Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,049 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen (50460 Views)

EFCC Re-freezes Governor Fayose's Zenith Bank Accounts / Court Order Freezing Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Surfaces. / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by 989900: 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
Go to court already Mr. Governor . . . most of us don't care about your predicament.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:16pm On Jun 20, 2016
hazyfm1:

[size=28pt]CRY ME A RIVER[/size]

FayOle,

You don't have to say what you did,
I already know, I heard it from him, ,
Now there is no chance for you...

Cry Me A River (Echo)
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
What will I not read on nairaland.

Now freezing an account suspected of receiving looted funds is destroying democracy.

No wonder GEJ was a Hoe of Democracy. Some think Democracy and Corruption are one.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Charly68: 8:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
MrALIVE:
sharrap and gerrahia!
I think they want to collect part of Ekiti gate cash collected from ONSA account. Very correct .Are u one of his cronies on this page ? Don't lose your number 6

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by DrLuv: 8:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
fayose talk something, una swallow everything hook, line and sinker without confirmation or reason behind the issue..hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Ahmeduana(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
thesicilian:
Trouble dey sleep, yanga go wake am. Your problems are just beginning under this vindictive APC government.

MARK MY WORD TODAY IS THE BEGINING OF THE END OF THIS REGIME OF LUCIFER.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by AprokoNaija: 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
2fine2fast:
The prayers of the suffering workers of Ekiti
has been answered. So you have account full of
money and you are not paying your workers' pay.

I guess there is more than meets the eye in that account.

Let the action film begin.

So he should pay from his personal account? The way Nigerians reason sometimes will make u scare for your life....
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Forlardara(m): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
If u kud share ponmo n rice with d workers in ur state, y did u refused to share d money in ur account wt them b4 it was frozen? By the way, I thought you are on strike?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Shobyz: 8:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose, SHUT UP!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Zedoo(m): 8:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
2fine2fast:
The prayers of the suffering workers of Ekiti
has been answered. So you have account full of
money and you are not paying your workers' pay.

I guess there is more than meets the eye in that account.

Let the action film begin.

Who tell you say money full the account? Zombie.
So make e come pay workers with e personal money... Hahaha I see your logic....asif you are oblivious of the fact that while labour workers and state workers were crying over salary, the executive and legislative arms of govt were collecting their cool millions
including ur uncle BOO-stoo-pid-HARI. Oga go sleep....

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by kel5000(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
crusadistic:
of course,this is when the people from the yeast will support the yoluba man
Stop been blinded by hypocrisy,what is evil is evil.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by spencekat(m): 8:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Buhari should be called to order.When APC was insulting former president Jonathan,nobody intimidated them.For crying out loud,we are not in a military government.Besides,Gov.Fayose enjoys immunity the same way Buhari does.Am beginning to hate this dictator called Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by oochi123(f): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Omomo cry me a river.u neva see anything.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by solid3(m): 8:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ayo Fayose has deleted all his tweets.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by wowmenow: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
The deft President wants to go back to London again this time na brain cancer
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by cutekhalifa(m): 8:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Deputyvictor:
Gbam

number one

I thought no one dare you
silencing the opposition is only thing that fulani gworo chewing burukutu sipping dung sabi do.... When are youths going to get the 5k he promise to jobless nigerians within 1yr I will make 1dollar equal to 1naira, even if you give that dullard centuries to rule, he can't fulfill 2/10 of his campaign promises... Abeg 3yrs should come and go make we see if ZOMBIES are going to get common sense and vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by temple2(m): 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
maka why? is this military regime or democratic government? na yaooo... God plz help ur children.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by abiambo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hate when youth and non politicians fight and quarrel over pdp and apc but your type (the e no consign me brigade) is the real problem of the country . Because it's not ur dad or uncle or brother u believe everything can go but never forget 1) na from play play dem they get players 2 ) rain no dey fall for one man house ...
Common to see spade and call it spade in dis anonymous forum u no fit later u start lamenting ... Better learn that what ever is good for the goose is good for the gander .
emerged01:
Na dem dem,e nor concern me.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Kiakia(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
If,indeed,one of Fayose's bank accounts was frozen, he should go to court and not try to curry undeserved sympathy by rushing to twitter to moan. This is just the beginning of things that will come his way. His immunity lapses in 2018. EFCC can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Olamiplenty1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
ancientbanana:
Ppl supporting this evil perpetrated by the tyrant don't knw what dey are doing to this nation. This nation is bound for doom sooner or later. If gej was dis evil will apc ever exist?
They are all the same. Didnt Amechi have immunity when he was detained by comnon private soldiers on his way to Ekiti for the campaign during Jonathan' regime? What is worse than private soldiers commanding a sitting governor to go back? TYRRANY.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by domopps(m): 8:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Just don't understand what this country is turning to imagine so many graduates and intellectual epitome that fell for this kind of crap ........

No 1, No particular individual could order for any bank account be freeze without an injunction from high court minimum before an account could actually be freeze not even a state governnor's account serving and still under immunity...

No 2, The same Fayose that has called PMB behind to welcome him back to the country because if there's any rift btw them @least they see once in every month in their exco meeting @aso villa why would he be calm when with him and crying foul on twitter his ranting seems to me like a paid advert

Soon Fayose would cry Buhari is pursuing him in a dream.......and gullible ones would still fall for this when the question should rather be sir "Have you done your BVN"

Cheeeers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by fascowilly(m): 8:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
SuperSuave:
Kpomo cutting governor grin good for you

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by emerged01(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
abiambo:
I hate when youth and non politicians fight and quarrel over pdp and apc but your type (the e no consign me brigade) is the real problem of the country . Because it's not ur dad or uncle or brother u believe everything can go but never forget 1) na from play play dem they get players 2 ) rain no dey fall for one man house ...
Common to see spade and call it spade in dis anonymous forum u no fit later u start lamenting ... Better learn that what ever is good for the goose is good for the gander .

Hmm,brother,wetin you wan make I talk? OK you wan hear,i support PMB grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by blkmum700: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
they should freeze his mouth also,he use it to speak non-sense to cover up his rig election.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
TippyTop:
Where are zombies to scream that Bubu has always ignored Fayose.

Bubu whom they said ignored Fayose has in the past tried to bribe Ekiti law makers to impeach Fayose.
When it failed same Ekiti law makers were bundled into waiting DSS vehicles and carted away. Same Bubu that ignored Fayose recently banned Fayose from travelling outside Nigeria.

Buhari have tried everything to bring Fayose under his control but can't.

This impunity against the Oshokomale won't be ignored by PDP trust me, Buhari is fast turning his APC administration to full time dictatorship.

Buhari back again to kill democracy like he did in 1983, apart from Fayose the dullard is going after Ekweremadu and NASS, reformed democrat my azzzzzz.
simple invite to aso rock will keep Fayose quiet. Buhari doesn't need such confused loud mouth around him, he's got more pressing issues to attend to.
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by thesicilian: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ahmeduana:

MARK MY WORD TODAY IS THE BEGINING OF THE END OF THIS REGIME OF LUCIFER.
Don't mind him. I still wonder why he has been deliberately courting the anger of the federal government for so long
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by teepain: 8:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
sylva1:
I am not apologetic to Fayose in anyway, but I thought state governors enjoy immunity. The immunity should either be respected or scrapped. This doesn't make sense at all!

I'm not aware that the governor's bank account enjoys immunity of any sort if proceeds of crime is traced to it. The immunity that any governor enjoys does not cover his or her bank accounts in my opinion.

That said, if Fayose feels that his rights are be trampled upon I believe the law courts are available for adjudication.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Godblessamaechi: 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
IVORY2009:
Military system of govt here we come shocked
Exactly.
What offense did he commit that warrants such move by the fg as he claimed?

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by elbaraj001(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Deputyvictor:
Gbam

number one

I thought no one dare you
Hahahahahahahhaha....dnt mind d stupid alobo...eater
Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by zomby(m): 8:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
Fayose aka diarrhea mouth.

This is Just the beginning, just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by Deputyvictor(m): 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
cutekhalifa:
silencing the opposition is only thing that fulani gworo chewing burukutu sipping dung sabi do.... When are youths going to get the 5k he promise to jobless nigerians within 1yr I will make 1dollar equal to 1naira, even if you give that dullard centuries to rule, he can't fulfill 2/10 of his campaign promises... Abeg 3yrs should come and go make we see if ZOMBIES are going to get common sense and vote wisely

There is a quote that says " Don't think of what the nation will offer you, but think of what you will offer the nation..... simple

let's stop depending / over depending on people promising to give us cash....

how much 5k and you are there still waiting for that?

please my dear let's help ourselves and help the nation as well

Re: Fayose's Zenith Bank Account Frozen by MuteMute(m): 9:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
So no b only 1 accunt u get ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Did Not Lie About My Father - Ojukwu's Son / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.