to jobless youth, if he start the scheme tomorrow, I will pick 5 jobless youth from this crip I will be paying 5k each every month, that will be my contribution for now...

ehn......
that will be a very good idea then!

are You serious?

OK, I'll join You in the thread then if You start such...
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by cutekhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Deputyvictor:

ehn......
that will be a very good idea then!

are You serious?

OK, I'll join You in the thread then if You start such...
I'm very serious, only if the current administration can stop somewhere and stop all dis empty promises
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:
What will I not read on nairaland.

Now freezing an account suspected of receiving looted funds is destroying democracy.

No wonder GEJ was a Hoe of Democracy. Some think Democracy and Corruption are one.

Freezing of a sitting Governor's account is impunity.
Coming from a man who should be tried for perjury is unfortunate.
Doing it without following the rule of law is tyranny and the mark of a growing despot.
Clapping for the action is the act of being a Zombie.
Not knowing that one day it would be your turn is blindness.
You are free to curse and rant with no reply from me.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by redcliff: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
Kpomo cutting governor grin good for you

Lmao!!!! Restaurant chilling governor too!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Lumig: 9:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
This man can talk, in fact his brain is in his mouth, running his mouth like tap water. If not for immunity, he supposed to have been jailed, though eagerly waiting for the end of his tenure. Yam eater, you go vomit everything
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Brightgem(f): 10:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
SeverusSnape:
But I thought our presidiotic dullard was ignoring Fayose?, He hates criticism, but he can't escape from it, Let him get ready to freeze millions of Nigerians account.

Certificateless dullard.
kikikikikkki why spewing all this hate around. Beta camdan.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nicholas007: 10:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
hello Mr governor how much do you have in that account before l can say anything

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Adeilias: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Good for him he should fight him himself why is he telling us
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Compliant(m): 10:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
sylva1:
I am not apologetic to Fayose in anyway, but I thought state governors enjoy immunity. The immunity should either be respected or scrapped. This doesn't make sense at all!

WAS HE ARRESTED? YOU GUYS SAYING IMMUNITY ARE VERY HIGH

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode / Obiano Rewards Eunice Onuegbusi: Woman Who Rejected ₦5000 to vote for a Party / Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.